Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
pierrot
Next-Gen

Re: Games Beaten 2018

by pierrot Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:43 pm

I also started with Dragon Quest VIII, and it remains my favorite in the series, from what I've played. The second game I played was the DS remake of Dragon Quest IV (although, really, it's a port of the PS1 remake, but I digress). I thought it was good, but I didn't really like Torneko, and felt like it was a bit drawn out by playing through the early chapters, before getting everyone together for the main chapters, even though it's a neat idea. I'm sure I would have really hated it with the AI battles in the NES version, though.

I'm of the other mind, that the odd numbered titles are "the good ones," with the exception of VIII. Although, I haven't played VII, IX, or XI. I'm a little concerned about where I'm at with the series, in terms of titles I haven't played. I was randomly watching a video the other day of a Japanese person, who played all the titles as they were released in Japan, ranking the numbered games in the series, and his ranking especially worried me. These were the rankings he had:
  1. XI
  2. III
  3. VIII
  4. V
  5. I
  6. IV
  7. VI
  8. II
  9. IX
  10. VII

He left out X because of the different game style, and I can understand that. Basically, how he had his rankings for #2-8 I felt was pretty much beyond reproach. I don't really like III as much as V and VIII, but his points about the world map, and traveling around to places that approximate Earth, made me think more fondly on the game than I normally tend to (it's something I really like about Terranigma, too), so that's fair. I don't think there's really a bad game in the Dragon Quest series, but I do find Dragon Quest II to be the most troublesome, and the fact that he put VII and IX below II makes me really worried about those being the main two I have left to play in the series. (I really want to play XI, but it seems pretty massive, and I don't have any PS4, let alone a Japanese PS4. So in some ways I'm okay with waiting a decade or so before picking it up for pennies.)

By the way, Markies, which versions of I, II, and III did you play?
PartridgeSenpai
Next-Gen

by PartridgeSenpai Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:19 pm

Partridge Senpai's 2018 Beaten Games:
Previously: 2016 2017
* indicates a repeat

1-20

21. Deadbolt (Steam)
22. Legend of Grimrock 2 (Steam)
23. The Witness (PS4)
24. Uurnog (PC)
25. Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch)
26. Hyrule Warriors (Wii U)
27. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii)
28. Magicka 2 (PS4)*
29. Tales of Phantasia (PSP)
30. BOXBOXBOY! (3DS)
31. Blossom Tales (Switch)
32. Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (Steam)
33. Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn (PS4)
34. Jikkyou Oshaberi Parodius: Forever With Me (PSP)
35. Super Mario Odyssey (Switch)
36. Runbow Pocket (3DS)
37. Shovel Knight: Plague of Shadows (3DS)
38. Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment (3DS)
39. Mega Man ZX (DS)

40. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Switch)

I LOVED Mario's foray into open world game design on the Switch, and when I saw that Breath of the Wild was 25% off on Amazon last week, I thought why not pick it up and Link's open world adventure a try: I was certainly not disappointed! It's a game not without its faults, but what it does well is SO good that the bad is worth pushing through to get to the far more frequent good stuff :D . I got all 120 shrines, 203 Korok seeds, and did all the memories and story quests (but none of the DLC) and it took me about 60 hours.

LOTS of design changes this go around for LoZ. Even though it's a series that's fairly used to pretty significant design decisions, none have been so ambitious before. You have no dedicated sword, shield, or bow, because EVERYTHING has durability and will eventually break. As a result, any weapons you find lying around, even ones dropped from vanquished enemies, can be picked up and used as your own (with one-handed swords, one-handed wands, two-handed swords and axes, and two-handed spears/polearms as your 4 weapon choices). You have a whole slew of armor to pick up (that doesn't break, thank god) that can give you all sorts of bonuses ranging from swimming faster to dealing more damage. No more Epona (unless you have her amiibo): You gotta go out and find and tame your own horses to stable and ride! You can collect all sorts of crafting materials like plants, ores, and monster parts to cook meals and potions to heal yourself (no more finding hearts to heal!) as well as eventually use them to improve your armors to provide set bonuses for wearing a whole set of armor at once. This is all on top of a giant, almost entirely contiguous open world you have to explore. If there's a mountain, you can scale it. If there's an ocean, you can swim it. If there's a house, you can go in it. Even the 4 dungeons are all located in actual space within the world and are very unlike any way dungeons have been done before. All this with nearly no loading screens outside of fast traveling or doing shrines.

