Post deals, brag about finds, etc.
TEKTORO
Next-Gen

Re: The ongoing "AWESOME DEAL ON THE WEB!" thread

by TEKTORO Mon May 15, 2017 11:56 am

Guys don't let anyone that rhymes with dookie get to ya!

I know these forums suck now cause some people do more going back and forth then actually enjoying anything here so what's the point sadly enough rebooting anything is a long shot as there's no real reason to discuss Chrono Trigger for the millionth time. Basically you've beaten the game already from so much over coverage, funny enough I get warned from mods for calling the lil bitch out who would never In real life ever would they even look in my direction. This place has gone in the shitter why don't the racist go resurrect the worlds falling apart thread or something fucking sheep.
If you can see the future while remembering the past, you may just have control of the present.
Tanooki
Next-Gen

by Tanooki Mon May 15, 2017 11:57 am

Do tell clem. Might as well just air all the dirty laundry.
TEKTORO
Next-Gen

by TEKTORO Mon May 15, 2017 11:59 am

Ban me if you will be doing me a favor
If you can see the future while remembering the past, you may just have control of the present.
wclem
Next-Gen

by wclem Mon May 15, 2017 12:05 pm

Tanooki wrote:Do tell clem. Might as well just air all the dirty laundry.

Just letting people make their own conclusions. My step son came to me one day with his incredible breakthrough. He said that he used to think that everyone was an asshole. Thought everyone hates him and were holding him back. Then he said he finally realized that he had it backwards. You know, it changed his life. He has had nothing but success since then.
dsheinem wrote:In any case, sorry that my avatar makes you cringe these days, but I haven't really changed my posing habits at all.
wclem
Next-Gen

by wclem Mon May 15, 2017 12:12 pm

If you are a power up rewards member horizon zero Dawn is 20 bucks off for the next two weeks.

Try to get topic back on track. Over the years you guys have alerted me to a ton of great deals.
dsheinem wrote:In any case, sorry that my avatar makes you cringe these days, but I haven't really changed my posing habits at all.
Tanooki
Next-Gen

by Tanooki Mon May 15, 2017 12:30 pm

I don't even know how to respond to that as there's no right answer. I could say I'm not that, but then it opens me up to more cheap shots. If I agree the same. Damned if you do or don't.
mas
Next-Gen

by mas Mon May 15, 2017 12:32 pm

Damn guys chill out
What's with all the hate. Guys are acting like people are stepping on their puma's. Its Monday we're alive and healthy and sun is out.
Tanooki
Next-Gen

by Tanooki Mon May 15, 2017 1:41 pm

It's beyond that point, that's clear.
marurun

by marurun Mon May 15, 2017 1:49 pm

I don't care if people don't like each other, but I do care if threads become hot messes, so let's un-hot-mess this thread and go back to disliking each other through clenched-teeth smiles. Nothing says, "I don't actually like you," like a rictus grin.

:mrgreen:
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
nullPointer
128-bit

by nullPointer Wed May 17, 2017 3:00 pm

Uh ... any way ... Deals!

Or a deal at any rate. This one was too good to pass up. As I'm sure a lot of you know, Humble Bundle is doing their annual Spring Sale right now (ends 5/25/2017). And I know that Binary Domain is a game that has a lot of fans around the forum, which is in turn what piqued my interest. What you may not know is that it's currently available at rock bottom price on through the Humble Sale (since it's not one that pops up in the most popular picks or whatevs).

Binary Domain Collection - $3.19 USD (until 5/25/2017)
Return to Game Deals