2018 - the year in gaming anticipation

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Re: 2018 - the year in gaming anticipation

Post by noiseredux »

Shadow Of The Tomb Raider

confirmed for Xbox One, PS4, PC on September 14th!
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

and also

Super Bomberman R will launch on PS4 and Xbox One on June 12 in the Americas and on June 14 globally. The PC version will hit Steam on June 13. Those versions of the game will cost $39.99.

The game, which was released on Nintendo Switch last year, will also get some new Bomberman characters based on Ratchet and Clank, Halo’s Master Chief and Portal’s P-body, each of which is exclusive to their respective platform.

Konami is also adding new “shiny” variants of the Bomberman brothers (and sisters), and a Golden Vic Viper Bomberman for those who pre-order the game or purchase Super Bomberman R’s physical edition.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

Valkyria Chronicles 4 listed for October 16 release on Xbox One, PS4, Switch according to Amazon.
Gunstar Green
Next-Gen

Post by Gunstar Green »

I wasn't really paying attention to the development of the new Battletech game because I'm more into the MechWarrior side of things but after they announced the release next month I've checked out some videos and now I really want to play it.
PartridgeSenpai
Next-Gen

Post by PartridgeSenpai »

noiseredux wrote:and also

Super Bomberman R will launch on PS4 and Xbox One on June 12 in the Americas and on June 14 globally. The PC version will hit Steam on June 13. Those versions of the game will cost $39.99.

The game, which was released on Nintendo Switch last year, will also get some new Bomberman characters based on Ratchet and Clank, Halo’s Master Chief and Portal’s P-body, each of which is exclusive to their respective platform.

Konami is also adding new “shiny” variants of the Bomberman brothers (and sisters), and a Golden Vic Viper Bomberman for those who pre-order the game or purchase Super Bomberman R’s physical edition.

Does the Switch version have any exclusive characters like that? :O
That $40 price point is pretty fair though. That's about what the Switch version goes for these days.

Edit: It seems like at least for now there aren't any Switch exclusive characters. I'm not too broken up about it. The portability more than makes up for that X3
I identify everyone via avatar, so if you change your avatar, I genuinely might completely forget who you are. -- Me
Reprise
Next-Gen

Post by Reprise »

I'm pretty excited for Valkyria Chronicles 4. I love the first game, but never played 2 or 3. Those two were both on the PSP right and only 2 came to the West didn't it? It's a shame they haven't done some sort of HD remaster bundle of those games first.
Own: Sega Mega Drive, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Playstation 5, PS Vita, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo Wii U, Nintendo Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, Nintendo New 3DS, Nintendo Switch

My gaming blog: https://366gamestoplay.wordpress.com

PSN ID: Anesthetize666
Nintendo Switch ID: SW-8077-5145-0328
Stark
Next-Gen

Post by Stark »

noiseredux wrote:Shadow Of The Tomb Raider

confirmed for Xbox One, PS4, PC on September 14th!

SUPER HYPE MODE ENGAGED. Love this series.
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

Lumines Remastered is coming to Xbox, PS4, PC, and Switch in May.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

Jurassic World: Evolution finally has a release date of June 12th. This is something I'm super excited about. It's basically Planet Coasters except with y'know, dinosaurs.

noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

June 5th will see The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset released on PC and consoles. Like the Morrowind expansion last year, this one will also receive its own physical edition, or the ability to digitally upgrade older editions.