Video Game "Look what I found"

Post deals, brag about finds, etc.
Breetai
Next-Gen

Re: Video Game "Look what I found"

Post by Breetai »

noiseredux wrote:oh please rectify this. Darkstalkers is one of my favorite fighting series. I'd suggest 3 if you have PS1.

Why would you recommend it on the PS1, since it is way better on the Saturn?
GameMasterGuy
Next-Gen

Post by GameMasterGuy »

Breetai wrote:
noiseredux wrote:oh please rectify this. Darkstalkers is one of my favorite fighting series. I'd suggest 3 if you have PS1.

If I were to get it, I'd get the PS1 version. I have little desire in getting a Saturn until at *least* when I have a job.
Is that a 3DS XL in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me? ~ZeroAX
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

I only recommend PS1 cuz I don't personally collect for Saturn. But the PS1 version of 3 is great. Currently, I personlly play on PS2 via the import collection. But the PS1 version of 3 is really good -- much better than the PS1 port of 1. And it's affordable.
cookie monster
Next-Gen

Post by cookie monster »

garrett123 wrote:my game store prices

yoshis island-$19.99
pokemon silver-$14.99
super game boy-$4.99

anybodies game/comic/collectible/hobby store have better prices

-online/thrift/yard sales dont count, Im talking about actuall game stores.

How do you get these places don't count cause you would have to get off your ass and go look for stuff instead of going to a game store and paying more cause someone else found the item for you.
Happy birthday noiseredux hope it was a good one.
Last edited by cookie monster on Sun May 06, 2012 11:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mechblue
128-bit

Post by Mechblue »

noiseredux wrote:I only recommend PS1 cuz I don't personally collect for Saturn. But the PS1 version of 3 is great. Currently, I personlly play on PS2 via the import collection. But the PS1 version of 3 is really good -- much better than the PS1 port of 1. And it's affordable.

Lol nostalgia bomb right there. Darkstalkers 3 was maybe the first fighting game I ever bought (I was renting a lot of fighting games at the time, rival schools etc), still have it since new. :lol:

On to what I found today.

Sega Genesis Model 2 Bundle with cables and 4-5 controllers, Sega Multi-tap, Games - $20
Sonic & Knuckles (boxed, but missing manual, rough shape)
Sonic 2
Sonic 1 (cib)
Road Rash (cib)
Race Drivin' (cib)
PGA Tour Golf II
Madden 97
World Series Baseball
Bulls Vs. Lakers
Madden NFL 94
Bulls Vs. Blazers

Not really sure what I'm going to do with all the Sega sports games i've accumulated.
TEKTORO wrote:That looks mad fake bro. :/
Breetai
Next-Gen

Post by Breetai »

GameMasterGuy wrote:
Breetai wrote:

If I were to get it, I'd get the PS1 version. I have little desire in getting a Saturn until at *least* when I have a job.

I recommend getting a job. ;)

I will also follow my own advice. Currently searching now that I am done university (again) and never want to go back.
Onyxthecat
Next-Gen

Post by Onyxthecat »

$15 via Salvation Army. I would like to trade it to someone here though since I'm looking for GBA stuff.

cookie monster
Next-Gen

Post by cookie monster »

Great find You never see that in my area they always want more or the box is trashed.
Onyxthecat
Next-Gen

Post by Onyxthecat »

Well, it's funny. It was locked away in a cabinet with some shoes priced at $30 while the Xbox's and games and what not were in a different case in the back of the store. I actually knew about this thing back in Feb. when I first saw it but passed on the price. This time I asked an employee to open the case to let me see it. I was like "how much is this thing"? and she lazily was like ehhhh...I'll do half-off. So I was happy. Plus its practically new the controllers were still wrapped in the original plastic.
BoringSupreez
Next-Gen

Post by BoringSupreez »

cookie monster wrote:Great find You never see that in my area they always want more or the box is trashed.

My Goodwill recently had a Genesis 2 with two controllers and no games. They wanted $30, and it took several months to sell.
prfsnl_gmr wrote:There is nothing feigned about it. What I wrote is a display of actual moral superiority.