Video Game "Look what I found"

Post deals, brag about finds, etc.
the7k
Next-Gen

Re: Video Game "Look what I found"

Post by the7k »

Despite all the JAMMA boards I own, I wouldn't know a PCB layout from another without having some big company name or logo on them.

This is how I keep my PCBs.
aaron
Next-Gen

Post by aaron »

yeah i keep mine in USPS boxes, typically. only because they are free.

but, yeah, the boards are Hellfire and In the Hunt.
Steam / PSN / Twitter: aaronjohnmiller
flojocabron
Next-Gen

Post by flojocabron »

I got a nice haul of SNES and NES games today!

I have a good chunk of these already, but there's still a couple of them that I dont.

I mostly got them for those.

Yesterday, a guy put up a facebook post on a gaming group. He offered $50.00 for the whole lot.

A few people asked questions and Another person offered $40. I then put up a message saying if it didn't work out for the seller with that person, I'll pay him the same.

Cut to a few hours later that night and I got the message. He wanted to make a deal with me! So we agreed to meet up today. I met up with him after work and I got all of those games plus he threw in his old controller. He told me that he doesn't have the systems anymore and he's emulated most of his games and already bought on Virtual Console the important ones to him.

More for me I say! 8)

These are the games

NES: Mario Bros/Duck Hunt, Mega Man 3, Dr. mario, and Little Nemo Dream Master (dont have this one!)

SNES: Super Mario Allstars, Mario Paint, Donkey Kong Country, Mario is Missing, Yoshi's Cookie, Mario's Time Machine, Smart Ball, Street Fighter II, Madden Football, Dino City, Batman Returns, Congo's Caper, Super Mario World and Megaman X

I'm excited to play Congo's Caper. I've never heard of this one!

The carts have stickers and names on them but I should be able to take those off, the stickers at least. I cant find my goo gone but I think I should have some alcohol to remove those gold labels.
2600 and jr,5200,nes/top loader, master system, intellivision, TG-16, genesis 1,2,3, SNES, snesJR, CDX, 3DOfz10, gamegear, gameboy and pocket, GBC, sega saturn, PSOne w/screen, Virtual Boy, N64, NGPC, Gameboy Advance sp, Dreamcast, Black Dreamcast, oXBOX, Playstation 2, PStwo, Gamecube, gameboy player, DS lite,DSi XL, PSP1000/3000,Wii,PS3 120gb,3DSXL, xbox 360, PSvita, PS4
the7k
Next-Gen

Post by the7k »

Ah damn, I would like In The Hunt. Good snag.
the7k
Next-Gen

Post by the7k »

flojocabron wrote:I got a nice haul of SNES and NES games today!

I have a good chunk of these already, but there's still a couple of them that I dont.

I mostly got them for those.

Yesterday, a guy put up a facebook post on a gaming group. He offered $50.00 for the whole lot.

A few people asked questions and Another person offered $40. I then put up a message saying if it didn't work out for the seller with that person, I'll pay him the same.

Cut to a few hours later that night and I got the message. He wanted to make a deal with me! So we agreed to meet up today. I met up with him after work and I got all of those games plus he threw in his old controller. He told me that he doesn't have the systems anymore and he's emulated most of his games and already bought on Virtual Console the important ones to him.

More for me I say! 8)

These are the games

NES: Mario Bros/Duck Hunt, Mega Man 3, Dr. mario, and Little Nemo Dream Master (dont have this one!)

SNES: Super Mario Allstars, Mario Paint, Donkey Kong Country, Mario is Missing, Yoshi's Cookie, Mario's Time Machine, Smart Ball, Street Fighter II, Madden Football, Dino City, Batman Returns, Congo's Caper, Super Mario World and Megaman X

I'm excited to play Congo's Caper. I've never heard of this one!

The carts have stickers and names on them but I should be able to take those off, the stickers at least. I cant find my goo gone but I think I should have some alcohol to remove those gold labels.

Jesus H Christ, I didn't think deals like that existed anymore.
vatermuzik
64-bit

Post by vatermuzik »

It was a great week for video game finds.

