Page 831 of 2349

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:51 am
by Hobie-wan
I know some mods that will need to prepare a change of pants before looking at this auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0583104800

*more than 10 available!

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:36 am
by Ack
Hobie-wan wrote:I know some mods that will need to prepare a change of pants before looking at this auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0583104800

*more than 10 available!


Heh, too bad I already have my Ballz...in 3D.

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:39 am
by god
So right near where I get lunch is this massage parlour. Out the front they always have a basket full of weird stuff that they are trying to flog off for cheap, like calculators and key rings and plastic toys. One time I got a cap with the N64 logo on it. Anyway, I checked it out the other day, and what do I find...

sweetfind1.jpg
sweetfind1.jpg (77.53 KiB) Viewed 594 times

sweetfind2.jpg
sweetfind2.jpg (80.91 KiB) Viewed 594 times

sweetfind3.jpg
sweetfind3.jpg (64.8 KiB) Viewed 594 times


So I offered them all the cash in my pocket, which was $12.70. I probably could have got them to go lower, but I wanted to play fair. Anyway, if anyone can fill me in one what the hell a Zonic TV game 9000 is, I would be very interested to hear it. A web search brings me nothing whatsoever.

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:47 am
by dsheinem
Hobie-wan wrote:I know some mods that will need to prepare a change of pants before looking at this auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0583104800

*more than 10 available!


the sparkles make it perfect.

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:48 am
by emwearz
Just the box? I like my ballz to be complete.

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:49 am
by CFFJR
god wrote: Anyway, if anyone can fill me in one what the hell a Zonic TV game 9000 is, I would be very interested to hear it. A web search brings me nothing whatsoever.


Wow, that's unique.

I've never heard of it, and I can't find anything about it either.

Maybe its an old famiclone. It looks like it might fit famicom games.

Odd.

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:00 am
by dsheinem
CFFJR wrote:
god wrote: Anyway, if anyone can fill me in one what the hell a Zonic TV game 9000 is, I would be very interested to hear it. A web search brings me nothing whatsoever.


Wow, that's unique.

I've never heard of it, and I can't find anything about it either.

Maybe its an old famiclone. It looks like it might fit famicom games.

Odd.


Yeah it is a famiclone.

I found this: http://translate.google.com/translate?j ... 92601.html

Where did you find it?

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:29 am
by god
dsheinem wrote:
CFFJR wrote:
god wrote: Anyway, if anyone can fill me in one what the hell a Zonic TV game 9000 is, I would be very interested to hear it. A web search brings me nothing whatsoever.


Wow, that's unique.

I've never heard of it, and I can't find anything about it either.

Maybe its an old famiclone. It looks like it might fit famicom games.

Odd.


Yeah it is a famiclone.

I found this: http://translate.google.com/translate?j ... 92601.html

Where did you find it?


Hey, you guys are fast! If you're asking me where I found it, like I said in the post it was at this weird massage parlour in sunny Fortitude Valley, Brisbane, Australia. I only have Aus Nes games, so I have nothing to test on it. Plus its in really nasty condition. Not sure if it will work. I might have to get a famicom game from ebay to test. I'll also need a power supply. AHH, bonza, the NES one fits in the back of it. Does anyone think there's a danger of me frying it? Sticker on the bottom says

Power: 4W
Input Voltage: 9V
Current: 850mA



None of these consoles came with power supplies, but there was a sega one with them. The hanimex takes a 9v battery so that shouldn't be a worry!

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:41 pm
by CRTGAMER
god wrote:Does anyone think there's a danger of me frying it? Sticker on the bottom says

Power: 4W
Input Voltage: 9V
Current: 850mA

Just get a power brick that puts out 9v DC, negative most of the time is on the outer pin. The watts/milliamp is confusing, they don't correlate. Play it safe and get a power brick that has at least a four watt rating.

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:51 pm
by elmagicochrisg
CRTGAMER wrote:
god wrote:Does anyone think there's a danger of me frying it? Sticker on the bottom says

Power: 4W
Input Voltage: 9V
Current: 850mA

Just get a power brick that puts out 9v DC, negative most of the time is on the outer pin. The watts/milliamp is confusing, they don't correlate. Play it safe and get a power brick that has at least a four watt rating.

As far as I know the voltage has to be exactly 9V, the mA has to be 850mA or higher.

Wattage doesn't really matter, that's just V x A, which in this case isn't correct...

Should be 7.65W...