Receipts cause water damage? And many other unrelated things

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
Segata
Next-Gen

Re: Receipts cause water damage? And many other unrelated th

Post by Segata »

Yeah in that 10 seconds it just seems to confirm it's a scam to raise prices on eBay. It's stupid. This place always goes off topic. Also as mentioned only you seem to have this issue. I never thought I would say this but being this obsessive over condition it may just be better to go digital.
SuperDerpBro
128-bit

Post by SuperDerpBro »

Segata wrote:Yeah in that 10 seconds it just seems to confirm it's a scam to raise prices on eBay. It's stupid. This place always goes off topic. Also as mentioned only you seem to have this issue. I never thought I would say this but being this obsessive over condition it may just be better to go digital.

It isnt a scam if that is what you're into collecting. Nobody is being scammed. No normal person would buy one. I dont support it.. nor was that the reason i posted the pics. I thought i was pretty clear about the reasons i posted them.

A few of you do it FAR more than most.. You being the worst offender ive noticed.

I am CLEARLY not the only one with the issue. I am one of the few that notices.. and might be the only person on the planet bothered by it (LOL) because i am looking very hard for it. I thought it might be something i was doing that was ruining my games and that's what started the obsession for me. After all the research i have documented here it's clear im not so now im less obsessed :)

I am probably going to go digital from now on for PS4 and beyond.
Child owned from a INTERNET GAS filled home.
Jmustang1968
Next-Gen

Post by Jmustang1968 »

SuperDerpBro wrote:Your dare is incorrect. Others have noticed. one has posted examples. I am the only one bothered by it so far.. what's your point?

They merely responded and looked into what you were trying to point out. You are making a big deal of a non-issue, and have been super defensive in this thread about it.
SuperDerpBro
128-bit

Post by SuperDerpBro »

Jmustang1968 wrote:
SuperDerpBro wrote:Your dare is incorrect. Others have noticed. one has posted examples. I am the only one bothered by it so far.. what's your point?

They merely responded and looked into what you were trying to point out. You are making a big deal of a non-issue, and have been super defensive in this thread about it.

Yes they sure did.. hence me saying other people have noticed. Because they did. A non issue to you (or whoever) isn't a non issue. It's simply a non issue to YOU (or whoever). Yes, I defend myself.. what's your point? :)
Segata
Next-Gen

Post by Segata »

dsheinem wrote:this is the worst thread ever, and my new favorite one

Going to echo this.
marurun

Post by marurun »

*puts fingers in ears*

NA NANANA NANA NA NA NAAAAAHHHHH

Y’all are bugfuck, yo.
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
SuperDerpBro
128-bit

Post by SuperDerpBro »

This forum is probably the most perfect example on the entire internet of how the majority of the people on forums with high post counts have the least amount of constructive things to say.
marurun

Post by marurun »

We have become jaded is all. And this is still a more chill forum than any other I have visited.

But yeah, I think you are pickier about your manuals than anyone else on here.
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
SuperDerpBro
128-bit

Post by SuperDerpBro »

Heh.. Maybe it feels that way for the 8 or so of you that are all talking to each other. That is basically 90% of this forum now. Might as well go private at this point lol.

I don't think you would feel that way if you joined today. I have been here for MANY more years than this account might lead you to believe :P . 2007 IIRC. I forgot my password in 2015 lol :/

I haven't even really talked about manuals :)
Ack

Post by Ack »

I had skipped reading this for a few days. Came back in to discover the current discussion, which stems at least partially from the video game grading thing. This discussion has popped up here before a few times over the years, and it just about always goes this way. Some folks defend it fiercely, while some folks don't get it whatsoever. Both outlooks are ok, it's just different ways to be into the hobby.

SuperDerpBro is really concerned about the pristine status of his collection. While most of us aren't into this hobby this way or to this extent, it's his style and taste. It's not for us to decide whether his way is right.