Video Game "Look what I found"

Post deals, brag about finds, etc.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Re: Video Game "Look what I found"

Post by noiseredux »

mjmjr25 wrote:What is the point of your post? The telephone game? My friend's uncle told my neighbors mechanic that....etc.

I don't know, but I wouldn't take it too seriously... my brother told me that BoringSupreez likes to spread rumors.
BoringSupreez
Next-Gen

Post by BoringSupreez »

I just wanted Icedawg's opinion on what he said. My brother is very fickle and tends to take certain things too seriously. I wasn't agreeing with what he said.
prfsnl_gmr wrote:There is nothing feigned about it. What I wrote is a display of actual moral superiority.
ExedExes
Next-Gen

Post by ExedExes »

Ebay day for GBA (ok I'll stop rhyming)

Super Mario Advance (first one, SMB2 will come in handy for TR)
Ultimate Card Games
Mario Kart Super Circuit
Gradius Galaxies

with shipping, all for $20 8)
Xeogred wrote:The obvious answer is that it's time for the Dreamcast 2.
dunpeal2064
Next-Gen

Post by dunpeal2064 »

Nice gets E.E

You must let me know how that Gradius is!
BoringSupreez
Next-Gen

Post by BoringSupreez »

I bought Conker: Live and Reloaded in Like New condition on Amazon for $30 shipped. Might not sound like much of a deal, but it's near impossible to get it in that condition for less than $40 these days.
prfsnl_gmr wrote:There is nothing feigned about it. What I wrote is a display of actual moral superiority.
Icedawg
24-bit

Post by Icedawg »

BoringSupreez wrote:
Icedawg wrote:I bought a Coleco Gemini off ebay with all the cords for $60. The guys on Atari Age laughed at me :x

I wouldn't know personally, but my brother tells me the people on Atari Age are a sack of jerks.

they poked fun at me, but also at the same time seem very helpful when I have questions. I got the system today, it's actually really nice
aisforaquabat
16-bit

Post by aisforaquabat »

Got Crystalis CIB for $20 and Darkstalkers 3 for $4.

I saw a copy of the Mega Man PSP dual pack at GameStop for $15. I don't really understand why it's so expensive online. Limited release?
sabrage
Next-Gen

Post by sabrage »

aisforaquabat wrote:I saw a copy of the Mega Man PSP dual pack at GameStop for $15. I don't really understand why it's so expensive online. Limited release?

It's a Gamestop exclusive.
BoringSupreez
Next-Gen

Post by BoringSupreez »

sabrage wrote:
aisforaquabat wrote:I saw a copy of the Mega Man PSP dual pack at GameStop for $15. I don't really understand why it's so expensive online. Limited release?

Exactly. I expect it will become expensive and collectible once Gamestop discontinues it. At least, I hope so, considering I own a copy.
CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

Post by CRTGAMER »

BoringSupreez wrote:
sabrage wrote:

Exactly. I expect it will become expensive and collectible once Gamestop discontinues it. At least, I hope so, considering I own a copy.
Agree, prices would go up as Gamestop quits carrying the product. Not only for Gamestop exclusive games, but Special Editions as well.

Weird think about Gamestop is the way they sell most exclusives, even the Gamestop exclusives. I bought both Wii Conduit games with the bonus Art booklets at the same SKU and price as the regular editions. Same thing for some PS2 games including Metal Gear Substance and Subsistence. Now if I can only find the Red Edition of metal Gear Existence.
CRT vs LCD - Hardware Mods - HDAdvance - Custom Controllers - Game Storage - Wii Gamecube and other Guides:
CRTGAMER Guides in Board Guides Index: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1109425#p1109425