Post deals, brag about finds, etc.
User avatar
Ziggy587
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 12275
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:12 pm
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by Ziggy587 Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:29 pm

Mischief Makers is an excellent game, if you haven't played it before.
Image
User avatar
BoringSupreez
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 9740
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:09 pm
Location: Tokyo

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by BoringSupreez Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:42 pm

Soldier Blue wrote:Image

Picked them up at a yard sale and payed $15 total. Overall a great deal! I've always wanted to play Harvest moon. The one at the top is beetle racing and bottom left is Majora's mask.

I plan to trade or sell most of these so pm is you are interested.

That was worth $15 for Majora's Mask alone, the rest is just icing on the cake. Except for Glover, that one sucks.
prfsnl_gmr wrote:There is nothing feigned about it. What I wrote is a display of actual moral superiority.
User avatar
beatnix
64-bit
 
Posts: 489
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:04 am

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by beatnix Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:12 pm

Was pretty happy with my find today at a game store nearby. My first trip to the store. Gamerama in Celina, Ohio. Store is a big dirty and he has a ton of inventory that isn't out but packed ip in the back. If he woul tiddy up and stock his shelves, this would be a great place.

Big nose the caveman (NES)
Big nose freaks out (NES)
Knights of the round (SNES)

Got all 3 for 32.00 bucks. Carts only
AppleQueso
 

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by AppleQueso Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:14 pm

BoringSupreez wrote:
Soldier Blue wrote:Image

Picked them up at a yard sale and payed $15 total. Overall a great deal! I've always wanted to play Harvest moon. The one at the top is beetle racing and bottom left is Majora's mask.

I plan to trade or sell most of these so pm is you are interested.

That was worth $15 for Majora's Mask alone, the rest is just icing on the cake. Except for Glover, that one sucks.

He has Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub Zero in that pile and the one you picked out as the sucky one is Glover?
User avatar
Ziggy587
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 12275
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:12 pm
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by Ziggy587 Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:28 pm

Mythologies is a decent game. The button to turn around sucks though. I remember liking it when I was younger, though my opinion of it might have changed. I haven't played it in a while.
Image
User avatar
noiseredux
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 37936
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:09 pm

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by noiseredux Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:34 pm

After a busy run of weekends, I finally got out to some yard sales today. Nothing huge, but...

PS3 memory card adapter (boxed)
7 issues of PSM from 2002
PSP-1000 manual

= $2
Image
User avatar
BoringSupreez
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 9740
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:09 pm
Location: Tokyo

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by BoringSupreez Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:27 pm

AppleQueso wrote:
BoringSupreez wrote:
Soldier Blue wrote:Image

Picked them up at a yard sale and payed $15 total. Overall a great deal! I've always wanted to play Harvest moon. The one at the top is beetle racing and bottom left is Majora's mask.

I plan to trade or sell most of these so pm is you are interested.

That was worth $15 for Majora's Mask alone, the rest is just icing on the cake. Except for Glover, that one sucks.

He has Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub Zero in that pile and the one you picked out as the sucky one is Glover?

I don't play fighters, so I have no idea which ones are good and which ones suck.
prfsnl_gmr wrote:There is nothing feigned about it. What I wrote is a display of actual moral superiority.
girlracer
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 1453
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:39 pm
Location: Bedford, IN

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by girlracer Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:17 pm

No games today but i did pick up 2 HP Touchpads (16gb) for me and my mom for $100 each at Walmart
User avatar
Soldier Blue
128-bit
 
Posts: 975
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:40 pm
Location: under a pile of rubble

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by Soldier Blue Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:02 pm

Ziggy587 wrote:Mischief Makers is an excellent game, if you haven't played it before.

I have played it before and yes it is a pretty fun game. Square and treasure seems like a winning combination doesn't it?
Racketboy and Seller Feedback: Racketboy +7,
Video Price Charting Store:
https://www.pricecharting.com/offers?se ... rni7irmnam
User avatar
Weekend_Warrior
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 2152
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:48 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by Weekend_Warrior Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:08 pm

Today's finds:

HBO Boxing (PS1) *MINT* - .50
Touring Car Challenge (PS1) *Very Good* - .50
NBA 06: The Life Vol. 1 (PS2) *MINT* - $2
Legend of the Dragon (PS2) *Very Good* - $2
Socom: US Navy Seals (PS2) *Near Mint* - $2
Burning Road (PS1) *Near Mint* - $3
Jet Force Gemini (N64) *Cart Only* - $3
Pac-Man World: 20th Anniversary (PS1) *MINT* - $4
"Welcome to the circus of values!"

Currently Playing: Crysis (360), Destiny demo (PS3), Roadblasters (MAME)
Return to Game Deals

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest