Next-Gen

Re: Video Game "Look what I found"

Post by TSTR »

That joystick looks fascinating.
Thierry Henry
Next-Gen

Post by Thierry Henry »

TSTR wrote:That joystick looks fascinating.

That stick has a type of battery storage? compartment. Quite odd.

"There are three kinds of suns in Missouri: Sunshines, sunflowers, and sons-of-bitches"
flojocabron
Next-Gen

Post by flojocabron »

Thierry Henry wrote:
TSTR wrote:That joystick looks fascinating.

That stick has a type of battery storage? compartment. Quite odd.

Woah! Mine does this too! I would have never thought this joystick had a compartment!

2600 and jr,5200,nes/top loader, master system, intellivision, TG-16, genesis 1,2,3, SNES, snesJR, CDX, 3DOfz10, gamegear, gameboy and pocket, GBC, sega saturn, PSOne w/screen, Virtual Boy, N64, NGPC, Gameboy Advance sp, Dreamcast, Black Dreamcast, oXBOX, Playstation 2, PStwo, Gamecube, gameboy player, DS lite,DSi XL, PSP1000/3000,Wii,PS3 120gb,3DSXL, xbox 360, PSvita, PS4
TSTR
Next-Gen

Post by TSTR »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: YEAH :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Thierry Henry
Next-Gen

Post by Thierry Henry »

Got a little Sony PVM the other day. It's in terrific condition but it's not ideal with the viewable screen area being on the tiny side. It is my first foray into the world of these types of monitors though, so it's still kinda neat to finally own one.

I was actually meant to get a much larger screen JVC, but somehow that deal fell through, for now. It still might happen. Otherwise I'll make a plan for a bigger Sony. When that happens I'll probably look into offloading this 9 incher.

I've ordered the RGBS SCART to BNC adapter cables. Currently, I'm mostly using S-Video, that is until the aforementioned cables finally arrive.

Excuse the crappy/blurry pic.

"There are three kinds of suns in Missouri: Sunshines, sunflowers, and sons-of-bitches"
Xeogred
Next-Gen

Post by Xeogred »

Really wish Deep Fear got a US release. Looks amazing.
Betagam7
128-bit

Post by Betagam7 »

Xeogred wrote:Really wish Deep Fear got a US release. Looks amazing.

Isn't it almost entirely in English though?
CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

Post by CRTGAMER »

Thierry Henry wrote:Got a little Sony PVM the other day. It's in terrific condition but it's not ideal with the viewable screen area being on the tiny side. It is my first foray into the world of these types of monitors though, so it's still kinda neat to finally own one.

I was actually meant to get a much larger screen JVC, but somehow that deal fell through, for now. It still might happen. Otherwise I'll make a plan for a bigger Sony. When that happens I'll probably look into offloading this 9 incher.

I've ordered the RGBS SCART to BNC adapter cables. Currently, I'm mostly using S-Video, that is until the aforementioned cables finally arrive.

Nice PVM! Though small, handy as secondary display for link games hooking up of two consoles. I have done this with PS1 Assault Rigs. :idea:
CRT vs LCD - Hardware Mods - HDAdvance - Custom Controllers - Game Storage - Wii Gamecube and other Guides:
CRTGAMER Guides in Board Guides Index: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1109425#p1109425

Fragems
Next-Gen

Post by Fragems »

Picked this up today at goodwill for $9. Had no idea that Thrustmaster made a snowboard controller for PS2 don't remember ever seeing these in store. Definitely earns the title of weirdest and most space consuming controller in my collection.

Not a ton of info floating around on the web about it but here is a pretty decent video review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OpI5qTfE-o
Stark
Next-Gen

Post by Stark »

Xeogred wrote:Really wish Deep Fear got a US release. Looks amazing.

There's an EU version.
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.