Video Game "Look what I found"

Post deals, brag about finds, etc.
elricorico
32-bit

Re: Video Game "Look what I found"

Post by elricorico »

Haven't been out thrifting nearly as much as I used to, but I had some time today and hit my old route. Was empty handed until the second last stop where I found Eternal Darkness Sanitys Requiem CIB for $5. Made the trip worthwhile.

On the last stop I found a Nintendo composite cable for $3, the one that works on SNES, N64 and GC. Funny how little things are enough to make me want to do it again sometime soon.
Anayo
Next-Gen

Post by Anayo »

elricorico wrote:Haven't been out thrifting nearly as much as I used to, but I had some time today and hit my old route. Was empty handed until the second last stop where I found Eternal Darkness Sanitys Requiem CIB for $5. Made the trip worthwhile.

What an incredible find! I'm still after that game and haven't found it for a good thrift store price yet.
elricorico
32-bit

Post by elricorico »

Well the same thrift store struck again today, with a minty copy of Super Smash Bros Melee for $5! That came after picking up Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 for the Xbox360 at a pawn shop this morning also for a 5. If this keeps up I'll get totally hooked on hunting again.
Hazerd
Next-Gen

Post by Hazerd »

Did this thread die?

Price-matched this Switch 64gb Micro SD at Target for $17.91 with Amazon.com
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KXRGM8X/re ... =UTF8&th=1

Jagosaurus
Next-Gen

Post by Jagosaurus »

Target in store will match online Amazon prices?

Interesting... live fairly close to one.

My Retro Achievements Profile | My Console Mods
"Victory and honor do not grow from timid seeds" -Arbiter, Halo 5
Hazerd
Next-Gen

Post by Hazerd »

Jagosaurus wrote:Target in store will match online Amazon prices?

Interesting... live fairly close to one.

Target will price match alot of online sites, as long as it SHIPPED and SOLD by that site, no 3rd party sellers.
Tanooki
Next-Gen

Post by Tanooki »

Correct and if it's an amazon item, not the marketplace shipped by someone else, and they can match 1:1 the SKU they'll do it.

I got kind of lucky the last couple of days. I got this nearly immaculate copy of Gameboy Pinball Dreams CIB for $10, today found a really clean nice copy of Little Nemo for the NES for $6. Earlier in the week I got a JP Gameboy game, Kunio title conversion of Crash and the Boys which always surprises me when JP stuff shows up locally.

Also if anyone wants it, Starlink for any console is $30 until Target closes today as it was all week, tomorrow the new ad goes out so I bet they pull that $45 off deal. I took advantage of it and the game is amazing.
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

Post by prfsnl_gmr »

Went video game hunting the other day and picked up a few things, including: Brain Games (2600), Harry Potter & The Chamber of Secrets (GBC), Wildsnake (GB), and Wing Commander III (PS1). Looking up values today, howevr, the big find was Accolade Centipede (GB). That version is, apparently, pretty scarce, and completed eBay listings indicate that it sells for $50-$90.

I got my copy for $5! :D
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

I've never seen that game. Usually I run into the Centipede/Millipede compilation, which generally goes for a few bucks.
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

Post by prfsnl_gmr »

BoneSnapDeez wrote:I've never seen that game. Usually I run into the Centipede/Millipede compilation, which generally goes for a few bucks.

Yes. That one’s pretty common. If you were a Centipede fan, the Gameboy was really the system of choice for you. Between it and the Gameboy Color, the game was ported four times!