Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
Cafeman
8-bit

Re: Shenmue III Release Topic

by Cafeman Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:36 am

Finally devoted some time to hunt for Bailu Chans, i found all but 4. This powers up Ryo in Battle Rally. Some are deviously hidden, even with a proximity radar, it's maddening to find some. I played all the Battle Rally rounds. Didnt get to the finish line in all them, even though you can run past opponents and not fight them. I need to figure out better fighting moves, I have forgotten them and I rely on the stored right trigger specials too much.

I bought the full DLC package. When is the next DLC due out and do we have any idea what it is?
Cafeman
8-bit

Re: Shenmue III Release Topic

by Cafeman Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:08 pm

Well I checked and there is a story DLC involving chawan signs. It took me over 20 minutes to figure out how to activate the new story. I reloaded my game+ file, which starts you in Naiwu over, and had to deal with all of the game's intro FMV sequences. Then I loaded another save from the city, good thing I actually saved a few files. Then as I walked by the hotel, the first scene activated and I played a bit trying out chawan signs here and there, However, i played too long on this save, and Ren is waiting for me, forcing me back into that story again with the red snakes! Terrible interface!
Return to General Gaming