Post deals, brag about finds, etc.
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by Hobie-wan Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:47 pm

noiseredux wrote:yeah I really wanted the one that's mostly black with white buttons, but still this is bad ass.

Ah yes, the black with silver edges is variation #3.
CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

by CRTGAMER Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:57 pm

I really need to raid the Mad Catz Office Trophy case.
CRT vs LCD - Hardware Mods - HDAdvance - Custom Controllers - Game Storage - Wii Gamecube and other Guides:
CRTGAMER Guides in Board Guides Index: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1109425#p1109425

flojocabron
Next-Gen

by flojocabron Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:35 am

today was a day for threes!

Endless ocean Wii- $3.00 at toys-r-us

DDR max PS2- $3.00 at the fleamarket

Saturday Night Slam Masters
Equinox
Rocky Rodent For SNES $3.00 each

thats it for today!
2600 and jr,5200,nes/top loader, master system, intellivision, TG-16, genesis 1,2,3, SNES, snesJR, CDX, 3DOfz10, gamegear, gameboy and pocket, GBC, sega saturn, PSOne w/screen, Virtual Boy, N64, NGPC, Gameboy Advance sp, Dreamcast, Black Dreamcast, oXBOX, Playstation 2, PStwo, Gamecube, gameboy player, DS lite,DSi XL, PSP1000/3000,Wii,PS3 120gb,3DSXL, xbox 360, PSvita, PS4
aaron
Next-Gen

by aaron Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:38 am

ooooo i need to get to TRU tomorrow. endless ocean has been on my "maybe" list for a while.
Steam / PSN / Twitter: aaronjohnmiller
CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

by CRTGAMER Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:39 pm

This is better then the 17" CRT Compaq monitor I bought for 20 bucks at the Thrift Store.
In front of a house down the street begging to be adopted before the garbage truck shows.

FREE - 17" Dell CRT Monitor Model M781P :mrgreen:

CRT is a guarantee support of Dreamcast 640x480 VGA, this one goes up to 1600x1200.
http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/monitors/957vu/en/spec/spec.htm

Amazing how often I spot these, average about every three months in front of a house. A good hit rate of finding a working one, abandoned for a LCD monitor. I now have a backup CRT monitor for Dreamcast VGA Lightgun zombie hunts.

Say, did anyone buy the three dollar Splitfish EdgeFX I posted a few pages back?

Get yours at Gamestop, NEW FOR $2.99!
Attachments
Dell Monitor Dreamcast Lightgun.jpg
Dell Monitor Dreamcast Lightgun.jpg (242.83 KiB) Viewed 1065 times
CRT vs LCD - Hardware Mods - HDAdvance - Custom Controllers - Game Storage - Wii Gamecube and other Guides:
CRTGAMER Guides in Board Guides Index: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1109425#p1109425

anth0ny
16-bit

by anth0ny Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:12 pm

flojocabron wrote:today was a day for threes!

Endless ocean Wii- $3.00 at toys-r-us

DDR max PS2- $3.00 at the fleamarket

Saturday Night Slam Masters
Equinox
Rocky Rodent For SNES $3.00 each

thats it for today!

Rocky Rodent is one of my favorite SNES games of all time. Have fun with that.
xan_racketBOY_fan
Next-Gen

by xan_racketBOY_fan Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:13 pm

CRTGAMER wrote:This is better then the 17" CRT Compaq monitor I bought for 20 bucks at the Thrift Store.
In front of a house down the street begging to be adopted before the garbage truck shows.

CRT is a guarantee support of Dreamcast 640x480 VGA, this one goes up to 1600x1200.

Amazing how often I spot these, average about every three months in front of a house. A good hit rate of finding a working one, abandoned for a LCD monitor. I now have a backup CRT monitor for Dreamcast VGA Lightgun zombie hunts.

Say, did anyone buy the three dollar Splitfish EdgeFX I posted a few pages back?

Just beautiful. Thanks for the GS heads up!
lisalover1
Next-Gen

by lisalover1 Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:02 pm

dsheinem wrote:
lisalover1 wrote:My new PS1 collection is coming along quite nicely; I just got the following today:

Xenogears+Strategy Guide: $65
Star Ocean The Second Story+Strategy Guide: $11
Syphon Filter: $2
Syphon Filter 2: $1
Twisted Metal 2: $3
Warhawk [Longbox, in case you were wondering, dsheinem]: $1
Viewpoint [Also Longbox]: $1

I feel pretty proud of myself. :D

Awesome - I don't have Xenogears myself - I need to pick it up at some point. Good deals on the longbox games, especially Viewpoint. Where'd you snag it for $1?

Aren't longboxes sexy?

I got it at a shop in my town with suspiciously good prices on games. It's the same place I got a sealed copy of Panzer Dragoon Saga at for $200, which I sold right away, since I had already bought an opened copy of the game at the store for ~$125. They just got in a bunch of rare PS1 games, which I'm trying to buy a lot of. [Some guy brought in 3 copies of Star Ocean 2, both the PS1 Persona games, Xenogears, Dragon Quest VII, Chrono Cross, Valkyrie Profile, Tales of Destiny 2, Suikoden 2, Suikoden, Hoshigami, Legend of Dragoon, Vagrant Story, Vaguard Bandits, and several other games that I can't remember, all with their corresponding strategy guides!] :shock:
~My name's Vicky, by the way!~ ^_^
GamerMON
Next-Gen

by GamerMON Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:43 pm

CRTGAMER wrote:This is better then the 17" CRT Compaq monitor I bought for 20 bucks at the Thrift Store.

Well yes actually. I picked it up today. Do you happen to have a list of compatible games or are the ones you listed when first got it the only ones you know definitely? I find junk on the side of the road all the time (just got 2 metal shelving units for my garage). I want to get a black monitor to go with my black dreamcast.
s1mplehumar
Next-Gen

by s1mplehumar Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:55 pm

Behold! My new Neptune from Miele. Suck it Dyson!
Attachments
neptune.jpg
neptune.jpg (228.83 KiB) Viewed 1222 times
Nintendo ID, PSN, XBL: Eronnicus * Steam ID: s1mplehumar * Switch Friend Code: SW-3270-7921-5525
Return to Game Deals