Post deals, brag about finds, etc.
User avatar
Balasubbie
128-bit
 
Posts: 605
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:15 am

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by Balasubbie Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:55 pm

PS2:
Street Fighter Alpha Anthology
Hyper Street Fighter II
SvC:Chaos

GBA:
Super Street Fighter II Turbo Revival

All for about £30 on Amazon. Imagine I'll be sick of Capcom (and a little SNK)fighters by this time next week. Gotta love that gap between a system's lifespan ending and it becoming a retro machine, or the proper bargain phase, as it's known.
User avatar
Bradtemple87
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 4829
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:18 pm
Location: Bay Area

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by Bradtemple87 Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:03 pm

Balasubbie wrote:GBA:
Super Street Fighter II Turbo Revival


Just fantastic! It is a really well crafted version for handheld fun.
Last edited by Bradtemple87 on Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MY Sale/Trade Thread
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=27739
User avatar
noiseredux
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 38130
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:09 pm

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by noiseredux Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:06 pm

Bradtemple87 wrote:
Balasubbie wrote:GBA:
Super Street Fighter II Turbo Revival


Just fantastic! It is a really well crafted version.


:|
Image
User avatar
Bradtemple87
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 4829
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:18 pm
Location: Bay Area

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by Bradtemple87 Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:12 pm

noiseredux wrote:
Bradtemple87 wrote:
Balasubbie wrote:GBA:
Super Street Fighter II Turbo Revival


Just fantastic! It is a really well crafted version.


:|


I would have expected a happier face :)
MY Sale/Trade Thread
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=27739
User avatar
Mendoza
128-bit
 
Posts: 715
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:58 pm
Location: La Frontera

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by Mendoza Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:16 pm

Balasubbie wrote:PS2:
Street Fighter Alpha Anthology
Hyper Street Fighter II
SvC:Chaos

GBA:
Super Street Fighter II Turbo Revival

All for about £30 on Amazon. Imagine I'll be sick of Capcom (and a little SNK)fighters by this time next week. Gotta love that gap between a system's lifespan ending and it becoming a retro machine, or the proper bargain phase, as it's known.


I envy you. We only got SVC Chaos for the Xbox stateside.
User avatar
noiseredux
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 38130
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:09 pm

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by noiseredux Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:25 pm

not "finds" but I got so much cool shit in the mail today --

Gunstar Heroes Treasure Box (PS2)
Mortal Kombat Deception Premium Edition (PS2)
Darkstalkers (JPN) (PS1)
Salamander Deluxe (PS1)
Knights In The Nightmare (sealed) (PSP)
Image
User avatar
CRTGAMER
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 11933
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:59 am
Location: Southern California

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by CRTGAMER Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:20 pm

noiseredux wrote:not "finds" but I got so much cool shit in the mail today --

Gunstar Heroes Treasure Box (PS2)
Mortal Kombat Deception Premium Edition (PS2)
Darkstalkers (JPN) (PS1)
Salamander Deluxe (PS1)
Knights In The Nightmare (sealed) (PSP)
Nice stuff! How much was Gunstar Heroes and where? How does it compare to the GBA version? I have Sega Ages Vitual On, love it! Easily customized to a digital twin stick. Tempted to get Sega Ages Gunstar.

Okay, only thirty two more to go. :lol:
http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/segaages/segaages.htm
Image

@Noise drool on this and order one already!
http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=397450#p397450
Image
CRT vs LCD - Hardware Mods - HDAdvance - Custom Controllers - Game Storage - Wii Gamecube and other Guides:
CRTGAMER Guides in Board Guides Index: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1109425#p1109425

Image
Image
User avatar
Balasubbie
128-bit
 
Posts: 605
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:15 am

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by Balasubbie Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:37 am

noiseredux wrote:
Bradtemple87 wrote:
Balasubbie wrote:GBA:
Super Street Fighter II Turbo Revival


Just fantastic! It is a really well crafted version.


:|

What's the matter Captain Gameboy?

Mendoza wrote:
Balasubbie wrote:PS2:
Street Fighter Alpha Anthology
Hyper Street Fighter II
SvC:Chaos

GBA:
Super Street Fighter II Turbo Revival

All for about £30 on Amazon. Imagine I'll be sick of Capcom (and a little SNK)fighters by this time next week. Gotta love that gap between a system's lifespan ending and it becoming a retro machine, or the proper bargain phase, as it's known.


I envy you. We only got SVC Chaos for the Xbox stateside.


Yeah, but you also got the SFII Anniversary Edition with SFIII 3S on it. We only got that on XBox. I know which game I'd rather in the long run.
User avatar
noiseredux
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 38130
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:09 pm

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by noiseredux Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:12 am

Bradtemple87 wrote:
I would have expected a happier face :)


Street Fighter II Turbo Revival is SERIOUS stuff.
Image
User avatar
noiseredux
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 38130
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:09 pm

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by noiseredux Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:15 am

CRTGAMER wrote:How much was Gunstar Heroes and where? How does it compare to the GBA version?


got it in a trade actually. To quote HG101:

What is it? - This compilation includes three of Treasures games for the Mega Drive - Gunstar Heroes, Alien Soldier and Dynamite Headdy. All are fast paced action games with some of the most amazing uses of the Genesis hardware. Also included are Master System versions of Gunstar Heroes and Dynamite Headdy.

but yeah, I have my Sega Ages wishlist as well ,haha.




I've thought about getting one of these, but I was never a PC gamer, so I'm not sure I"d find any level of comfort using one.

EDIT: OMG!!!!! I thought you were plugging that Edge thing again! Woah! This is totally different! I want one!
Image
Return to Game Deals

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests