Video Game "Look what I found"

Post deals, brag about finds, etc.
Opa Opa

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

Post by Opa Opa »

aaron wrote:THIS IS ABSOLUTE FUCKING BULLSHIT AND YOU ARE ALL RUINING THIS THREAD, THIS FORUM, AND THE INTERNET.

DELETE THIS THREAD. CAPTAINWEASEL DOESN'T EVEN POST HERE ANYMORE.

CAPS LOCK.

ACTUALLY, RIGHT PINKIE SHIFT HOLD AND TYPE, BUT IT'S ESSENTIALLY THE SAME THING, EXCEPT YOU HAVE TO LIFT UP YOUR HAND WHEN YOU WANT TO ADD PUNCTUATION.

:lol:
BoringSupreez
Next-Gen

Post by BoringSupreez »

Opa Opa wrote:
aaron wrote:THIS IS ABSOLUTE FUCKING BULLSHIT AND YOU ARE ALL RUINING THIS THREAD, THIS FORUM, AND THE INTERNET.

DELETE THIS THREAD. CAPTAINWEASEL DOESN'T EVEN POST HERE ANYMORE.

CAPS LOCK.

ACTUALLY, RIGHT PINKIE SHIFT HOLD AND TYPE, BUT IT'S ESSENTIALLY THE SAME THING, EXCEPT YOU HAVE TO LIFT UP YOUR HAND WHEN YOU WANT TO ADD PUNCTUATION.

:lol:

This made me laugh, I'll admit.
prfsnl_gmr wrote:There is nothing feigned about it. What I wrote is a display of actual moral superiority.
pakopako
Next-Gen

Post by pakopako »

dsheinem wrote:That was a preorder bonus for the PS1 release of Lunar: A Sliver Star Story. I have one too, still sealed :)

It's a cool item, if not especially pricey right now.

I thought the boxing Ghaleon was always pricey, being a Lunar pre-order bonus and such.
My scheduling skills have died of dysentery; I hope to visit at least on a monthly basis.
Still, don't forget to tip your waitress.
Bikeage
128-bit

Post by Bikeage »

I'm going to post what I consider a find here whether anyone likes it or not. Found College Slam for Sega Saturn CIB at Goodwill today for $1.... got a problem with that?!? It may be a common Saturn game, but finding any CIB Saturn games at a local thrift store is rare for me. Want a story behind it? I was high as hell when I walked in there, and flirted with the ugly girl working the register.
TheClassicVideoGamer
16-bit

Post by TheClassicVideoGamer »

Bikeage wrote:I'm going to post what I consider a find here whether anyone likes it or not. Found College Slam for Sega Saturn CIB at Goodwill today for $1.... got a problem with that?!? It may be a common Saturn game, but finding any CIB Saturn games at a local thrift store is rare for me. Want a story behind it? I was high as hell when I walked in there, and flirted with the ugly girl working the register.

Ha, I love the anger in this post. I am not making fun of you. I am making fun of all of us for getting in these ridiculous arguments. Funny story though, I enjoyed it, and any CIB Saturn game for a dollar is a deal IMO.
Breetai
Next-Gen

Post by Breetai »

Bikeage wrote:I'm going to post what I consider a find here whether anyone likes it or not. Found College Slam for Sega Saturn CIB at Goodwill today for $1.... got a problem with that?!? It may be a common Saturn game, but finding any CIB Saturn games at a local thrift store is rare for me. Want a story behind it? I was high as hell when I walked in there, and flirted with the ugly girl working the register.

Worth it, if only to practice some flirting with ugly girls... and for the Saturn/Sega CD case.
jay_red
Next-Gen

Post by jay_red »

TheClassicVideoGamer wrote:

Ha, I love the anger in this post. I am not making fun of you. I am making fun of all of us for getting in these ridiculous arguments. Funny story though, I enjoyed it, and any CIB Saturn game for a dollar is a deal IMO.

In that case I bought world series baseball II for .99 purely for the case to replace one of my more worn ones I have!
My trade thread, updated 7/14
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=30531&p=421248#p421248
sbk
64-bit

Post by sbk »

pakopako wrote:
dsheinem wrote:That was a preorder bonus for the PS1 release of Lunar: A Sliver Star Story. I have one too, still sealed :)

It's a cool item, if not especially pricey right now.

I thought the boxing Ghaleon was always pricey, being a Lunar pre-order bonus and such.

I wish. Honestly I picked it up as trade fodder for people on Racketboy. I was hoping to end up trading to someone who really wanted it for a bunch of stuff they didn't want. I didn't plan on making much off of it because I don't really do reselling but trade fodder is always good. I guess since I am starting a youtube show I might just end up doing a contest to give it away as a prize.

mjmjr25 wrote:
sbk wrote:
mjmjr25 wrote:I hope the find is the system?

Considering what resellers sell that for I would say finding for $8 is pretty good. I thought when the Finds of Year thread was made we got rid of these kind of negative comments?

It isn't a negative comment - its an attempt to find out what exactly was $8.

Simply posting a pic and saying "$8" doesn't do anything for anyone. If its the snes mini, good find. If its the cart, meh, ok. Either way, if you're going to take the time to snap a pic and make a post, at a minimum tell us what it is / where you got it, etc.

Fair enough. I apologize for the misunderstanding. I can admit when I am wrong. I hope we all can. Though on a side note, I might dress as a girl, dye my hair blonde, start crying, and make a video telling you to "LEAVE FINDS OF THE DAY ALONE!".
YoshiEgg25
Next-Gen

Post by YoshiEgg25 »

sbk wrote:Fair enough. I apologize for the misunderstanding. I can admit when I am wrong. I hope we all can. Though on a side note, I might dress as a girl, dye my hair blonde, start crying, and make a video telling you to "LEAVE FINDS OF THE DAY ALONE!".

Please do this.
Gaming accomplishments:
Nibbler (marathon): 251,169,160 / Nibbler (one life): 5,263,360 (WR)
Donkey Kong: 423,100 [L12-1] (150th place as of 2019-01-15)
Super Smash Bros. (N64): Ranked top 5 in Wisconsin from Q1 2016 to Q2 2017
Shrek SuperSlam: won largest tournament in game's history (Shrekfest 2018)

Speedrun.com Profile (contains multiple WRs)
harper
Next-Gen

Post by harper »

YoshiEgg25 wrote:
sbk wrote:Fair enough. I apologize for the misunderstanding. I can admit when I am wrong. I hope we all can. Though on a side note, I might dress as a girl, dye my hair blonde, start crying, and make a video telling you to "LEAVE FINDS OF THE DAY ALONE!".

Please do this.

I was thinking the opposite.