Microsoft GameCuboid is more powerful than PS5 :/ But..

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
SuperDerpBro
128-bit

Microsoft GameCuboid is more powerful than PS5 :/ But..

Post by SuperDerpBro »

If the PS5 plays 1,2,3,4, and 5 it's still a day one buy for me. Doubtful but i can hope!!

I really like that the PS5 will use standard NVME drives for expansion. Those proprietary MS drives are prob gonna be heckin spendy.

Your thoughts on next gen?
Child owned from a INTERNET GAS filled home.
MrPopo

Re: Microsoft GameCuboid is more powerful than PS5 :/ But..

Post by MrPopo »

I'll probably skip Xbox because Microsoft finally realized that it's ok for a Microsoft exclusive to be on both console and PC, so there's no reason to get one. I'll get a PS5 for whatever exclusives it gets.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
SuperDerpBro
128-bit

Post by SuperDerpBro »

Mostly agree :D
TEKTORO
Next-Gen

Post by TEKTORO »

I’m gonna get the the next Xbox first, you guys will see why and now that Sony May be acquiring Konami I’ll grab that after. Next gen is going to be very gamer consumer friendly. Gone will be the days Xbox has no games.
If you can see the future while remembering the past, you may just have control of the present.
SuperDerpBro
128-bit

Post by SuperDerpBro »

This gen Xbox was horrible. I hated just about everything about it. The hardware, the QC (i had multiple problems with multiple consoles and controllers. Zero on anything Sony), the dashboard (hated it), and the games. I'm not even sure why i bought one to be honest. I guess because of Master Chief Collection and i wanted to try backwards compatibility. I still just use my 360, heh.

Can really only go up from here.
TEKTORO
Next-Gen

Post by TEKTORO »

Microsoft destroyed themselves this gen for sure. Not sure if you noticed they have been adding many games to their library lately Yakuza 0 just came over which is a sign of things to come imo. Luckily many games I enjoyed this gen were multi platform such as Agents of Mayhem, Mafia 3, Yakuza 0, Far Cry 5 and there’s a couple that weren’t on PS4 such as BC Shadows Of The Damned and Magic The Gathering Games we’re huge for me.
If you can see the future while remembering the past, you may just have control of the present.
Nemoide
Next-Gen

Post by Nemoide »

Honestly, I've been meaning to get a PS4 for a while so if PS5 can offer full backwards compatibility for just that, I'll be completely satisfied and will absolutely buy one as early as possible.
SuperDerpBro
128-bit

Post by SuperDerpBro »

I was just reading that not only will it not have BWC with 1,2, or 3 games but only "select" PS4 games :/
TEKTORO
Next-Gen

Post by TEKTORO »

I love Sony first and foremost but from what I’ve gathered this is what we can anticipate from MS. Superior power, fully backwards compatibility on every title with enhanced visuals, tons more exclusives and cross play will be key. This is all speculation, I’ll have to get in touch with Phil and see if he agrees. :lol:
SuperDerpBro
128-bit

Post by SuperDerpBro »

You forgot to mention how ugly the Gamecuboid is! hehe

I'm no fanboi. I went from PS1 to oXbox to 360 to PS4. But i generally now have a love for Sony exclusives. I kinda want to go PS5 and build a new PC. But the Series X will basically BE a gaming PC with 2080 level performance. For and order of magnitude less money. Hard to say what i'll do.