Your exploration and fighting are only limited by your hearts and, another new addition, your stamina bar! You can find shrines spread all throughout the kingdom that contain challenge rooms inside, the contents ranging from physics mini-games to combat trials to puzzles to solve. For every one you get you get a spirit orb, and for every 4 spirit orbs you get you can either get a new fifth of a stamina bar or another heart container (up to 30 hearts and/or 3 full stamina bars). Only 120 shrines means that you'll technically be short 12 orbs from having all of both, but those 12 shrines are found in the DLC, from what I've heard (and being maxed out like that is hardly essential if you have good armor, weapons, etc.).

As a result of all this open-world stuff, the game is extremely non-linear, even by the standards of most non-linear games. The closest DNA in the Zelda family design-wise would be something like Majora's Mask, where collecting all the masks gets you a mask that lets you WRECK the final boss, as well as letting you learn a lot more about the world and solve so many more of its problems. Breath of the Wild cranks that up to 11, as even almost all of the story and all 4 main dungeons are technically entirely optional (although you're certainly highly encouraged to do them), as nothing (short of your ability) is stopping you from immediately running to Ganon to kill him in just around 40 minutes. I thought the story was quite good for a Zelda game. Due to the non-linear nature, it wasn't really at the quality of Skyward Sword's story for me, but the way they approach Zelda's character was really interesting and was genuinely touching. The world building is hit and miss, with the Gerudo being the obvious standout race among the 4 present, but it's all very engaging nonetheless (the Gorons were my favorite (THEY LOVE EACH OTHER SO MUCH AND IT'S SO PRECIOUS <3 )).

The game isn't without its flaws, though. Cooking takes AGES, only being able to cook one thing at a time, needing to pick each ingredient from your inventory and put them into your hand, then drop them into the cook pot and watch (or skip) the little cutscene to then get your single food item takes FOREVER when you start cooking a lot of stuff at once. This isn't something huge, but it's something that just came back to irritate me, especially given you need to FIND a cookpot in the world to cook in. You can carry around and light your own fires to wait at (you can't do the Skyrim "wait" just anywhere, it needs to be at a fire, and even then you can only wait until 6am, 12pm, or like 7pm), but you can't carry your own cookpot for whatever reason.

Most of my complaints amount to something similarly small, and this is honestly one of the biggest ones (which shows you just how small these problems are). My only other really major complaint other than those would be that I wish you could set hotkeys to swap outfits more quickly and rebind the buttons (because using X to jump and holding B to run, even though you can swap those, is really awkward compared to most other open world games' control schemes, and if I'd been using the joycons more instead of the pro controller I would've gone absolutely nuts).

My last design complaint is somewhat spoilery but something I just HAVE to complain about to someone XP
I think it's absolutely ridiculous that the Hero's Clothes that you get for beating every shrine are SO bad when you get them and that you need SO many dragon parts to upgrade them to something awesome. It's not like they're easy to get. You've gotta do every shrine! Why make you grind like crazy with the immensely boring dragon pieces? to make the coolest armor actually worth using at all? If the dragons were tough enemies you have to fight, that'd be one thing, but they're no fun to grind at all, especially with the waiting system as weird as it is. When it's way easier to have a near fully/fully upgraded ancient armor set by that point, I have no idea why the Hero's Clothes are such a bitch to upgrade. /rantover :P

Edit: I can't believe I totally forgot to talk about presentation! This game's presentation is faaantastic~. The graphics are beautiful, with the enemies and friendly NPC's all having wonderful designs that make them look vibrant and unique. The music is also amazing. This has to be one of the best Zelda soundtracks in recent memory for sure. The only flaw I'd mention about presentation is that the game has some pretty regular framerate dips in areas with lots of particle/grass effects. So in the middle of a grassy forest on flying around a volcano spitting up ash, the framerate is gonna stutter pretty bad. It's nothing that ever made the game unplayable, but it's absolutely something that's impossible to miss and is always annoying when it happens.

