Metal Wolf Chaos XD Physical Edition

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
bmoc
Next-Gen

Metal Wolf Chaos XD Physical Edition

Post by bmoc »

Metal Wolf Chaos XD is being released digitally on August 6th for Xbox One, PS4 and PC. A physical version (PS4 only) is being released by GameStop and Special Reserve Games. The GameStop version is being released on August 20th. The Special Reserve Games version will be sold some time in August. It will include "unannounced bonuses". The SRG version will likely be a very limited run. I haven't found any info on how limited the GameStop version will be.

https://www.gamestop.com/ps4/games/meta ... -xd/179277

https://specialreservegames.com/

For those of you that haven't heard of Metal Wolf Chaos XD, it is an HD re-release of Metal Wolf Chaos for the original Xbox. It was made by FromSoftware and was only released in Japan. A stateside release was intended but because of 9/11 they decided not to release it. It features English voice acting and over-the-top American patriotism which makes it a highly sought after import title - often fetching over $100.
Gunstar Green
Next-Gen

Re: Metal Wolf Chaos XD Physical Edition

Post by Gunstar Green »

Thanks for the heads up, reserved a copy at Gamestop. Looking forward to finally getting to play this.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Re: Metal Wolf Chaos XD Physical Edition

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

Gunstar Green wrote:Thanks for the heads up, reserved a copy at Gamestop. Looking forward to finally getting to play this.

Same although I'm hoping to switch my order to Special Reserve before it releases. I do so loathe the idea of giving Gamestop money if there's another good option.
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.