Post deals, brag about finds, etc.
GamersInControl
8-bit

Found Secret of Mana today

by GamersInControl Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:10 pm

And when I say Secret of Mana I meant 3 copies brand new and also a copy of Mario Paint brand new. No big deal but Kind of a big deal.

http://instagram.com/p/xkmbZfws0F/?modal=true
http://www.THE-GIC.com
IG: TheGIC
http://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/GAMERSINCONTROL LIKE US!
XBOX LIVE: GAMERSINCONTROL
InstaGram: TheGIC
I buy games, I sell games, and sometimes I play games.
flojocabron
Next-Gen

Re: Found Secret of Mana today

by flojocabron Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:24 pm

GamersInControl wrote:And when I say Secret of Mana I meant 3 copies brand new and also a copy of Mario Paint brand new. No big deal but Kind of a big deal.

cue the eventual debate of selling it for a friend or selling it for profit
2600 and jr,5200,nes/top loader, master system, intellivision, TG-16, genesis 1,2,3, SNES, snesJR, CDX, 3DOfz10, gamegear, gameboy and pocket, GBC, sega saturn, PSOne w/screen, Virtual Boy, N64, NGPC, Gameboy Advance sp, Dreamcast, Black Dreamcast, oXBOX, Playstation 2, PStwo, Gamecube, gameboy player, DS lite,DSi XL, PSP1000/3000,Wii,PS3 120gb,3DSXL, xbox 360, PSvita, PS4
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

by BoneSnapDeez Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:17 pm

And here I got excited thinking this was a thread about playing Secret of Mana.

We have a thread dedicated to finds.
ninjainspandex
Next-Gen

by ninjainspandex Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:44 pm

GamersInControl wrote:And when I say Secret of Mana I meant 3 copies brand new and also a copy of Mario Paint brand new. No big deal but Kind of a big deal.

How about a video of you tearing that plastic off and popping that cart into your snes? Or will these be VGA graded and put a shelf and just stared at while you jerk off to it?
elricorico
24-bit

by elricorico Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:45 pm

and is it really "found" if someone brings it to your store?
8bit
Next-Gen

by 8bit Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:49 pm

ninjainspandex wrote:How about a video of you tearing that plastic off and popping that cart into your snes? Or will these be VGA graded and put a shelf and just stared at while you jerk off to it?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"The librarian does not rue the library, nor the curator fear the exhibits. Rather they revel in their potential. And that is the beauty of a big backlog; pure potential." - Exhuminator

My Game Room | My BST Thread |
ninjainspandex
Next-Gen

by ninjainspandex Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:51 pm

I really wish Racketboy had the "jerk off" emoji
Tanooki
Next-Gen

by Tanooki Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:44 pm

ninjainspandex wrote:I really wish Racketboy had the "jerk off" emoji

There ya go. Pretty much a good idea given that post is right, this is a deals board isn't it? I can only imagine the deal the seller/trader got on those since it went into a game shop. :)

You know just something off the wall to consider. Do you leave them sealed or open them up? Batteries in games do have a shelf life in general and SNES games are failing these days, and also more and more are starting to turn up where they pop and wreck the board to some degree too. Would a sealed one be better, or a new but unsealed one that's checked for safety sake ideal? I know I wouldn't buy a new game or console, or a console with known capacitor issues(NEC stuff, Game Gear) over a dead mint tested/recapped one.

All said and done however that happened good job having that walk in and being able to acquire that. FF2 and 3, CT too get far too much gamer bjs for quality when really this one does stand out supremely well and likely has probably the best sound track of a game on the system in the US as the clarity, uniqueness and diversity of the music tracks are unmatched. -- mario paint is nothing to brush off either as it's just an amazing package for all it did and allowed other games to do better too with that mouse. A shame we never got more Mario Paint games especially now with the cheapness of it with both systems out there now having a stylus and a touch screen with systems that both have net access and SD card slots to save things with.
mjmjr25

by mjmjr25 Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:10 am

Yes, this didn't need it's own thread (the finds thread would have been appropriate). ...but, a little decorum, please.
ninjainspandex
Next-Gen

by ninjainspandex Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:31 am

I feel like this was just an advertisement for his game shop, show no mercy!
Return to Game Deals