Verdict: Highly Recommended. The good in Breath of the Wild far, FAR outweighs the bad. This has certainly topped Majora's Mask as my favorite 3D Zelda to play (not by that much, but it has still topped it). Nintendo didn't make a perfect game, but they made a world that, given its expansive size, feels alive in a way I've never felt any other open world game feel, and it's a truly impressive feat just in that regard on top of being loads of fun to play :D
Last edited by PartridgeSenpai on Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
I identify everyone via avatar, so if you change your avatar, I genuinely might completely forget who you are. -- Me
Levelup7

by Levelup7 Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:16 am

The last game that I beat, and it damn sure gave me a struggle was final Fantasy 7. That game kicked my butt the whole way thru. But it was worth it in the end once I finally completed it
nullPointer
128-bit

by nullPointer Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:27 am

The List So Far:

24. Battletoads [NES] [Together Retro - 08/2018]
Image Image

I can't accurately sum up in words the feeling of unadulterated elation I felt upon beating BattleToads. I have been playing this game on and off for decades, and yet I only just beat it this year. Much to my chagrin I can accurately say that I've played this game on and off for 30 years, and I've beaten it a grand total of one time. Still, what a brilliantly conceived work of interactive digital entertainment.

I can't accurately sum up in words the feeling of peaceful resolve that I don’t' ever have to play this game again unless purely by some purely masochistic whim. I've played it on and off for 30 years and only beaten it once! What an utter piece of miserable shite!

And thus sums up my experience with BattleToads. It's purely a love/hate affair. I have recently described BattleToads on a couple of occasions as being a bi-polar game, and for my part at least, that's the description that sticks. BattleToads is an amalgamation of some really great ideas some of which are almost wholly unique to this game. Unfortunately (by my reckoning at least) these ideas encapsulate a bitter core of spiteful difficulty, hell bent on trolling the player at nearly every turn.

Image Image

Let's first talk about some of those good points. The presentation in BattleToads is on point. This is a nice looking game, particularly for an 8-bit title. The graphics aren't' quite up to 16 bit standards, but they're also not far off. The music, if not particularly memorable, is likewise competent and well executed. BattleToads is also in no way short on game play ideas, in fact almost every level has some unique hook. Some levels play it fairly straight as a platforming beat em' up, but these are in the minority. One level has you racing vertically downward against an impossibly fast rat in an effort to reach and defuse bombs before the rat can detonate them. Another level has you riding a menagerie of giant snakes who route you through trap filled segments and otherwise attempt to dislodge you. In another level you ride a 'clinger-cycle' across floors, walls, and ceilings in a race against a ball of energy that's at least 1.5X as fast as you are. The final level is another vertically oriented level that has you climbing a tall spinning tower. Some sections of the tower spin under their own power whereas other sections require you to run on tower's platforms in order to make it spin via your own locomotion.

Image Image

And then there are the notorious auto-scrolling 'turbo tunnel' levels (actually only one of these levels is actually called 'turbo tunnel', but as a kid I called all of them 'turbo tunnels' and that's what stuck). In these levels you'll be riding on some sort of vehicle while you dodge obstacles and jump over gaps. In order of appearance the vehicles appearing in this sort of level are a hoverbike, a surf board, and a miniature fighter jet(?). Admittedly the surfboard level is considerably easier than the other two, but it also actually plays a bit differently as well. The remaining two levels are often cited as the hardest in the game. They both start off reasonably enough but by the end, each of them has you moving through obstacles at breakneck speed requiring perfect timing of inputs. The folks who cite these levels as being the most difficult in the game aren't necessarily wrong … but it's also not the whole picture. Even aside from the 'turbo tunnels', Battletoads is a game that takes great sadistic joy in trolling its' players. Personally I struggled hardest on the rat race and clinger winger levels (enough so that I even made a ranty post about it, lol). Rote repetition, memorization of level placements, and (nearly) perfect timing are all required to clear the levels in Battletoads. A dash of luck certainly doesn't hurt either. It's as if Rare took all those great gameplay ideas and kept on turning up the intensity until the game starts to become decidedly un-fun. It would be like slowly turning up the volume on your favorite song until blood starts to trickle from your ears. It's still a great song, but holy crap, enough is enough!

