Video Game "Look what I found"

Post deals, brag about finds, etc.
Metal Militia
128-bit

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

Post by Metal Militia »

I have been wanting this game ever since I got a Saturn and to find it complete in excellent condition for $60 I thought the price was a great deal. Can't wait unit my multi-taps arrive and then my buddies and I will be playing this all day!!!!

BoringSupreez
Next-Gen

Post by BoringSupreez »

Metal Militia wrote:I have been wanting this game ever since I got a Saturn and to find it complete in excellent condition for $60 I thought the price was a great deal. Can't wait unit my multi-taps arrive and then my buddies and I will be playing this all day!!!!

Luckily for my wallet, I have no friends who are any good at the kinds of videogames I like to play, and therefore, have no use for expensive Bomberman games. And yet, I have 2 controllers for nearly every system I own, for some reason. Even though the duplicate just sits around getting dusty. But that's a good find for you, Saturn Bomberman is supposed to be one of the best Bomberman games.
prfsnl_gmr wrote:There is nothing feigned about it. What I wrote is a display of actual moral superiority.
BoringSupreez
Next-Gen

Post by BoringSupreez »

Metal Militia wrote:I have been wanting this game ever since I got a Saturn and to find it complete in excellent condition for $60 I thought the price was a great deal. Can't wait unit my multi-taps arrive and then my buddies and I will be playing this all day!!!!

Luckily for my wallet, I have no friends who are any good at the kinds of videogames I like to play, and therefore, have no use for expensive Bomberman games. And yet, I have 2 controllers for nearly every system I own, for some reason. Even though the duplicate just sits around getting dusty. But that's a good find for you, Saturn Bomberman is supposed to be one of the best Bomberman games.
prfsnl_gmr wrote:There is nothing feigned about it. What I wrote is a display of actual moral superiority.
benderx
Next-Gen

Post by benderx »

Isn't that the Saturn Bomberman that was suppose to be in High Definition game. Hi-Ten Bomber-man for TG-16/PC Engine never released. In 1993 the revolutionary Hi-TEN bomberman was shown, a high definition ten player game that went on to inspire the Sega Saturn game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KVoPogwVts
You took too long, now your candy's gone. That's What happens. Bkowwwww. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Onyxthecat
Next-Gen

Post by Onyxthecat »

A quick story - One of the managers at my local PnT, (we'll call him Bob,) is an ass. Bob likes to take trade ins, pilfer through the valuable games, hold them aside before customers can get to them, and buy them on Bob's payday, after his manager's discount, when he has the money. Bob, then, proceeds to hock said rare games on eBay for ludicrous amounts and make an extra profit, regardless of whether said games are already on somebody's Want List, (which my local PnT is gracious enough to offer their customers.) About two or so weeks ago, Mega Man's 1-4, & X, X2, and X3 (all CIB) came in, along with a handful of other games on my want list. Bob took it upon himself to keep them for himself before checking any lists. He proceeded to sell off the games on eBay - doubling his money, even though I, and probably other customers, were entitled to them, and would be playing those games this very moment.
I have a good friend working there who told me all of this. I was not happy. I go to PnT today and see that Bob has a stack of games he's holding for himself. I ask said friend, (who just so happens to be working his last day today,) if any of those games are on anybody's Want List. When he said no, I told him this very story and he proceeded to ring me up for ALL of Bob's games (save for a single NBA Jam cart..)

Let this be a lesson to greedy store managers - bone the customer, you'll get boned right back.[/quote]

That Bob guy is a total C**T! People like that always get what they deserve sooner or later. I'm glad my local game stores are not like that.
lisalover1
Next-Gen

Post by lisalover1 »

benderx wrote:Isn't that the Saturn Bomberman that was suppose to be in High Definition game. Hi-Ten Bomber-man for TG-16/PC Engine never released. In 1993 the revolutionary Hi-TEN bomberman was shown, a high definition ten player game that went on to inspire the Sega Saturn game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KVoPogwVts

Actually, it was in development for the PC-FX. I'm glad that they decided to bring it to the Saturn instead; that way, it is much more accessible.
~My name's Vicky, by the way!~ ^_^
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

hit the flea market:

Traxxpad (PSP) (no manual)
Arcade Party Pack (PS1) (cib)
Bowling (PS1) (cib)
Activision Classics (PS1) (cib)
Double Switch (SCD) (minty)
Gen 6 button controller
Gen powersupply

=$35

was aiming for more like $30, but talked the guy down from $40. Not bad.
CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

Post by CRTGAMER »

noiseredux wrote:hit the flea market:

Traxxpad (PSP) (no manual)
Arcade Party Pack (PS1) (cib)
Bowling (PS1) (cib)
Activision Classics (PS1) (cib)
Double Switch (SCD) (minty)
Gen 6 button controller
Gen powersupply

=$35

was aiming for more like $30, but talked the guy down from $40. Not bad.
Great Finds! Especially Arcade Party Pack!
CRT vs LCD - Hardware Mods - HDAdvance - Custom Controllers - Game Storage - Wii Gamecube and other Guides:
CRTGAMER Guides in Board Guides Index: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1109425#p1109425