Video Game "Look what I found"

Post deals, brag about finds, etc.
Tanooki
Next-Gen

Re: Video Game "Look what I found"

Post by Tanooki »

I can't remember the last time I found a nice little stack of anything games, but I did today.
$24 all N64 stuff - Gameshark 3.0, Zelda Ocarina of Time (PC ver), Gex 3, Pokemon Stadium, Mario Party 2, and Paper Mario. Needed a little cleaning but the funk was not on the fragile stickers fortunately. All marked 3.99 at Goodwill. I've said it before on here in some thread but my general area stores don't touch their online site but on the other end of it, they don't get much either.
samsonlonghair
Next-Gen
Location: Now: Newport News, VA. Formerly: Richmond. Before that: Near the WV/VA border

Post by samsonlonghair »

Cool! Great find, tanooki!
samsonlonghair
Next-Gen
Location: Now: Newport News, VA. Formerly: Richmond. Before that: Near the WV/VA border

Post by samsonlonghair »

Who says there are no more finds left to be had? I picked these two games up at a consignment shop for ten bucks. They're both complete with the original manuals. The cartridges both play well. I just wish they had hang tabs. Otherwise, they are perfect. Plus I got them for a good bit less than the going rate online.

Not too shabby! 8)
Anayo
Next-Gen

Post by Anayo »

Samsonlonghair,

Gah, I'm so jealous! CIB Sega Genesis games are my #1 favorite thing to collect.
samsonlonghair
Next-Gen

Post by samsonlonghair »

Anayo wrote:CIB Sega Genesis games are my #1 favorite thing to collect.

Mine too. :mrgreen:
I like you, Anayo. You're alright by me. 8)
dunpeal2064
Next-Gen

Post by dunpeal2064 »

Mystic Defender is actually pretty damn fun too!

Fun fact, it is one of those carts that has both region variants on-board, so if you have a cheat device or region switch (Or JP MD), you can play Kujakuō 2 and have the unaltered main character sprite :)
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

Post by prfsnl_gmr »

Not gonna lie...pretty jealous of that find, Samson!
samsonlonghair
Next-Gen

Post by samsonlonghair »

dunpeal2064 wrote:Mystic Defender is actually pretty damn fun too!

Fun fact, it is one of those carts that has both region variants on-board, so if you have a cheat device or region switch (Or JP MD), you can play Kujakuō 2 and have the unaltered main character sprite :)

Neat! I did not know that, dunpeal. I have a game genie somewhere, but I'll have to dig it up; I'm not sure where I left it. Maybe I can see if I can find a game genie code to switch the region of Mystic Defender. Sounds like fun to me.
prfsnl_gmr wrote:Not gonna lie...pretty jealous of that find, Samson!

Thanks, professional. I know you've got a pretty darn cool collection of Sega Games, so that means a lot coming from you.
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

Post by prfsnl_gmr »

Boxes and boxes full of them! Still no Ghouls ‘n Ghosts, though....Awesome game at an awesome price, Samson.
Sarge
Next-Gen

Post by Sarge »

I got lucky many years ago at a thrift store, they had around 20 boxed Genesis games that I picked up for like $3 a piece. One of them was Ghouls 'N Ghosts. :) (I actually don't remember if that copy has the manual, though; something to check when I get back home.)