Post deals, brag about finds, etc.
User avatar
AdamGomez1987
128-bit
 
Posts: 634
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:11 pm

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by AdamGomez1987 Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:20 pm

just out of curiousity, are european games marked as expensive as american counter parts?

Like that Suikoden game you have there can mark anywhere from $100 or higher here in the states.
User avatar
vlame
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 4193
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:57 pm
Location: Long Beach

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by vlame Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:24 pm

Soldier Blue wrote:
vlame wrote:what does the chrono trigger poster look like?

Image

Have this up on my wall. Same as the box art.

the copy with poster is on amazon for $21 shipped.
Image
Image
Image
^^ My Available List ^^
My B/S/T list
I also rent and sell PS2, Wii and XBOX softmod-kits and I collect DVD movies let me know what you have.
User avatar
elmagicochrisg
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 5048
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:18 pm
Location: In my own little world...

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by elmagicochrisg Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:35 pm

AdamGomez1987 wrote:just out of curiousity, are european games marked as expensive as american counter parts?

Like that Suikoden game you have there can mark anywhere from $100 or higher here in the states.

Most PAL games are more expensive than their NTSC counterparts.

Both Suikoden I and II PAL are worth more than $150 each.

That second lot was the motherload of all motherloads for me... lol
Image

Dreamcast DUX Limited Edition for sale (new, odorless and sealed)

All forum members are equal. But some are more equal than others. - George Orwell
User avatar
retrosportsgamer
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 5051
Joined: Mon May 09, 2011 9:32 pm
Location: Outside Philly, PA

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by retrosportsgamer Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:49 pm

elmagic - approx how long were you at that fleamarket? Those are a ton of lots and all those small finds on top - must have been a full days worth of buying.
Image
User avatar
elmagicochrisg
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 5048
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:18 pm
Location: In my own little world...

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by elmagicochrisg Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:59 pm

retrosportsgamer wrote:elmagic - approx how long were you at that fleamarket? Those are a ton of lots and all those small finds on top - must have been a full days worth of buying.

I count all flea markets I hit in one day (sometimes weekend) as one flea market in my posts. This one here consisted of 3 flea markets. Started at 6 AM and ended around 5 PM. On top of that, I do everything on foot and with public transport, which doesn't make things any easier. Lotsa bags, even more cursing... lol

Forgot to take pictures of the Mega Drive and boxed first model Master System. Screw it, I'm beat. Can hardly feel my arms anymore... lol
Image

Dreamcast DUX Limited Edition for sale (new, odorless and sealed)

All forum members are equal. But some are more equal than others. - George Orwell
User avatar
emwearz
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 4713
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:24 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by emwearz Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:14 pm

Just won a raffle over at Steamgifts for DiRT3, took me 196 entries to win, but I think I did pretty well.
User avatar
AdamGomez1987
128-bit
 
Posts: 634
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:11 pm

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by AdamGomez1987 Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:22 pm

I may have coming A brand new but unsealed Misadventures of Tron Bonne, hoping it is.
User avatar
Mechblue
128-bit
 
Posts: 946
Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 12:43 am
Location: Oregon

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by Mechblue Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:45 pm

AdamGomez1987 wrote:I may have coming A brand new but unsealed Misadventures of Tron Bonne, hoping it is.


Wow, pretty amazing find there. Cost a pretty penny?
TEKTORO wrote:That looks mad fake bro. :/
User avatar
Soldier Blue
128-bit
 
Posts: 975
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:40 pm
Location: under a pile of rubble

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by Soldier Blue Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:06 pm

elmagicochrisg wrote:
retrosportsgamer wrote:elmagic - approx how long were you at that fleamarket? Those are a ton of lots and all those small finds on top - must have been a full days worth of buying.

I count all flea markets I hit in one day (sometimes weekend) as one flea market in my posts. This one here consisted of 3 flea markets. Started at 6 AM and ended around 5 PM. On top of that, I do everything on foot and with public transport, which doesn't make things any easier. Lotsa bags, even more cursing... lol

Forgot to take pictures of the Mega Drive and boxed first model Master System. Screw it, I'm beat. Can hardly feel my arms anymore... lol

Do they all ways sell games in lots like that or did you just pick out the games you wanted and offer a price?? Fantastic finds by the way.
Racketboy and Seller Feedback: Racketboy +7,
Video Price Charting Store:
https://www.pricecharting.com/offers?se ... rni7irmnam
User avatar
Mechblue
128-bit
 
Posts: 946
Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 12:43 am
Location: Oregon

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by Mechblue Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:28 pm

Well, I told my self today would be the last time thrifting for a long while and I'm guessing the thrifting gods heard and said "not going to happen" as they threw massive temptation today. :twisted: :lol:

This was the first group of items I came across:

DSC00050.jpg
DSC00050.jpg (62.58 KiB) Viewed 849 times


NES Top loader - $4
Ninja Turtles Arcade - $2
Rampage - $2
Double Dragon III - $2
Super Mario 2 - $2
The Simpsons: Bart Vs. The World - $2

The second Lot of items at another store:

DSC00048.jpg
DSC00048.jpg (94.82 KiB) Viewed 850 times


SNES w/ 2 Controllers and the Following Games for $29.99
Jurassic Park
Top Gear
GP-1 Part II
NHLPA Hockey
EarthWorm Jim 2
Mario's Early Years - Preschool Fun
Scooby-Doo Mystery
Disney's Goof Troop
Super Mario RPG - Legend of the Seven Stars
Ms. Pac-Man
Super Star Wars
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
Ninja Turtles IV - Turtles in Time
Super Mario World
Donkey Kong Country
Tiny Toons Buster Busts Loose
Madden 98
Speedy Gonzales - Los Gatos Bandidos
Super Mario Kart
NBA Jam Tournament Edition

And to add to the lot, right next to it was FF7 (Green label, missing manual) for $3.99

Hard to quit thrifting when you imagine what cool stuff might be waiting for you. :?
Last edited by Mechblue on Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
TEKTORO wrote:That looks mad fake bro. :/
Return to Game Deals

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests