Video Game "Look what I found"

Post deals, brag about finds, etc.
GameMasterGuy
Next-Gen

Re: Video Game "Look what I found"

Post by GameMasterGuy »

BoringSupreez wrote:
emwearz wrote:Video of what I picked up at Dick Smiths massive gaming sale. Got quite a lot of games for $1 or less.

PAL regions are really good about re-releasing great PC games, but man if they don't always ruin the box art!

They also butchered every N64 box, even if it wasn't greatest hits or whatever Nintendo called it back then.
Is that a 3DS XL in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me? ~ZeroAX
BoringSupreez
Next-Gen

Post by BoringSupreez »

GameMasterGuy wrote:
BoringSupreez wrote:
emwearz wrote:Video of what I picked up at Dick Smiths massive gaming sale. Got quite a lot of games for $1 or less.

PAL regions are really good about re-releasing great PC games, but man if they don't always ruin the box art!

They also butchered every N64 box, even if it wasn't greatest hits or whatever Nintendo called it back then.

Player's Choice. And yeah, PAL really got shafted by Nintendo that gen. It's no wonder Europe has traditionally been Sega, and later Sony territory.
prfsnl_gmr wrote:There is nothing feigned about it. What I wrote is a display of actual moral superiority.
FerretGamer
Next-Gen

Post by FerretGamer »

Ironically, this gen has been very good for the PAL side.
Exhuminator wrote:Sega gonna Sega.
harper
Next-Gen

Post by harper »

Pokemon Stadium 2 "untested" - $12 shipped

Yeah the label is a little scratched up but it was a pretty good price and it works so I'm happy with it.

Ironically around the time that I bought this game I bought a Transfer Pak (without even thinking about it being used for this game) and it came in the mail today too. But I have absolutely no use for it honestly, since I don't have any GB Pokemon games.
CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

Post by CRTGAMER »

harper wrote:Pokemon Stadium 2 "untested" - $12 shipped

Yeah the label is a little scratched up but it was a pretty good price and it works so I'm happy with it.

Ironically around the time that I bought this game I bought a Transfer Pak (without even thinking about it being used for this game) and it came in the mail today too. But I have absolutely no use for it honestly, since I don't have any GB Pokemon games.

I bought the Red and Blue GB Pokemon carts just to use the Pokedex feature in the N64. I'm wondering if any other GB or GBA carts would work with either the N64 or Gamecube Pokemon games?
Last edited by CRTGAMER on Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CRT vs LCD - Hardware Mods - HDAdvance - Custom Controllers - Game Storage - Wii Gamecube and other Guides:
CRTGAMER Guides in Board Guides Index: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1109425#p1109425

YoshiEgg25
Next-Gen

Post by YoshiEgg25 »

CRTGAMER wrote:

I bought the Red and Blue GB Pokemon carts just to use the Pokedex in the N64. I'm wondering if any other GB or GBA carts would work with either the N64 or Gamecube Pokemon games?

Pokémon Stadium (N64): Red, Blue, and Yellow
Pokémon Stadium 2 (N64): Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, and Crystal
Pokémon Colosseum (GCN): Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen
Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness (GCN): Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen
Pokémon Box: Ruby and Sapphire (GCN): Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen
Pokémon Battle Revolution (Wii): Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, and SoulSilver
My Pokémon Ranch (Wii): Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, and SoulSilver

I think that's all of them.
Gaming accomplishments:
Nibbler (marathon): 251,169,160 / Nibbler (one life): 5,263,360 (WR)
Donkey Kong: 423,100 [L12-1] (150th place as of 2019-01-15)
Super Smash Bros. (N64): Ranked top 5 in Wisconsin from Q1 2016 to Q2 2017
Shrek SuperSlam: won largest tournament in game's history (Shrekfest 2018)

Speedrun.com Profile (contains multiple WRs)
CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

Post by CRTGAMER »

YoshiEgg25 wrote:
CRTGAMER wrote:I'm wondering if any other GB or GBA carts would work with either the N64 or Gamecube Pokemon games?
Pokémon Stadium (N64): Red, Blue, and Yellow
Pokémon Stadium 2 (N64): Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, and Crystal
Pokémon Colosseum (GCN): Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen
Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness (GCN): Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen
Pokémon Box: Ruby and Sapphire (GCN): Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen
Pokémon Battle Revolution (Wii): Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, and SoulSilver
My Pokémon Ranch (Wii): Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, and SoulSilver

I think that's all of them.

Thanks! Oh crap, might have to get some more Pokemon Gameboy carts! :oops:
CRT vs LCD - Hardware Mods - HDAdvance - Custom Controllers - Game Storage - Wii Gamecube and other Guides:
CRTGAMER Guides in Board Guides Index: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1109425#p1109425

sabrage
Next-Gen

Post by sabrage »

You want my Pokemon Blue? I'm never gonna play it.
harper
Next-Gen

Post by harper »

sabrage wrote:You want my Pokemon Blue? I'm never gonna play it.

I probably won't either honestly but if you make me a deal I can't refuse then well, I can't refuse. :P
JsGameRoom
64-bit

Post by JsGameRoom »

harper wrote:
sabrage wrote:You want my Pokemon Blue? I'm never gonna play it.

I probably won't either honestly but if you make me a deal I can't refuse then well, I can't refuse. :P

How much are these pokemon games going for now?

I have like 2 reds, 2 blues, yellow, gold,silver, etc etc I literally have probably 20-25 different pokemon gameboy games