Post deals, brag about finds, etc.
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

Re: Yes, we can have nice things!-post your non gaming finds

by Hobie-wan Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:05 pm

Mechblue wrote:How much for the Z's. :o

Gitcher own! :P

This one is not much more than I paid, as opposed to those other more expensive ones. Though it is a different color.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Corgi-Datsun-24 ... 35b8adc5b7
aaron
Next-Gen

by aaron Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:12 pm

found both of these bad boys at goodwill yesterday. $1.99 each. and totally in my size (M), which is rare for shirts like this. usually all i find is L and XL.

Steam / PSN / Twitter: aaronjohnmiller
Mechblue
128-bit

by Mechblue Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:30 am

Hobie-wan wrote:
Mechblue wrote:How much for the Z's. :o

Gitcher own! :P

This one is not much more than I paid, as opposed to those other more expensive ones. Though it is a different color.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Corgi-Datsun-24 ... 35b8adc5b7

:P

Any chance I could interest you in a piece for your collection?

Playart U.N.C.L.E. Car

In pretty good shape, missing one hub cap. Lime green color.. 8)
TEKTORO wrote:That looks mad fake bro. :/
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

by Hobie-wan Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:22 am

Mechblue wrote:Playart U.N.C.L.E. Car

Like this? http://s153.photobucket.com/albums/s227 ... lecar2.jpg

Or like top left guy here with hubcaps from the top right car? http://www.hobbytalk.com/bbs1/showpost. ... stcount=15

I never have seen any of Man from U.N.C.L.E. so I don't have any specific desire for that car. Not really big on sedans either. But I suppose if we do a trade you can let me know what value you place on the car and I'll consider it. :)
Mechblue
128-bit

by Mechblue Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:00 am

Hobie-wan wrote:
Mechblue wrote:Playart U.N.C.L.E. Car

Like this? http://s153.photobucket.com/albums/s227 ... lecar2.jpg

Or like top left guy here with hubcaps from the top right car? http://www.hobbytalk.com/bbs1/showpost. ... stcount=15

I never have seen any of Man from U.N.C.L.E. so I don't have any specific desire for that car. Not really big on sedans either. But I suppose if we do a trade you can let me know what value you place on the car and I'll consider it. :)

Its like the first one. I watched an ebay auction late last year that sold one of these cars for a hair over $100. :o

Might toss it up there, not sure why it is so desirable..
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

by Hobie-wan Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 am

Mechblue wrote:Its like the first one. I watched an ebay auction late last year that sold one of these cars for a hair over $100. :o

Haha, yeeeeaaaah not for me then. Even if I really liked the show, no way I'd pay that much for a diecast car. Most I've paid is about $12 for a single car and even then it was something I really wanted. Most have been a couple of bucks tops.
flojocabron
Next-Gen

by flojocabron Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:21 am

more anime stuff.

Its the last week of the FYE thats closing and I got some Dvds to help finsh off some collections I've started and some sets that looked good.

Kekkaishi sets 1 and 2 $50.00 for both

STR.A.IN econo set $15.00

Aquarion econo set $15.00

Tokyo Underground Vols 3, 4 and 5 $14 for all

Moon Phase vols 4 and 5 $6.00 for both.

Theres more stuff that I want but I'm pretty much sucked dry!

I better hope I get a good tax return cause if I dont then I'm FVcked! :x

damn.
Attachments
SDC15246 (Small).JPG
SDC15246 (Small).JPG (57.61 KiB) Viewed 196 times
SDC15245 (Small).JPG
SDC15245 (Small).JPG (48.15 KiB) Viewed 196 times
2600 and jr,5200,nes/top loader, master system, intellivision, TG-16, genesis 1,2,3, SNES, snesJR, CDX, 3DOfz10, gamegear, gameboy and pocket, GBC, sega saturn, PSOne w/screen, Virtual Boy, N64, NGPC, Gameboy Advance sp, Dreamcast, Black Dreamcast, oXBOX, Playstation 2, PStwo, Gamecube, gameboy player, DS lite,DSi XL, PSP1000/3000,Wii,PS3 120gb,3DSXL, xbox 360, PSvita, PS4
Mechblue
128-bit

by Mechblue Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:40 am

I wish they'd animated more of Kekkaishi. It was getting interesting and they just axed it. Hate when they do that. :?
Ziggy587
Next-Gen

by Ziggy587 Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:07 pm

I've been wanting to get some EMG pickups for one of my guitars for a while now. I just wont this auction!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290659119410?ss ... 500wt_1361

I've been wanting to get them for a while, but EMGs retail for about $100 each and they have excellent resale value on eBay so it's hard to find them for a decent price.

Seller listed them as "EMG-85 pickups" which is kind of odd. It's not impossible, but two 85's is extremely uncommon. The super common pair that 99% of the people use is the 81 and 85 (Zakk Wylde set). Looking at the pic, it actually looks like it is an 81 and an 85 (81's have silver EMG logo, 85's have a gold logo). Maybe it's just the camera flash/lighting, but I'm hoping it's not two 85's. I'm guessing the seller just noted the model number on the back of one of them and assumed they were identical. If that is the case, it's probably most of the reason why they didn't sell for too much (not a heck of a lot of people would want two 85's). If it turns out to be two 85's, I could always sell one back. They pretty much go for at least $50 usually, even used. If they actually are the 81 and 85, if the guy would have listed them as such, they probably would have sold for around $100 easy.

I didn't really want the 81/85 set, but at this price, I could care less. They're like a quarter of the retail price. I'll just have to pick up some 25 Ohm pots and I'll be good to go! I can't wait to get them in, I've been wanting to put EMGs in more of my guitars for a while now.

Now just to decide how I'm gonna wire it... oh, the possibilities! :lol:

edit: Oh yeah, I forgot that I had about $15 in my PayPal account, so that's a bonus!

My Sale Thread - I am selling around three quarters of my video game collection as well as some other odds and ends!
AppleQueso

by AppleQueso Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:20 pm

Ziggy587 wrote:I've been wanting to get some EMG pickups for one of my guitars for a while now. I just wont this auction!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290659119410?ss ... 500wt_1361

I've been wanting to get them for a while, but EMGs retail for about $100 each and they have excellent resale value on eBay so it's hard to find them for a decent price.

Seller listed them as "EMG-85 pickups" which is kind of odd. It's not impossible, but two 85's is extremely uncommon. The super common pair that 99% of the people use is the 81 and 85 (Zakk Wylde set). Looking at the pic, it actually looks like it is an 81 and an 85 (81's have silver EMG logo, 85's have a gold logo). Maybe it's just the camera flash/lighting, but I'm hoping it's not two 85's. I'm guessing the seller just noted the model number on the back of one of them and assumed they were identical. If that is the case, it's probably most of the reason why they didn't sell for too much (not a heck of a lot of people would want two 85's). If it turns out to be two 85's, I could always sell one back. They pretty much go for at least $50 usually, even used. If they actually are the 81 and 85, if the guy would have listed them as such, they probably would have sold for around $100 easy.

I didn't really want the 81/85 set, but at this price, I could care less. They're like a quarter of the retail price. I'll just have to pick up some 25 Ohm pots and I'll be good to go! I can't wait to get them in, I've been wanting to put EMGs in more of my guitars for a while now.

Now just to decide how I'm gonna wire it... oh, the possibilities! :lol:

edit: Oh yeah, I forgot that I had about $15 in my PayPal account, so that's a bonus!

If it's two 85s, let me know, I might be interested in buying the extra one off of you.

My guitar's running on just a single 81 so yeah.
Return to Game Deals