Post deals, brag about finds, etc.
Tanooki
Next-Gen

Re: Nintendo Humble Bundle! 3DS WiiU 8 Games

by Tanooki Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:18 pm

Gunman Clive is a great game when it's not saddled with touch controls.

I've got after this still 209400~ blocks left on the card I picked up. I think I went overboard but the price was that nice.

I wonder if I should try trading the WiiU codes for more 3DS games from others.
terrin707
16-bit

by terrin707 Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:17 pm

I'm thinking about grabbing this, but I haven't purchased a Wii U yet (I have a 3DS). Does anyone know how long you have to redeem the Wii U codes before they expire? Have any of you enjoyed the games that you purchased in this deal/do you think it is worth it?
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

by prfsnl_gmr Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:48 pm

terrin707 wrote:Have any of you enjoyed the games that you purchased in this deal/do you think it is worth it?

Gunman Clive is really fun, and I would have been happy paying more than $5 for it. (It regularly sells for $2.99.) Steamworld Dig is alao totally rad, and I have paid a lot more for games that gave me far less enjoyment. (It normally sells for $9.99.) Accordingly, the Humble Nindie Bundle would be worth it even if you were only getting those two games, and I highly suggest that you jump on it.
casterofdreams
Next-Gen

by casterofdreams Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:40 pm

BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien Wii U

Code: A08L3WYT39X767EQ

The only game from the bundle that I already own.

Move Quickly!
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

by BogusMeatFactory Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:46 pm

So I just beat Gunman Clive and about halfway through Mighty Switch Force and I have found them to be thoroughly enjoyable. Gunman Clive is like a strange, smaller scale megaman. It was such a delight. Can't wait to try the game again in Duck Mode!

Mighty Switch Force is a great platformer/puzzler with well thought out puzzles so far. You keep getting introduced to new elements of the game and those elements beocme more and more complex as you progress, making it a very very well designed game. Can't wait to beat it!
Ack wrote:I don't know, chief, the haunting feeling of lust I feel whenever I look at your avatar makes me think it's real.

-I am the idiot that likes to have fun and be happy.
darsparx
Next-Gen

by darsparx Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:59 pm

BogusMeatFactory wrote:Mighty Switch Force is a great platformer/puzzler with well thought out puzzles so far. You keep getting introduced to new elements of the game and those elements beocme more and more complex as you progress, making it a very very well designed game. Can't wait to beat it!

That game is excellent at explaining it's controls without explaining them(at least I dove headfirst without reading the manual or anything...strange and confusing at first). Definitely more fun when you do it that way and amazing with the way it does it, just wish I hadn't left my 3ds in my locker at work :-\
My gameroom
My systems: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, original gba, gba sp(001), ds lite, 3ds, vita, psp, PSone(101 model) ps2, ps3(320gb model), ps4, retron 5, and Dreamcast.

bogusmeatfactory wrote:Ever feel like a wild gazelle in the wilderness?
Return to Game Deals