Video Game "Look what I found"

Post deals, brag about finds, etc.
icemanfan44
8-bit

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

Post by icemanfan44 »

noiseredux wrote:
icemanfan44 wrote:
noiseredux wrote:Samurai Champloo PS2 CIB - $6 @ GS.

I have that series on DVD. Did not know they made a game though. Sounds cool.

never seen the show. The game is by Suda 51 though.

if you like Anime it is a awesome series.
icemanfan44
8-bit

Post by icemanfan44 »

noiseredux wrote:Samurai Champloo PS2 CIB - $6 @ GS.

you absolutely rock! I checked the web site and they let me reserve one at my local GS for that same price. WOW! Thanks!
wa27
8-bit

Post by wa27 »

I bought a lot off Ebay recently that included 20 "dead" Genesis controllers, 100 various Genesis manuals, and a Game Gear carrying bag. Bidding went higher than I wanted, and I ended up paying $29 shipped. I was banking on being able to fix some of the controllers and finding some manuals for games I need them for.

The manuals ended up being a decent lot. Not a lot of duplicates and not mostly sports games (full list here if anyone cares). The Game Gear case was kind of beat up but at least I have something to put my Game Gear in now. The controllers ended up being the best part. Of the 20, I fixed 15 by cleaning the contacts, three of them were beyond repair, and two of them were Saturn controllers that I can't test. Most were first party 3 button, though I ended up with two working 6-buttons, which I desperately needed.

So all in all, not bad.
Weekend_Warrior
Next-Gen

Post by Weekend_Warrior »

Went to K-Mart on my lunch break at work.

EA Sports Active (Wii) *NEW/SEALED* - $8
Metal Slug Anthology (Wii) *NEW/SEALED* - $15
"Welcome to the circus of values!"

Currently Playing: Crysis (360), Destiny demo (PS3), Roadblasters (MAME)
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

Mechblue wrote:Took a while but a used copy of Cathrine showed up at a gamestop for $54.99. Used the power up card to get 10$% off and a 20% off one used game coupon to get the game for $39.98. :lol:

SLICK.
EBP
8-bit

Post by EBP »

Got a sealed copy of Legend of Pocahontas on PS1...

As its my first ever sealed find in the wild I reckon it deserves a mention :lol:
Jmenglan
64-bit

Post by Jmenglan »

On Thursday I traded in a DS Lite and a few DS games that I bought off my cousin for twenty dollars, and with the use of a coupon my friend who works at gamestop gave me I was able to pick up a 3DS for thirty dollars! i had no interest in one when it was 250.00 or even 169.00 but who could pass it up for 30.00? Picked up Zelda OOT and Street Fighter 4 and downloaded Donkey Kong 94 and A Link to the Past
“The best government is a benevolent tyranny tempered by an occasional assassination.”
-Voltaire
Youngie
8-bit

Post by Youngie »

NES Console - boxed. "Console Deck" version without games but with two controllers.

€5.
kelsoanim
32-bit

Post by kelsoanim »

Went on some thrift store hunts the other day.

- Shenmue II (XBOX) (w/DVD, missing manual)
- Champions: Return to Arms (PS2) (complete)
- Shadow Dancer (Gen) (cart only) - got this one to replace my other copy which has a torn label
- Moon Patrol (2600) (cart only)
- Dreamcast Web 2.0 Disc (unopened) - hehe, not that exciting I know, but I didn't yet have a copy of this. I know I will never use it though...
- PS2 Multitap
- N64 Mic adaptor

Got it all for $24

There were some other tempting finds but they were all overpriced. Goodwills in the Seattle area jack up their prices because of all the gamers and tech heads that live in the area. We don't have any (that I know of) flea markets either. Retro game hunting is a lot harder round here. What I wouldn't give to scour a good flea market...
A-B-P. A-always, B-be, P-platforming. Always be platforming! Always be platforming!!
My Game Room - My Game Collection
elmagicochrisg
Next-Gen

Post by elmagicochrisg »

kelsoanim wrote:There were some other tempting finds but they were all overpriced. Goodwills in the Seattle area jack up their prices because of all the gamers and tech heads that live in the area. We don't have any (that I know of) flea markets either. Retro game hunting is a lot harder round here. What I wouldn't give to scour a good flea market...

No garage sales!?... :o

Dreamcast DUX Limited Edition for sale (new, odorless and sealed)

All forum members are equal. But some are more equal than others. - George Orwell