I paid $21 total for this lot at the local Salvation Army. I must have arrived right when these were put out because this place is usually picked clean on a daily basis. I don't know a ton about the Dreamcast but I certainly don't see many of these Sega Sports editions out in the wild. The N64 sticks are tight and Zelda is in very nice condition.

DSCN2289.JPG
DSCN2289.JPG (327.6 KiB) Viewed 542 times

I made a connection with a local gamer through an N64 related Facebook ad I replied to a few weeks ago. She seemed really fair with her pricing (I nabbed Snowboard Kids for $4) so I asked if she had any more games for sale. A little back and forth yielded this NES lot for $40. I think I made out quite well.

DSCN2285.JPG
DSCN2285.JPG (328.89 KiB) Viewed 542 times
flojocabron
Next-Gen

Post by flojocabron »

Today was my day off from work. Scoured my usual places. I found some stuff. Ate lunch and found some more.

Hit up my local flea market and then salvation army. I got this

23 Maison Ikkoku comics for $8.00, I love Rumiko Takahashi's work! :mrgreen:
Gameboy Hub, very clean, still in its plastic $3.00
Rio DVD and Blazing Dragons for Sega Saturn (no manual :( ) $3.00
At salvation army I found a volume of Bleach Manga for $1.00

Went farther into another city and did some errands, As I was ready to leave town and back home to Mexicali, I remembered there was another thrift store that I dont go to as much. Well, I do go to it, but I never find gaming stuffs. But this time I hit paydirt!

$13 bucks got me all of these Strategy guides!

Soul Calibur II limited edition guide (but no cd:( ), Soul Calibur 4 guide, Tekken Tag Tournament Guide, King of Fighters XII guide, Street Fighter 4 guide, Final Fantasy X guide, Xenosaga Episode 1 guide, Tekken 4 and Tekken 6 guide, Final Fantasy 1 (PSP) guide, Shenmue guide and vol. 03 of Kingdom Hearts Manga.

I'm happy! :D
2600 and jr,5200,nes/top loader, master system, intellivision, TG-16, genesis 1,2,3, SNES, snesJR, CDX, 3DOfz10, gamegear, gameboy and pocket, GBC, sega saturn, PSOne w/screen, Virtual Boy, N64, NGPC, Gameboy Advance sp, Dreamcast, Black Dreamcast, oXBOX, Playstation 2, PStwo, Gamecube, gameboy player, DS lite,DSi XL, PSP1000/3000,Wii,PS3 120gb,3DSXL, xbox 360, PSvita, PS4
emwearz
Next-Gen

Post by emwearz »

Medal of Honor Frontline - $3 via Opshop
Medal of Honor Rising Sun - $3 via Opshop
Medal of Honor Vanguard - $3 via Opshop
Ace Combat: Distant Thunder (Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies ) - $3 via Opshop
Ace Combat: Squadron Leader ( Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War) - $3 via Opshop
Ace Combat: The Belkan War (Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War) - $3 via Opshop
Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation - $3 via Opshop
Dragons Dogma - $2 via Opshop

Starcraft II - $3 via Kmart
Forza Horizon - $6 via Kmart
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - $4 via Kmart
Onyxthecat
Next-Gen

Post by Onyxthecat »

Damn the finds here seem to be picking up :o

This is an update to my ebay find. Total was $38.00 shipped. Unfortunately, the Yobo doesn't power on so I'll have to ask for some kind of refund. Obviously the seller thought this played snes game but it clearly doesn't so that leads me to believe this wasn't tested.
Highlights: Super Mario RPG, Mario Kart, Battletoads, Kirby's Dream Course
girlracer
Next-Gen

Post by girlracer »

^ you got Super Mario RPG for $38 + other games, I wouldn't complain about the yobo.

Got these from a local store near my work, their prices are crazy but luckily on newer stuff they will match gamestops online price. So I got these.

Alien Chaos 3d (3ds, cib)
Metroid Prime Pinall (ds, cib)
Family Fun Football (wii, cib)
Victorious Boxers (wii, cib)
Trackmania (wii, cib)
Super Swing Golf S2 (wii, cib)
Solitaire Mahjong (wii, cib)
Groovin Blocks (wii, cib)