Image Image

Your enjoyment of Battletoads will boil down to your patience for difficult gameplay, frequent deaths, and limited continues. If you possess that sort of skill and patience, Battletoads will reward you for it in the form of interesting new ideas and mechanics. If you don't have the necessary patience (and often even if you do) Battletoads will continually test it almost from the word go. I cautiously recommend this game on the basis of its historical legacy and spectacle, but just know that its reputation as one of the most difficult games on NES is well earned.
Markies
128-bit

by Markies Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:47 pm

MrPopo wrote:Who did you end up using in your final party?

Hero, Alena, Ragnar and Cristo.

I was using the White Mage of Nara for a while instead of Cristo. But, once I gave Cristo the Sword of Miracles and his spells started getting better, he became my party. I then used Nara's healing spells between fights.

pierrot wrote:By the way, Markies, which versions of I, II, and III did you play?

I played all the NES versions. I now own and have beaten the 4 NES Dragon Warrior games.

I am really excited to play the remakes of 1-3 though. I've heard the Super Famicom and GameBoy remakes are really good. They fixed many of my complaints and just made the experience that much more enjoyable. I just wanted to play the originals first to see how it started.
MrPopo

by MrPopo Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:09 pm

I'm surprised you stuck with Cristo and his Beat/Defeat lust. Other two are very solid, with maybe switching Ragnar for one of the black mages if that's what you like. Alena is a machine.
Games Beaten: 2015 2016 2017 2018
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
pook99
64-bit

by pook99 Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:13 pm

nullPointer wrote:The List So Far:

24. Battletoads [NES] [Together Retro - 08/2018]
Image Image

I can't accurately sum up in words the feeling of unadulterated elation I felt upon beating BattleToads. I have been playing this game on and off for decades, and yet I only just beat it this year. Much to my chagrin I can accurately say that I've played this game on and off for 30 years, and I've beaten it a grand total of one time. Still, what a brilliantly conceived work of interactive digital entertainment.

I can't accurately sum up in words the feeling of peaceful resolve that I don’t' ever have to play this game again unless purely by some purely masochistic whim. I've played it on and off for 30 years and only beaten it once! What an utter piece of miserable shite!

And thus sums up my experience with BattleToads. It's purely a love/hate affair. I have recently described BattleToads on a couple of occasions as being a bi-polar game, and for my part at least, that's the description that sticks. BattleToads is an amalgamation of some really great ideas some of which are almost wholly unique to this game. Unfortunately (by my reckoning at least) these ideas encapsulate a bitter core of spiteful difficulty, hell bent on trolling the player at nearly every turn.

Image Image

Let's first talk about some of those good points. The presentation in BattleToads is on point. This is a nice looking game, particularly for an 8-bit title. The graphics aren't' quite up to 16 bit standards, but they're also not far off. The music, if not particularly memorable, is likewise competent and well executed. BattleToads is also in no way short on game play ideas, in fact almost every level has some unique hook. Some levels play it fairly straight as a platforming beat em' up, but these are in the minority. One level has you racing vertically downward against an impossibly fast rat in an effort to reach and defuse bombs before the rat can detonate them. Another level has you riding a menagerie of giant snakes who route you through trap filled segments and otherwise attempt to dislodge you. In another level you ride a 'clinger-cycle' across floors, walls, and ceilings in a race against a ball of energy that's at least 1.5X as fast as you are. The final level is another vertically oriented level that has you climbing a tall spinning tower. Some sections of the tower spin under their own power whereas other sections require you to run on tower's platforms in order to make it spin via your own locomotion.

