Anyone know what these TV or monitors are?

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
SuperDerpBro
128-bit

Anyone know what these TV or monitors are?

Post by SuperDerpBro »

Child owned from a INTERNET GAS filled home.
pierrot
Next-Gen

Re: Anyone know what these TV or monitors are?

Post by pierrot »

Hmmm, I don't think I've ever seen these before. The sign below them isn't too helpful with actually figuring out what they are either. It just says:

- Not guaranteed for use with plug-compatible products.
- Battery backup charge is not covered.
- Bring purchase receipt and product for defective item return.

My guess is it's some kind of Chinese clone/emulation deal-y.

Edit: Tried searching the company on the sticker tape surrounding the shelf, and found out that it's an AV (adult video) distributor, and they don't seem to do much else, so that wasn't very helpful. I don't know. That's about all I got.
SuperDerpBro
128-bit

Post by SuperDerpBro »

Thanks for trying! hehe

Its from a "metal"JebusDerps vid.. tried asking him and.. no response.
samsonlonghair
Next-Gen
Location: Now: Newport News, VA. Formerly: Richmond. Before that: Near the WV/VA border

Post by samsonlonghair »

Cool looking CRTs. Wish I knew more about them. I checked amazon to see if I could find anything like them, but no luck. Sorry, SDB.

Metal Jesus sometimes posts in this forum. Seems like a nice guy. If I was in his shoes, on vacation in Akibahara I would probably not be able to tell you the model number of every electronic gizmo I saw. If he hasn’t answered you, then it’s possible that he simply doesn’t know. Or it could be the time difference / jet lag.
Ziggy

Post by Ziggy »

MJ hasn't been around here in a while. I posted a comment in his video thread not to long ago and he responded there, but that was the first time he posted here in a long time and the last time since he posted here.

That bit about "Battery backup charge is not covered" and the small size, my guess would be some sort of portable unit.
SuperDerpBro
128-bit

Post by SuperDerpBro »

samsonlonghair wrote:Cool looking CRTs. Wish I knew more about them. I checked amazon to see if I could find anything like them, but no luck. Sorry, SDB.

Metal Jesus sometimes posts in this forum. Seems like a nice guy. If I was in his shoes, on vacation in Akibahara I would probably not be able to tell you the model number of every electronic gizmo I saw. If he hasn’t answered you, then it’s possible that he simply doesn’t know. Or it could be the time difference / jet lag.

IF they ARE CRTs i would want 20+ of them hehe. The geometry looks almost to perfect for them to be CRTs though. *shrugs*

Definitely didn't think he would know for sure but was worth asking :)

Ziggy587 wrote:MJ hasn't been around here in a while. I posted a comment in his video thread not to long ago and he responded there, but that was the first time he posted here in a long time and the last time since he posted here.

That bit about "Battery backup charge is not covered" and the small size, my guess would be some sort of portable unit.

Probably. More than likely just cheap China junk too.. but you never know. I love the way they look.