Video Game "Look what I found"

Post deals, brag about finds, etc.
CaptainWeasel
32-bit

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

Post by CaptainWeasel »

Pictures! I'm too lazy to grab the drawers of games and compile them together because they're all in Ziploc bags, so just assume what they look like :P

First stack of boxed items

Second stack

A Tandyvision, just to give an example of what great quality everything is in
signature temporarily offline due to fixed width constraints and anger
kingdomheights777
128-bit

Post by kingdomheights777 »

I picked up :
Mario Paint /mouse/ and mouse pad CIB
Tetris/Dr. Mario for SNES CIB
Tetrisphere N64 CIB
Tetris Attack Gameboy CIB

all for 15 bucks
RyaNtheSlayA
Next-Gen

Post by RyaNtheSlayA »

I picked up a Master System w/ Outrun (complete) for $21.99
I'm still not sure whether I'm a kid or a squid now.
Toadstool_mafia
8-bit

Post by Toadstool_mafia »

After talkin to my cousin about how I recently got my Genesis he brought up how he had this handheld that played Genesis games. It was a Sega Nomad! And since he had sold all his games (except Doom for the 32x) he just gave it to me! I had to buy the AC adapter though, cause I wasn't willing to use the battery compartment; it uses up 6 AA batteries every 2 hours.

Whoo! Sega Nomad and a 32x Doom for FREE!!!
Own: NES, Genesis, SNES, Dreamcast, PS1, Gamecube, Xbox, PS2, Xbox 360, Wii, GBC, GBA, SP, DS, PSP,
BigTinz
128-bit

Post by BigTinz »

I got a complete Super Punch Out for $1.58 today. :wink:
kingdomheights777
128-bit

Post by kingdomheights777 »

I JUST FOUND THE FIND OF THE YEAR FOR ME!!!
Ok I walked into a pawn shop out of town from where I live, the sign said they sale just tools and jewelry mainly. I was browsing around didn't see any games so I went over to the DVD's and VHS shelf and there it was sitting all by its lonesome........

CHRONO TRIGGER COMPLETE IN BOX with 2 maps/posters, with a orange round sticker on the box saying $5 bucks on it. I about crapped my pants!!! Needless to say I picked it up without hesitation yelled across the dirty old place to the old man behind the counter on the other side of the building, "I'll give you $3 bucks for it, thats all I have on me" He said "sure".
:D
Niode
Next-Gen

Post by Niode »

kingdomheights777 wrote:I JUST FOUND THE FIND OF THE YEAR FOR ME!!!
Ok I walked into a pawn shop out of town from where I live, the sign said they sale just tools and jewelry mainly. I was browsing around didn't see any games so I went over to the DVD's and VHS shelf and there it was sitting all by its lonesome........

CHRONO TRIGGER COMPLETE IN BOX with 2 maps/posters, with a orange round sticker on the box saying $5 bucks on it. I about crapped my pants!!! Needless to say I picked it up without hesitation yelled across the dirty old place to the old man behind the counter on the other side of the building, "I'll give you $3 bucks for it, thats all I have on me" He said "sure".

You bastard.
Marurun wrote:Don’t mind-shart your pants, guys
Ack

Post by Ack »

kingdomheights777 wrote:I JUST FOUND THE FIND OF THE YEAR FOR ME!!!

And where do you live? Which room do you sleep in? Do you keep a dog? Do you lock your windows?

Take out a life insurance policy.
DCAllAmerican
24-bit

Post by DCAllAmerican »

Anyone in the DC Area ever find anything word finding?
molotovwars
Next-Gen

Post by molotovwars »

I live in Baltimore and check both Baltimore and DC Craigslist and yes there are finds. In DC craigslist they go FAST, like you normally need to email within 20 minutes of posting. Baltimore, you can usually get it if you are within the first few hours.