What to love about Modern gaming

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
Ack

Re: What to love about Modern gaming

Post by Ack »

But sadly not an uncommon one. I'm pretty happy to not be so involved in the greater "gaming community" anymore.
Arenegeth
24-bit

Post by Arenegeth »

It's 'Chanspeak'. Here's one link that explains a bit about it but is not in English, you can use Google Translate to get the gist of it though.

I don't know why this particular user was using it in this particular context, but if I had to guess, whoever was hired/responsible for these Linage shilling accounts has been spending a lot of time on 4Chan and the like, users that are very active there tend to sometimes use terms from there interchangeably in what they would refer to as 'normie' circles, usually getting flak for it from other people thinking they're being purposefully insulting (in case it wasn't obvious this particular user was using this term to describe himself, not others).

I personally don't like Chan boards, both in format and their chaotic nature, but I'm familiar with the culture so I can recognize Chanspeak when I see it.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

4chan. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

Post by BogusMeatFactory »

ElkinFencer10 wrote:4chan. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

You can... It's 8chan
Ack wrote:I don't know, chief, the haunting feeling of lust I feel whenever I look at your avatar makes me think it's real.

-I am the idiot that likes to have fun and be happy.
Ack

Post by Ack »

Looks, we all know 4chan, and it's all the cancer that is killing /b/. Let's just forget about it.