Post deals, brag about finds, etc.
User avatar
noiseredux
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 38008
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:09 pm

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by noiseredux Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:44 pm

aaron wrote:Golden Sun and Golden Sun: The Lost Age, cart only, free from a friend.


damn dude. Nice score!
Image
User avatar
aaron
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:10 pm
Location: Indianapolis

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by aaron Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:07 pm

i have had a LOT of pretty good game boy finds lately, and every time, i think of a iittle grey mega man, and smile.
Steam / PSN / Twitter: aaronjohnmiller
User avatar
noiseredux
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 38008
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:09 pm

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by noiseredux Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:10 pm

aaron wrote:i have had a LOT of pretty good game boy finds lately, and every time, i think of a iittle grey mega man, and smile.



:lol:
Image
User avatar
BlackDS
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 1006
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:56 pm
Location: The 'burgh

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by BlackDS Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:57 pm

For 21 dollars I got:

Tetris Worlds (PS2 - CIB)
Super Bust-a-move (PS2 - CIB)
Pinball Hall of fame (PS2 - CIB)
Rampage Total Destruction (Gamecube - CIB)
Paperboy 2 (Genesis - loose)

My PS2 is at my dads house, and I only see him on the weekend, so i figured I needed more pick-up-and-play style games for my PS2. Fuck yeah, I got the game with a baby wearing sunglasses for the coverart 8). And, the most entertaining part of paperboy is struggling to understand the 16 bit voices, and thinking "don't tell my boss" is "don't suck my balls" :lol:
Ack wrote:You WILL be respectful of each other, or I WILL shove my mod foot so far up your Internet ass that your avatar will wince. Do you understand, children?


My Sale thread, lots of nintendo, neo-geo, and sega stuff!
http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=24526&p=305373#p305373
User avatar
swiftzx
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 2945
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:13 pm
Location: Youngsville,NC

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by swiftzx Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:59 pm

Went to Edward McKay for those of you who live in NC and got:

A boy and his blob $14 complete wii
Medal of honor: rising sun $4 complete ps2
World war ii combat road to Berlin $6 complete xbox
N+ $6 complete psp
Castlevania portrait of ruin $6 complete ds

My favorite game out of them has been A boy and his blob so far ;)
Sale thread (please buy!): viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19428
AppleQueso
 

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by AppleQueso Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:00 pm

got a bunch of shitty genesis sports games dirt cheap just so I could get their clam-shell cases (hence that BST thread about getting rid of the games). Spent a total of like 9 bucks on around 20 of them.

When I was emptying the cases, I found a couple of those big fold out genesis ad posters in amazing condition. One had a giant Golden Axe II artwork on one side with tons of info about the model 1 Genesis, the other was about the Sega CD with a giant Jurassic Park thing on the back. Probably not exactly rare or special or anything, but I found it really cool to find those, especially in such nice shape.

Oh and nabbed Dynamite Headdy for $4, and Super R-Type, Darius Twin, and The Ignition Factor for $3 each.
User avatar
GamerMON
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 1010
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:25 pm
Location: Kansas City

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by GamerMON Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:55 am

BlackDS wrote:For 21 dollars I got:

Tetris Worlds (PS2 - CIB)
Super Bust-a-move (PS2 - CIB)
Pinball Hall of fame (PS2 - CIB)
Rampage Total Destruction (Gamecube - CIB)
Paperboy 2 (Genesis - loose)

My PS2 is at my dads house, and I only see him on the weekend, so i figured I needed more pick-up-and-play style games for my PS2. Fuck yeah, I got the game with a baby wearing sunglasses for the coverart 8). And, the most entertaining part of paperboy is struggling to understand the 16 bit voices, and thinking "don't tell my boss" is "don't suck my balls" :lol:

When I was still in middle school my ps was at my dad's house. I only played my rpg's twice a month for a weekend straight.
User avatar
noiseredux
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 38008
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:09 pm

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by noiseredux Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:57 am

GamerMON wrote:When I was still in middle school my ps was at my dad's house. I only played my rpg's twice a month for a weekend straight.


that's how it was with my SNES. I feel like I played Link To The Past for a year, but it was just mult-hour spurts every Friday night.
Image
User avatar
Octopod
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 2654
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:44 am

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by Octopod Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:43 pm

Got these in the mail today.

Image
Last edited by Octopod on Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
noiseredux
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 38008
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:09 pm

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

by noiseredux Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:44 pm

^

:shock:
Image
Return to Game Deals

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests