Video Game "Look what I found"

Post deals, brag about finds, etc.
Breetai
Next-Gen

Re: Video Game "Look what I found"

Post by Breetai »

Ziggy587 wrote:
Breetai wrote:Castlevania: DracX Chronicles

That game is THE reason I bought a PSP. And since I paid $30 for it, I'd say you got a good deal.

Yup. All games were complete in good condition.

I mean, I already have had Symphony of the Night on PS1 and Sat and Rondo of Blood on PC Engine and Wii, but... too good of deal to pass up! I already beat the 3D version of Rondo last night in and got the other two games unlocked. I find... it plays worse than the original version; especially when using Maria. It's still fun, though. I'm glad to own it.

Now that I've opened the PSP floodgate, I need some (or all) of those Konami and Hudson shoot 'em up collections.
Ziggy

Post by Ziggy »

Breetai wrote:I mean, I already have had Symphony of the Night on PS1 and Sat and Rondo of Blood on PC Engine and Wii, but...

But this is the only officially translated version of the original Rondo of Blood! And at the time it came out, it was the ONLY translated version of Rondo. Now we have a 99% complete English fan translation, but I can't seem to get the damn patch to work!
Breetai
Next-Gen

Post by Breetai »

Ziggy587 wrote:But this is the only officially translated version of the original Rondo of Blood! And at the time it came out, it was the ONLY translated version of Rondo. Now we have a 99% complete English fan translation, but I can't seem to get the damn patch to work!

You mean you don't speak German? :P
CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

Post by CRTGAMER »

girlracer wrote:found some sealed atari 2600 games at the local pawn for $2 each

- gravitar, pole position, jungle hunt, and ms. pac man

:shock: Breathe in the 70s air when you bust the seals. You have got to post pics and show any bonus flyers inside.
CRT vs LCD - Hardware Mods - HDAdvance - Custom Controllers - Game Storage - Wii Gamecube and other Guides:
CRTGAMER Guides in Board Guides Index: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1109425#p1109425

girlracer
Next-Gen

Post by girlracer »

CRTGAMER wrote:
girlracer wrote:found some sealed atari 2600 games at the local pawn for $2 each

- gravitar, pole position, jungle hunt, and ms. pac man

:shock: Breathe in the 70s air when you bust the seals. You have got to post pics and show any bonus flyers inside.

i actually doubt i open them, because i actually think i have them all in cart only versions.
jay_red
Next-Gen

Post by jay_red »

Was in a nearby town running errands, and knew there was a good pawn shop nearby, so when we were done, decided to stop by. Get there and the store is closed on the weekends! Their hours are mon-friday 10-5. This wouldn't be a big deal, except there was a 4ft+ tall mario statue in the window! I wanted it right then and there. With my work schedule I cant make it out in the hours they have posted, and its like a 45 minute drive from me.

I might call them to see what the price was on it, and if its a good deal I will try to get off work or something to get it.

It was just like this:
My trade thread, updated 7/14
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=30531&p=421248#p421248
harper
Next-Gen

Post by harper »

jay_red wrote:Was in a nearby town running errands, and knew there was a good pawn shop nearby, so when we were done, decided to stop by. Get there and the store is closed on the weekends! Their hours are mon-friday 10-5. This wouldn't be a big deal, except there was a 4ft+ tall mario statue in the window! I wanted it right then and there. With my work schedule I cant make it out in the hours they have posted, and its like a 45 minute drive from me.

I might call them to see what the price was on it, and if its a good deal I will try to get off work or something to get it.

It was just like this:

Yeah I'd say make any necessary arrangements to pick that bad boy up. haha
I'm curious what kind of price they have on it. I hope that works out for you, that'd be awesome. :D
Icedawg
24-bit

Post by Icedawg »

I bought a Coleco Gemini off ebay with all the cords for $60. The guys on Atari Age laughed at me :x
BoringSupreez
Next-Gen

Post by BoringSupreez »

Icedawg wrote:I bought a Coleco Gemini off ebay with all the cords for $60. The guys on Atari Age laughed at me :x

I wouldn't know personally, but my brother tells me the people on Atari Age are a sack of jerks.
prfsnl_gmr wrote:There is nothing feigned about it. What I wrote is a display of actual moral superiority.
mjmjr25

Post by mjmjr25 »

BoringSupreez wrote:
Icedawg wrote:I bought a Coleco Gemini off ebay with all the cords for $60. The guys on Atari Age laughed at me :x

I wouldn't know personally, but my brother tells me the people on Atari Age are a sack of jerks.

What is the point of your post? The telephone game? My friend's uncle told my neighbors mechanic that....etc.

There are a ton of cross-over members from racket to AA. AA is a pretty friendly community. First hand report.