Image Image

And then there are the notorious auto-scrolling 'turbo tunnel' levels (actually only one of these levels is actually called 'turbo tunnel', but as a kid I called all of them 'turbo tunnels' and that's what stuck). In these levels you'll be riding on some sort of vehicle while you dodge obstacles and jump over gaps. In order of appearance the vehicles appearing in this sort of level are a hoverbike, a surf board, and a miniature fighter jet(?). Admittedly the surfboard level is considerably easier than the other two, but it also actually plays a bit differently as well. The remaining two levels are often cited as the hardest in the game. They both start off reasonably enough but by the end, each of them has you moving through obstacles at breakneck speed requiring perfect timing of inputs. The folks who cite these levels as being the most difficult in the game aren't necessarily wrong … but it's also not the whole picture. Even aside from the 'turbo tunnels', Battletoads is a game that takes great sadistic joy in trolling its' players. Personally I struggled hardest on the rat race and clinger winger levels (enough so that I even made a ranty post about it, lol). Rote repetition, memorization of level placements, and (nearly) perfect timing are all required to clear the levels in Battletoads. A dash of luck certainly doesn't hurt either. It's as if Rare took all those great gameplay ideas and kept on turning up the intensity until the game starts to become decidedly un-fun. It would be like slowly turning up the volume on your favorite song until blood starts to trickle from your ears. It's still a great song, but holy crap, enough is enough!

Image Image

Your enjoyment of Battletoads will boil down to your patience for difficult gameplay, frequent deaths, and limited continues. If you possess that sort of skill and patience, Battletoads will reward you for it in the form of interesting new ideas and mechanics. If you don't have the necessary patience (and often even if you do) Battletoads will continually test it almost from the word go. I cautiously recommend this game on the basis of its historical legacy and spectacle, but just know that its reputation as one of the most difficult games on NES is well earned.

Congratulations, I was in the same boat as you, battletoads was also my game that I never finished and finally resolved to finish it last year. It is a big accomplishment and feels great when it is finally over, also as hard as it is I think beating it removes some of the mystique, I have not went back for another run but I plan on doing so eventually and I think it will be much easier the next time I do.
Markies
128-bit

by Markies Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:59 pm

MrPopo wrote:I'm surprised you stuck with Cristo and his Beat/Defeat lust. Other two are very solid, with maybe switching Ragnar for one of the black mages if that's what you like. Alena is a machine.

I mostly did 'No MP' for my Strategy. I had the others do damage and I was the one to focus on the healing. It was only during the heavier boss fights that I change the strategy out.

I had a Black Mage for a while, but they do so little damage that I couldn't justify keeping them in for long dungeons. And I totally agree. Alena could be one of the best Dragon Quest characters ever. She is just a powerhouse! Her stat growth is INSANE!
Markies
128-bit

by Markies Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:00 pm

Markies' Games Beat List Of 2018!
*Denotes Replay For Completion*

1. The Granstream Saga (PS1)
2. Perfect Dark (N64)
*3. Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete (PS1)*
4. Prince of Persia: Warrior Within (XBOX)
5. Donkey Kong Country (SNES)
*6. Pikmin (GCN)*
*7. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time (N64)*
8. Shining Force II (GEN)
*9. X-Men Vs. Street Fighter (PS1)*
*10. Mafia (XBOX)*
11. James Bond 007: Agent Under Fire (GCN)
12. ChuChu Rocket! (SDC)
*13. Super Metroid (SNES)*
14. Final Fantasy II (NES)
15. Devil May Cry (PS2)
16. Mega Man: The Wily Wars (GEN)
17. Secret of Evermore (SNES)
18. Test Drive: Eve of Destruction (PS2)
19. Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour (GCN)
*20. Paper Mario (N64)*
21. Grandia II (SDC)
22. Ghostbusters: The Video Game (PS2)
23. Bomberman Hero (N64)
24. OutRun (GEN)
25. Dragon Warrior IV (NES)

26. Super Monkey Ball (GCN)

I beat Super Monkey Ball on the Nintendo GameCube this afternoon!

