Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Re: Got them all!!!

by noiseredux Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:42 pm

epic post, my dude. And super nice to see you posting again. Been a minute. You've always posted such great interesting stuff.
pierrot
Next-Gen

by pierrot Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:45 pm

That is so hot, I'm glad it's not November anymore-- is what I'm sure I would say if I could see the image. I don't understand why it won't load for me, and I'm a little upset by it.

EDIT: Got to it through the inspector tool. Probably one of my settings was blocking it because it's hosted on Twitter. Very nice.
Bradtemple87
Next-Gen

by Bradtemple87 Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:48 pm

Excellent job!
MY Sale/Trade Thread
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=27739
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

by ElkinFencer10 Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:10 am

Well I'm erect.
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

TheSonicRetard
128-bit

by TheSonicRetard Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:21 am

I wish more people were giant, mouth-foaming Wonder boy fanboys so I could geek out with other people about HOLY SHIT MONSTER BOY IS ONE OF THE BEST GAMES OF ALL TIME more. Because it is. This game, holy shit. THIS GAME.
marurun

by marurun Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:11 pm

It's now on my radar, though I have heard the difficulty is higher than with previous titles. As someone with limited time and a higher current ambient stress level, I'm not sure I'm to keen on the higher difficulty.
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

by ElkinFencer10 Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:26 pm

marurun wrote:It's now on my radar, though I have heard the difficulty is higher than with previous titles. As someone with limited time and a higher current ambient stress level, I'm not sure I'm to keen on the higher difficulty.

As someone who has limited time, has a high baseline stress level, and is a punk-ass bitch, I, too, am not keen on high difficulty.
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

Tanooki
Next-Gen

by Tanooki Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:31 pm

Hrmm the Switch game is harder eh? Crap. Well I own it, so I'll see how it works out. I'm not against twiddling with a possible difficulty slider.
TheSonicRetard
128-bit

by TheSonicRetard Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:57 pm

I feel like Monster Boy is significantly easier than previous Monster World games because now there are check points every few screens. When you die in a dungeon now, unlike in previous games, your retain all the treasure and items you've picked up, and instead of having to start the dungeon over from the beginning, you just go back a couple of screens and go your way. There are also always checkpoints before bosses, and when you die and are revived at a check point, you get full health back. So, if you come up t a boss with just 1 heart, it's actually smarter to sacrifice yourself and die, so you come back immediately at the boss with full health.

Still loads of fun.
Return to General Gaming