Video Game "Look what I found"

Post deals, brag about finds, etc.
jay_red
Next-Gen

Re: Video Game "Look what I found"

Post by jay_red »

totally down to sell it, while a cool piece, I dont have any real use for it. hit me up and we can talk about it.
My trade thread, updated 7/14
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=30531&p=421248#p421248
emwearz
Next-Gen

Post by emwearz »

alienjesus wrote:
emwearz wrote:Image
These arrived in the mail today, $12 (including shipping) for the lot.

I didn't realise Penguin Land was on GB.

Is that a PuyoPuyo game in the bottom left?

Apparently the one the Master System is actually the second game in the series (of three) and the gameboy version is a loose port of the first game (which came out on the SG1000/SC3000 and MSX).

Prior to the ad on eBay I always thought it was a single game on the Master System.

Good eye, it is PuyoPuyo (Port of the original game), it looks decent on the super gameboy.

flojocabron
Next-Gen

Post by flojocabron »

Random Thursday flea market finds! Xbox 360 portal of power. $5.00, columns gg, stargate gg and boktai gba all for $6.00! Boktai looks a little beat up, I hope it works! Fingers crossed! Then for $9.00 I got all of these: sly 3 ps2, turok rage wars gbc, wipeout xl ps1, another Xbox 360 portal of power, ridge racer and bugs life ps1! Not too bad for a Thursday where I live.

2600 and jr,5200,nes/top loader, master system, intellivision, TG-16, genesis 1,2,3, SNES, snesJR, CDX, 3DOfz10, gamegear, gameboy and pocket, GBC, sega saturn, PSOne w/screen, Virtual Boy, N64, NGPC, Gameboy Advance sp, Dreamcast, Black Dreamcast, oXBOX, Playstation 2, PStwo, Gamecube, gameboy player, DS lite,DSi XL, PSP1000/3000,Wii,PS3 120gb,3DSXL, xbox 360, PSvita, PS4
girlracer
Next-Gen

Post by girlracer »

Gamestop

Zelda 3ds xl case - $10
Midway Arcade Origins (ps3) - $13.50
NintendoLand (WiiU) - $9
Puzzler World 2012 3D (3ds) - $2.70

eBay

Kirby Dream Land 3 (SNES) - $60 shipped

The last Kirby game I needed :)
Easy Kids R Easy

Post by Easy Kids R Easy »

Jealous of some of the finds you guys have.

I found recently
Skies of Arcadia complete for dream cast for 40$
Smash brothers nintendo 64 5$
Mario kart 64 8$

I really want to collect ps1/dreamcast titles. Having a hard hard time finding dreamcast stuff other than ebay.
flojocabron
Next-Gen

Post by flojocabron »

Easy Kids R Easy wrote:Jealous of some of the finds you guys have.

I found recently
Skies of Arcadia complete for dream cast for 40$
Smash brothers nintendo 64 5$
Mario kart 64 8$

I really want to collect ps1/dreamcast titles. Having a hard hard time finding dreamcast stuff other than ebay.

Welcome new person!

FYI, you can get lucky finding dreamcast games mixed in with audio cds. Same goes for many disc based games.

Keep searching, you can get lucky.

Edit: adding this find too. I got it the other day at gamestop. I couldn't post it because of the site being down.

It was a new gamestop copy relabeled as used! Formerly $12.97, but I got it for $3.59
2600 and jr,5200,nes/top loader, master system, intellivision, TG-16, genesis 1,2,3, SNES, snesJR, CDX, 3DOfz10, gamegear, gameboy and pocket, GBC, sega saturn, PSOne w/screen, Virtual Boy, N64, NGPC, Gameboy Advance sp, Dreamcast, Black Dreamcast, oXBOX, Playstation 2, PStwo, Gamecube, gameboy player, DS lite,DSi XL, PSP1000/3000,Wii,PS3 120gb,3DSXL, xbox 360, PSvita, PS4
samsonlonghair
Next-Gen
Location: Now: Newport News, VA. Formerly: Richmond. Before that: Near the WV/VA border

Post by samsonlonghair »

I have that arcade compilation. Neither of those games is long at all, especially if you spam the quarters. The aiming works perfect with the wiimote.
Gunstar Green
Next-Gen

Post by Gunstar Green »

Loved those in the arcade, mostly because of the big honkin' force feedback machine guns though.
samsonlonghair
Next-Gen
Location: Now: Newport News, VA. Formerly: Richmond. Before that: Near the WV/VA border

Post by samsonlonghair »

No doubt. Those big Honkin' guns definitely talked my younger self out of a few quarters.
flojocabron
Next-Gen

Post by flojocabron »

I got more stuff today!

Went after work to gamestop cause another friend here on racketboy told me that new PSP games have an extra discount.

I checked online and they did.

Then I went to the store after work.

I found a PSP dual pack of Syphon Filter Logan's Shadow and Killzone Liberation, both for $4.97

Last month at a different gamestop, I got PSP Shin Megami Tensei Persona 2 Innocent Sin for $20.97, but this time around I got it new for $13.97!

This game is worth a lot more at other online retailers! I suggest you hit up your local store and maybe you'll find one?

Since they still have buy 2 get 1 free, I got some umd games without cases:

Taito Legends Power Up $2.69, Patapon $2.69 and finally Chameleon $1.79 (free)

But I am most happy with this find! Pandoras Tower Wii for $22.49. I have not seen this game in a few months and I missed out on buying it. But not this time. I'd better get it now before it gets even harder to find later.

I am pleased with my new stuffs!