Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
samsonlonghair
Next-Gen

Re: Does this thumb stick look right?

by samsonlonghair Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:59 am

SuperDerpBro wrote:Won a "new other" one.. We shall see.. :roll: :roll:

I highly doubt it will have NO SIGNS OF WEAR (I msged him and he said "so signs of wear" he meant no) hehe :/

What could possibly go wrong?
SuperDerpBro
64-bit

by SuperDerpBro Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:30 am

hehe :mrgreen:
But enough talk! Have at you!
SuperDerpBro
64-bit

by SuperDerpBro Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:01 pm

samsonlonghair wrote:
SuperDerpBro wrote:Won a "new other" one.. We shall see.. :roll: :roll:

I highly doubt it will have NO SIGNS OF WEAR (I msged him and he said "so signs of wear" he meant no) hehe :/

What could possibly go wrong?

Oct 29You created a return
Reason for return Doesn't match description or photos
Comments
Described as just taken out of the box to verify it works and that is clearly false. As is the claim of no signs of wear. Missing much of the original inside the box packaging, doesn t smell new at all (not even a little), some substance is smeared all over the gamepad and its screen (this is wear), light scratches visible on the console and i haven t even fully unwrapped it yet (this is wear), and whomever packed it got tape on a large part of the console... im not even going to bother trying to remove it.. I spent more on this Wii U than i could have bought i correctly described used console for because you described it as a new console that you just opened to test before putting up for sale. You lied. :/
Tanooki
Next-Gen

by Tanooki Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:52 pm

Too easy with the Captain Obvious image, so I'll spare the effort. Served the dude right ending the description calling him a lair flat out.
SuperDerpBro
64-bit

by SuperDerpBro Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:03 am

Huh?

It was i who called him a liar. Because he is. There is no way this was just opened to "test". My whole apartment now smells like axe body spray. I've bought MANY consoles over the years and this is not possible unless it was open for months. None of the original packaging is there (everything in ziplocks no foam console wrap). I also pealed the bubble wrap a bit more and there is dust in the fans/grills. Unless the air in buddys room was 97% dust you dont get them from opening a new WiiU and testing out out... unless you test it out for months. It's not in that bad of condition overall but it aint a new console that any reasonable person opened and tested for 10min to an hour. Its been used for many, many months and it shows. Seller is a liar.
SuperDerpBro
64-bit

by SuperDerpBro Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:18 pm

As I have checked on your case, we asked the seller to provide means of return which they did not do. With this reason, I have closed this case as resolved and processed your refund.

If you still have the item you are not required to return it but if you really want to return it, you can contact the seller to arrange this.

I’m happy I was able to help you today. Thank you for choosing eBay and have a nice day. Cheers!

So.. Free.. Boxed WiiU in decent used condition? I'm having real troubles thinking what this dudes thought process was. I just don;t get it.

I'm gonna contact him once more (this will be the 4th time) and see if he wants it back. I'll even pay half shipping. But i will only wait 24 hours and then im cleaning the shit off the gamepad and putting in in my setup. Been sitting there unused for 8 days now .. I want to finally play BotW!! Which has been sitting there for 5 days!
Jagosaurus
Next-Gen

by Jagosaurus Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:07 am

BoneSnapDeez wrote:Severely misaligned. Probably damaged by humidity.

Possible receipt water damage & games likely have disc rot already :wink:
SuperDerpBro
64-bit

by SuperDerpBro Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:05 am

Good ol' racketboy. Home of the super passive aggressive, uber high post count (due to near constant off topic/unhelpful/condescending/useless typing), elitist attitude gang. Who absolutely revel in talking down to and ostracizing anyone who's not in the sweet uber elite "NEXTGEN" post count club. Ask about a few things game related that are you are concerned about, or are genuinely interested in knowing, on a fucking game related forum, and get made fun of for endless pages and then every other post you make for eternity. Fun times. :roll: :roll:
Jmustang1968
Next-Gen

by Jmustang1968 Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:15 am

Good ol' Superderpbro. Home of the anal scrutiny of gaming condition, makes all of his posts about minor and easily overlooked defects in condition, then wonders why the rest of the forum doesn't care as much as he does about how wavy his manuals or Blu Ray disc rot. He absolutely revels in inane posts and getting super defensive to any signs of disagreement or mild teasing/having fun. Somehow, this forum has threads upon threads of interesting and knowledgeable video game related content, as well as actually being a relatively welcome space compared to the rest of the internet, yet somehow you are still getting your feelings hurt over nothing. Fun Times :D :D
Jagosaurus
Next-Gen

by Jagosaurus Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:53 am

Bud, I was joking. Anyone who has seen my gameroom or received a package from me can tell you I'm borderline OCD :)

I also commented on disc rot thread & another wiiU price thread with you.
Return to General Gaming