Post by ndrs45 »

Went Garage Saleing and found this! :D

I also picked up NCAA Football for the SNES... For a grand total of $1.50
CFFJR
Next-Gen

Re: Video Game "Look what I found"

Post by CFFJR »

My god Michi! Just...holy hell!

That's so awesome and I'm so damn jealous and I'm honestly kinda conflicted about the whole thing. But what an incredible lot for an incredible price.

Just amazing, congratulations.
GameSack wrote:That's right, only Sega had the skill to make a proper Nintendo game.
mas
Next-Gen

Post by mas »

michi,
:shock: Enough said.
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

Holy shit Michi, that's the most impressive thing I've seen on here in a looooong time. Major props.

Stuff like that is why I keep checking this thread!
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

yeah Michi, there are a handful of finds like that over the years that stand out to me. This is one that we'll all remember (and be jealous of) for quite some time!
Stark
Next-Gen

Post by Stark »

@Michi, that is insane, especially after seeing the posts for the price in response and then reading back. I went through your post and kept thinking "wow that is a good get for $121!" and then it kept going! And then I get to the SEGA CDX and my jaw literally dropped. I mean it, I've never actually had that response in real life until now, holy cow!
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.
AppleQueso

Post by AppleQueso »

Man this feels pretty dinky compared to Michi's find, but eh... I'll post it anyway:

$10.

Consoles only. The Genesis 1 works great, and the Ps2 works great now after a bit of laser adjustment. The NES is a tad flaky, pretty typical of an NES. I don't have the cables for the Genesis 2 so I haven't tested that one yet.

Again, it's no Michi's find, but I wanted to brag a little bit about it... Not bad for $10
harper
Next-Gen

Post by harper »

AppleQueso wrote:Again, it's no Michi's find, but I wanted to brag a little bit about it... Not bad for $10

Not bad at all! :D Where'd you find 'em?
wclem
Next-Gen

Boxed Atari games

Post by wclem »

This is Mrs. WCLEM. I hit a stash of 22 Atari games, boxed and in great condition, along with a "Command Control" controller for the Atari system, also boxed. The man I got them from said they were in his mom's attic for better than 30 years. I believe it, as she stored them in an old flowered storage box! I paid $10.
dsheinem wrote:In any case, sorry that my avatar makes you cringe these days, but I haven't really changed my posing habits at all.
AppleQueso

Post by AppleQueso »

harper wrote:
AppleQueso wrote:Again, it's no Michi's find, but I wanted to brag a little bit about it... Not bad for $10

Not bad at all! :D Where'd you find 'em?

Local guy at work told me he'd acquired a bunch of systems from a game store that was cleaning things out.

Apparently he didn't realize that none of them came with cables or anything, and didn't want to bother going to the trouble of getting them. He just wanted them off of his hands and I was happy to oblige.