Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
LordHawk

Re: - This is looks authentic? - (Help sealed experts)

by LordHawk Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:22 pm

samsonlonghair wrote:I don’t see your images, man.

Try this link

https://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB ... raro-a-_JM
LordHawk

by LordHawk Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:33 pm

8bit wrote:Something doesn't add up... like the others have already said the not for resale version came packed in with the system. It shouldn't have a Kaybee toys price sticker as they were not in the business of taking pack-ins and reselling them. While its possible this is all legit... I'd pass and look for a proper retail edition if I were in the market for sealed games.

Oh, boy! :(

I wanted this so bad!
Tanooki
Next-Gen

by Tanooki Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:04 pm

Ok starting off I'm in no way an authority.

That list is a scam now that I can see it.

Who is the RGA? Why would they give this a 100%?? While subtle you can see rippling in places on the shrink and other miniscule not worth noting stuff I believe would detract from a grade. Though one is worth a note, bottom left front corner, looks like a rip or fold discoloring the grid line. Also, if this were so special, why are there not images of all sides? Why are these images also small and crappy both in resolution, but also dpi as it's grainy.

That sticker would I believe detract from a grade too as it wasn't a factory sticker, it's retail, and it's a ripped one at that and clearly looks like it got slapped on there before it was entombed in that box. Yet look at the sticker, look well not at it, but around it, see anything else fishy? There's no old glue, old glue marks or discoloration, no pull or stretching of any sort. If that was ripped off as it looks like it was or picked away, you'd have marks.

That's, at least to me, not worth more than a resealed Sonic 1 complete in box game as their NFRs of that and Sonic 2 were so widely whored out by Sega they hold no additional value.
Return to General Gaming