Post deals, brag about finds, etc.
girlracer
Next-Gen

Re: Video Game "Finds of the Day"

Post by girlracer »

Hit the local pawns today.

Tom Cats Pawn:
All for $60 and all complete

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games (DS)
God of War 3
God of War Collection
Demon's Souls
Fallout 3 (GOTY)(PS3)
Assassin's Creed 2(PS3)
Red Faction Guerrilla

Ace Pawn Shop:
$12

NES Games:
Ninja Gaiden
Ninja Gaiden 2
Megaman 2, 3, and 4

N64:
Rush 2
Monster Truck Madness

Granted I had most of this stuff, so I'll end up selling it off
xan_racketBOY_fan
Next-Gen

Post by xan_racketBOY_fan »

Metal Militia wrote:Went to Walmart and found Sonic Classic Collection for the DS new for $5. I was debating purchasing it, or going to get a $5 foot-long meatball sub at the Subway that was built inside the Walmart. I went for the game.

Haha, love it! Those foot longs are mighty tasty, though. Hopefully my Walmart has the same deal.
flojocabron
Next-Gen

Post by flojocabron »

I've had some things going on so I have been unable to post for a few weeks,so here is "my video game finds of the month"

Final Fantasy and Chip and Dale Rescue rangers for the nes $5.00 for both at my local fleamarket

Final Fantasy 8(sealed!), Legend Of Legaia, and Star Ocean Second Story for PS1 all for $17.00 at a fleamarket!

Mortal Kombat 4 N64 $3.00 sonic adventrue dreamcast $1.50 again fleamarket

pirated sega genesisE-Swat, virtual open tennis/color] saturn, [color=#80FF40]road rash2, nhl 94, pga golf tour for sega genesis: all for free at the fleamarket. I had to go thru lots of junk but for free!

went to toys r us and took advantage of their sales to get this stuff

boom blox, Help wanted, real heroes fire fighter for wii: about $9.00

buy one get one half off sale- geometry wars galaxy DS $3.00 Pinball hall of fame williams collection wii $1.50

space invaders extreme PSP $11.00 and Baroque wii $5.00

lots of stuff and i havent played any of them yet!
2600 and jr,5200,nes/top loader, master system, intellivision, TG-16, genesis 1,2,3, SNES, snesJR, CDX, 3DOfz10, gamegear, gameboy and pocket, GBC, sega saturn, PSOne w/screen, Virtual Boy, N64, NGPC, Gameboy Advance sp, Dreamcast, Black Dreamcast, oXBOX, Playstation 2, PStwo, Gamecube, gameboy player, DS lite,DSi XL, PSP1000/3000,Wii,PS3 120gb,3DSXL, xbox 360, PSvita, PS4
CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

Post by CRTGAMER »

flojocabron wrote:Went to Toys R Us and took advantage of their sales to get this stuff

Buy one get one half off sale
Pinball Hall of Fame williams collection wii $1.50
:shock: Wait, the regular price is three bucks? If this is true I may have to make a run!
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3597892
CRT vs LCD - Hardware Mods - HDAdvance - Custom Controllers - Game Storage - Wii Gamecube and other Guides:
CRTGAMER Guides in Board Guides Index: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1109425#p1109425

flojocabron
Next-Gen

Post by flojocabron »

CRTGAMER wrote:
flojocabron wrote:Went to Toys R Us and took advantage of their sales to get this stuff

:shock: Wait, the regular price is three bucks? If this is true I may have to make a run!

sorry man but that was a one day sale! toys r us will probably have one again soon.

but if you take some time and go through the games you may find some really cheap games mixed in! thats what I've done. I already have some games in mind for the next time I go!
2600 and jr,5200,nes/top loader, master system, intellivision, TG-16, genesis 1,2,3, SNES, snesJR, CDX, 3DOfz10, gamegear, gameboy and pocket, GBC, sega saturn, PSOne w/screen, Virtual Boy, N64, NGPC, Gameboy Advance sp, Dreamcast, Black Dreamcast, oXBOX, Playstation 2, PStwo, Gamecube, gameboy player, DS lite,DSi XL, PSP1000/3000,Wii,PS3 120gb,3DSXL, xbox 360, PSvita, PS4
CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

Post by CRTGAMER »

flojocabron wrote:
CRTGAMER wrote:

sorry man but that was a one day sale! toys r us will probably have one again soon.

but if you take some time and go through the games you may find some really cheap games mixed in! thats what I've done. I already have some games in mind for the next time I go!
Crap! Crap! Oh well, thanks. Meh already have the PS2 version, TRU had that one on sale for five bucks some months ago. Gotta watch them bait buys in the ads more closely I guess.
CRT vs LCD - Hardware Mods - HDAdvance - Custom Controllers - Game Storage - Wii Gamecube and other Guides:
CRTGAMER Guides in Board Guides Index: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1109425#p1109425

Weekend_Warrior
Next-Gen

Post by Weekend_Warrior »

Welp, found some games today (unlike yesterday).

Genji: Dawn of the Samurai (PS2) *MINT* - $2
Ace Combat 4: Shattered Skies (PS2) *Very Good* - $3
Smuggler's Run 2: Hostile Territory (PS2) *MINT* - $4
Nerf N-Strike (Wii) *Near Mint* - $5
"Welcome to the circus of values!"

Currently Playing: Crysis (360), Destiny demo (PS3), Roadblasters (MAME)
CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

Post by CRTGAMER »

No purchases, but brought to light a good source if one wants to buy an Arcade Console on the cheap. Your local Arcade that is fading due to everyone hibernating with their home consoles. I saw a Pang two player arcade cab for a 195 bucks! There were a five other cabs under 500 bucks, all with very clear bright CRT displays. Even if a crap game inside it can easily be Mamed.

I haven't looked in an Arcade for a while, a couple surprises hit me. The Newest Streetfighter has beautiful LCDs. I have a preference to CRTs because of Retro consoles, but for newer Arcade cabs, seemed to work pretty well. What is more refreshing is the return of the classic redball leaf switch tactical click joysticks! Better then the older soggy bat handles that took over in the 90s.

Solid metal shaft ball sticks!

GamerMON
Next-Gen

Post by GamerMON »

Got a Sega Dreamcast sports edition. Oh yeah in box for $25. Came with a VMU and a couple blah games (but no the blah games on the box so looking for copies of NBA 2k and NFL 2k). Love craigslist right now. Had to drive 45 min both ways while lightly snowing but worth it.
Attachments
Photo 195.jpg
Photo 195.jpg (84.42 KiB) Viewed 1382 times
coastercrazy10
64-bit

Post by coastercrazy10 »

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 500wt_1156

GBA Indigo, GBA Grape (Toys R Us branding), GBA case, 4 games worth about $15 themselves for $30 shipped! Don't even care that the indigo is missing a battery cover at that price...I can find one with later on down the line for cheap I'm sure. They're obscenely common.

-CC10