Tom Clancy's Division

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
Fragems
Next-Gen

Tom Clancy's Division

Post by Fragems »

Anyone still playing I'm thinking about starting a new character and replaying it now that I've picked up the season pass. Interested to see how things have improved since I haven't played since a month or so after release.

Did they ever fix the balancing issue in co-op? Back at launch me and Elkin tried to play together but the enemies always got scaled to the highest lvl player on the team so he got slaughtered usually :P.
Omerta
Next-Gen

Re: Tom Clancy's Division

Post by Omerta »

Last I played was probably last summer and there had been a ton of free additions to the original day one game. New unique sets, the dark zone was extended quite a bit north, new extremely tough missions to find better stuff, a different weapon rating and mod system, and others. I think they even (unfortunately) added some sort of micro-transaction currency system like every other money milker today.

Seemed like every week they were tweaking something drastically for a while there. It all seemed to revolve around PVP. They put a delay on roll spammers, changed how healing works, burn damage, stat tweaks, etc.

This game is crazy underrated IMO. I think the Tom Clancy label invokes an assumed mediocrity response from a lot of people. It feels like a lot like Phantasy Star Online in an earthly modern post-apocalypse sandbox to me.
"Farewell, good hunter.
May you find your worth
in the waking world."
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

The last time I played this was with you a couple years ago. I'll probably never touch it again.
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

Fragems
Next-Gen

Post by Fragems »

If you want to give it another go I'm starting with a fresh character. It wasn't to bad of a game. Only issues I had were the stupid balancing issues during co-op and the end game which really sucked around launch.

There is like a 20gb update though :P.