Post deals, brag about finds, etc.
User avatar
noiseredux
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 37924
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:09 pm

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by noiseredux Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:11 pm

Hobie-wan wrote:
noiseredux wrote:this showed up from eBay today. :)


Woo!

Though I had to quote, then take the URL and view it in a new tab to see it.


fixed it
Image
User avatar
noiseredux
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 37924
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:09 pm

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by noiseredux Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:12 pm

noiseredux wrote:this showed up from eBay today. :)

Image


fixed.
Image
User avatar
YoshiEgg25
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 4339
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:26 pm
Location: Madison, WI

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by YoshiEgg25 Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:34 pm

Hobie-wan wrote:FF just says 'Image' as shown in Modman's reply and it isn't a link of any kind. :P

Right-click the word "Image".
Gaming accomplishments:
Nibbler (marathon): 251,169,160 / Nibbler (one life): 5,263,360 (WR)
Donkey Kong: 423,100 [L12-1] (150th place as of 2019-01-15)
Super Smash Bros. (N64): Ranked top 5 in Wisconsin from Q1 2016 to Q2 2017
Shrek SuperSlam: won largest tournament in game's history (Shrekfest 2018)

Speedrun.com Profile (contains multiple WRs)
User avatar
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 21718
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:28 pm
Location: Under a pile of retro stuff in H-town

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by Hobie-wan Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:42 pm

YoshiEgg25 wrote:
Hobie-wan wrote:FF just says 'Image' as shown in Modman's reply and it isn't a link of any kind. :P

Right-click the word "Image".


It was just plain text for me. It has been every time that happens to someone's image. The only way I could see it was by quoting so I could see and copy the link.
User avatar
emwearz
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 4665
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:24 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by emwearz Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:40 pm

Noise, do you have a SGB or do you just plan to use it via the converter for GBP?
User avatar
noiseredux
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 37924
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:09 pm

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by noiseredux Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:41 pm

emwearz wrote:Noise, do you have a SGB or do you just plan to use it via the converter for GBP?


haven't had a SGB since jeez... 1999? But I'm using it via the RetroPort SNES/GCN adapter available thru RetroZone. :)
Image
User avatar
Hateshinai
128-bit
 
Posts: 616
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:13 am
Location: Malta,AKA the Arse End of Europe

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by Hateshinai Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:26 am

I came across a shop clearing it's stock of GBA games for 2.95 Euro each (about 4 US dollars). I picked up brand new but slightly shop worn CIB Lady Sia, SFA3 as well as still sealed Castlevania (NES Classics series) and Astro Boy. I'm not sure whether to keep them or trade them.
Mostly harmless
User avatar
noiseredux
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 37924
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:09 pm

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by noiseredux Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:04 am

Hateshinai wrote:I came across a shop clearing it's stock of GBA games for 2.95 Euro each (about 4 US dollars). I picked up brand new but slightly shop worn CIB Lady Sia, SFA3 as well as still sealed Castlevania (NES Classics series) and Astro Boy. I'm not sure whether to keep them or trade them.


trade the Castlevania to me :)
Image
User avatar
Hateshinai
128-bit
 
Posts: 616
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:13 am
Location: Malta,AKA the Arse End of Europe

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by Hateshinai Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:49 am

noiseredux wrote:
Hateshinai wrote:I came across a shop clearing it's stock of GBA games for 2.95 Euro each (about 4 US dollars). I picked up brand new but slightly shop worn CIB Lady Sia, SFA3 as well as still sealed Castlevania (NES Classics series) and Astro Boy. I'm not sure whether to keep them or trade them.


trade the Castlevania to me :)


I'll take some pics and put it up on Buy/Sell/Trade forum in a few days. You can contact me then if you're interested.
Mostly harmless
User avatar
I Feel Asleep!!
64-bit
 
Posts: 371
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:36 pm
Location: Northern Cali

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by I Feel Asleep!! Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:27 pm

I found Ico CIB for freakin 8 dollars at a thrift store! I freaked out right then and there in the store, because I had been wanting this game for quite awhile but always settled on the idea that "well, it's a little too high price-wise for me right now". Man, I was literally jumping up and down in my BK uniform when I saw it there. The lady working there looked at me like I was crazy. :lol: I didn't have the money on me either, but my oh so awesome boss bought it for me when I promised to pay her back for it. Suh-WEET!
Return to Game Deals

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest