Post deals, brag about finds, etc.
User avatar
Metal Militia
128-bit
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:43 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by Metal Militia Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:26 am

final fight cd wrote:
pepharytheworm wrote:I added a new system to my collection, an Apple Pippin. It cost me $150 and I will post some pics once it arrives.


that's cool! are finding games for that difficult? and are there any good games?


Thats awesome you got a Pippin man. Just curious you get a US or JPN unit?

Some of my recent finds

Alien Trilogy CIB (Sat) - $7
Night Warriors: Darkstalker's Revenge CIB (Sat)-$9
River City Ransom (NES) -$6

Trying not to spend too much money at the moment because Black Friday is going to rape my wallet.
Image
User avatar
Mod_Man_Extreme
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 6847
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:05 am
Location: Statesville, North Carolina

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by Mod_Man_Extreme Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:51 pm

Heh, nice going on the Pippin find!

Now stick like an atom backpack or mac mini in it..... :mrgreen:
My Consoles:
Genesis - Nomad - SegaCD - GameGear - Sega Saturn - Dreamcast - NES - SNES - N64 - Gamecube - Wii - Playstation - PSone & LCD - PS2 - PS3 - Xbox - 3DS

Niode wrote:Send him a dodgy cheque. Make it out to Scammy McScammerson.


Check out my sale thread below, NeoGeo MVS carts & Arcade gear wanted!:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=11366
User avatar
swiftzx
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 2945
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:13 pm
Location: Youngsville,NC

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by swiftzx Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:54 pm

Mod_Man_Extreme wrote:Heh, nice going on the Pippin find!

Now stick like an atom backpack or mac mini in it..... :mrgreen:



This make me wonder how successful Apple would be if they released a gaming console within the next 10 years. They have the popularity and more capital for advertising :roll:
Sale thread (please buy!): viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19428
dedalusdedalus
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 1465
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:38 pm

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by dedalusdedalus Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:58 pm

swiftzx wrote:
Mod_Man_Extreme wrote:Heh, nice going on the Pippin find!

Now stick like an atom backpack or mac mini in it..... :mrgreen:



This make me wonder how successful Apple would be if they released a gaming console within the next 10 years. They have the popularity and more capital for advertising :roll:


They should just re-brand the iPhone as the Pippin Portable.
User avatar
noiseredux
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 37928
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:09 pm

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by noiseredux Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:04 pm

this showed up from eBay today. :)

Image
Last edited by noiseredux on Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 21718
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:28 pm
Location: Under a pile of retro stuff in H-town

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by Hobie-wan Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:06 pm

noiseredux wrote:this showed up from eBay today. :)


Woo!

Though I had to quote, then take the URL and view it in a new tab to see it.
User avatar
YoshiEgg25
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 4339
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:26 pm
Location: Madison, WI

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by YoshiEgg25 Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:07 pm

Hobie-wan wrote:
noiseredux wrote:this showed up from eBay today. :)


Woo!

Though I had to quote, then take the URL and view it in a new tab to see it.

I just right-clicked the text and clicked "View Image". ;)
Gaming accomplishments:
Nibbler (marathon): 251,169,160 / Nibbler (one life): 5,263,360 (WR)
Donkey Kong: 423,100 [L12-1] (150th place as of 2019-01-15)
Super Smash Bros. (N64): Ranked top 5 in Wisconsin from Q1 2016 to Q2 2017
Shrek SuperSlam: won largest tournament in game's history (Shrekfest 2018)

Speedrun.com Profile (contains multiple WRs)
User avatar
swiftzx
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 2945
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:13 pm
Location: Youngsville,NC

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by swiftzx Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:07 pm

YoshiEgg25 wrote:
Hobie-wan wrote:
noiseredux wrote:this showed up from eBay today. :)


Woo!

Though I had to quote, then take the URL and view it in a new tab to see it.

I just right-clicked the text and clicked "View Image". ;)



Same here :wink:
Sale thread (please buy!): viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19428
User avatar
Mod_Man_Extreme
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 6847
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:05 am
Location: Statesville, North Carolina

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by Mod_Man_Extreme Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:08 pm

noiseredux wrote:this showed up from eBay today. :)

Image

Here ya go, pic is HUGE though.

Image
My Consoles:
Genesis - Nomad - SegaCD - GameGear - Sega Saturn - Dreamcast - NES - SNES - N64 - Gamecube - Wii - Playstation - PSone & LCD - PS2 - PS3 - Xbox - 3DS

Niode wrote:Send him a dodgy cheque. Make it out to Scammy McScammerson.


Check out my sale thread below, NeoGeo MVS carts & Arcade gear wanted!:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=11366
User avatar
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 21718
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:28 pm
Location: Under a pile of retro stuff in H-town

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by Hobie-wan Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:10 pm

swiftzx wrote:
YoshiEgg25 wrote:
Hobie-wan wrote:Woo!

Though I had to quote, then take the URL and view it in a new tab to see it.

I just right-clicked the text and clicked "View Image". ;)



Same here :wink:


FF just says 'Image' as shown in Modman's reply and it isn't a link of any kind. :P
Return to Game Deals

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests