Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
JoyFreak

Post a pic of your gaming laptop

by JoyFreak Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:40 am

Here's mine!

I've got a HP Omen. The best laptop I've had by far!
Anapan
Next-Gen

Re: Post a pic of your gaming laptop

by Anapan Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:49 pm

Is this an advertisement bot?
Gaming laptop is not a good idea. Cooling issues and expense. I buy laptops for travelling and web interface them to my tower. If they get damaged I am not out much. I can usually stream PS4 and Steam to the TV I'm plugged into. Wireless prehiperals. A refurb 3-year-old I5 is about $200. USB3 and gigabit ethernet. Just HDMI into the nearest TV and you're set.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
isiolia
Next-Gen

Re: Post a pic of your gaming laptop

by isiolia Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:37 am

Anapan wrote:Gaming laptop is not a good idea. Cooling issues and expense. I buy laptops for travelling and web interface them to my tower. If they get damaged I am not out much. I can usually stream PS4 and Steam to the TV I'm plugged into. Wireless prehiperals. A refurb 3-year-old I5 is about $200. USB3 and gigabit ethernet. Just HDMI into the nearest TV and you're set.

I'd say it's just highly subjective. At this point, midrange laptop money can buy one capable of some very solid gaming, in a form factor comparable to a solid business laptop from a few years back. Obviously, the same money can buy something thinner, lighter, and with a TON more battery life...but different folks have different priorities.

Though, yeah, post seems like an ad.
Return to General Gaming