E3 2019 Discussion

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
Xeogred
Next-Gen

Re: E3 2019 Discussion

Post by Xeogred »

BoneSnapDeez wrote:I'm one of those huge nerds who couldn't resist playing PSO2 on the Japanese servers. And...... I wasn't crazy about it. Everything that's followed the original PSO has been vastly inferior, sadly. Pretty rad this is coming to North America though. What I really wanted was that Vita version........ back in 2013.

Someone clarify this for me...... Seiken Densetsu 3 is now called "Trials of Mana" for its Western (compilation) release..... but we're also getting a remake called Trials of Mana? Is that correct? I assume that remake will be digital only?

Check my post above! Yeah, both versions seem to be called "Trials of Mana" now. Hopefully they call the remake, like 3D or something? Since Mana Collection is getting a physical release I assume the remake will as well. Also some people thought you could only get the collection on SE's online store, but it's on Amazon and everywhere now.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SYVMN29/

Remake already has a Steam listing, etc. Think it'll be on everything. But yeah, hopefully Switch gets a physical release. It comes out early next year.

Didn't SoM remake get a physical release?

Sadly I've heard similar thoughts on PSO2, lol.
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

And cancelled my Square preorder and did an Amazon preorder so I don't have to pay for slow shipping. Huzzah for Prime.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
samsonlonghair
Next-Gen
Location: Now: Newport News, VA. Formerly: Richmond. Before that: Near the WV/VA border

Post by samsonlonghair »

Man, Sega flipping killed it at E3, and they didn't even have a press conference. They basically got Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft to announce all their big upcoming games (Panzer Dragoon, Mario & Sonic at the Olympics, Judgement, and Phantasy Star) while Sega just chilled in the 90s-themed booth and played Genesis Mini with a gigantic controller. 8)
Xeogred
Next-Gen

Post by Xeogred »

The true secret final boss of gaming.