A little over 10 years ago, I discovered a video game website that had a forum I eventually became a part of. I grew to love the community and was even an Admin of the forums for a short period of time. One of the users was an older man who loved video games and he was someone that I greatly respected. He used to tell stories of on slow learning days, he would bring in his GameCube and the class would play Super Monkey Ball for fun. Many years later when I finally got my own GameCube, I put the game on my list and I eventually found it in a store a few years ago. I finally got around to playing it and then beating it this afternoon.

Super Monkey Ball is a very simple game that is easy to pick up and play. The nuances and the difficulty make it impossible to master, but anybody can play it and see the credits. The game has really fantastic music throughout the entire game and it is a joy to listen. The game only has three modes in the game with the Main Game, Party Games and Mini-Games. I played Mini-Games with a friend of mine and they were fun for a short while. I really enjoyed the one where you fly the monkey's off a ramp and try to land on a specific spot for points. The characters are all cute and varied though none of them really felt all that different. They were all basically the same except for how they look.

The interesting aspect of the game is that the buttons do nothing as you control the entire game with the Control Stick as you move the board the Monkey Ball is on. With that in mind, if you are constantly hitting the board little by little, it gets very disorienting. Sometimes, I would feel a little sea sick at it moving around all the time. Also, the difficulty spikes in the game are frequent and out of no where. You are doing well and then suddenly you are at a stage you cannot beat and that gets very annoying. Also, besides the Main Game and trying out the other modes, there is very little to the game.

Overall, Super Monkey Ball is a fun and very unique concept. It does have that mixture of easy to pick up, hard to master, though I wish the incline was less steep. It is still a very fun game to play and one I would recommend to Sega arcade fans. It's fun, short and worth a try especially if you can find the game rather cheaply.
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

by prfsnl_gmr Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:09 pm

First 50
1. Bastion (iOS)
2. LaserCat (360)
3. Zombie Incident (3DS)
4. Bye-Bye BoxBoy! (3DS)
5. Monument Valley 2 (iOS)
6. Zenge (iOS)
7. Master of Darkness (Game Gear/3DS)
8. Wonder Boy (SMS)
9. Full Throttle Remastered (iOS)
10. Adventure Island (NES)
11. Adventure Island II (NES)
12. Adventure Island (GB)
13. Super Adventure Island (SNES)
14. New Adventure Island (TG16)
15. Adventure Island III (NES)
16. The Legend of the Ghost Lion (NES)
17. Part Time UFO (iOS)
18. Adventure Island II: Aliens in Paradise (GB)
19. Adventure Island IV (NES)
20. Super Adventure Island II (SNES)
21. Adventure Island: The Beginning (WII)
22. Quell Memento (3DS)
23. Wonder Boy in Monster Land (ARCADE)
24. Saiyuuki World (FAMICOM)
25. Whomp ‘Em (NES)
26. Bikkuriman World (TG16)
27. Wonder Boy III: Monster Lair (TG16)
28. Go Series: Picdun (DS)
29. The Keep (3DS)
30. Dooors (3DS)
31. Ninja Gaiden (ARCADE)
32. Advance Guardian Heroes (GBA)
33. TMNT (GBA)
34. Double Dragon Advance (GBA)
35. Mighty Final Fight (NES)
36. Double Dragon II (ARCADE)
37. Kung Fu Master (GB)
38. Cube Escape: The Lake (iOS)
39. Cube Escape: Seasons (iOS)
40. Cube Escape: Arles (iOS)
41 . Cube Escape: Harvey’s Box (iOS)
42. Cube Escape: Case 23 (iOS)
43. Cube Escape: The Mill (iOS)
44. Rusty Lake Hotel (iOS)
45. Cube Escape: Birthday (iOS)
46. Cube Escape: The Theatre (iOS)
47. Rusty Lake Roots (iOS)
48. Cube Escape: The Cave (iOS)
49. Rusty Lake Paradise (iOS)
50. Double Dragon 3: The Rosetta Stone (ARCADE)

51. Knightmare Tower (iOS)
52. 80s Overdrive (3DS)
53. Hitman Go (iOS)
54. Deus Ex Go (iOS)
55. Ecco the Dolphin (Genesis)
54. Double Dragon IV (iOS)
55. Double Dragon Neon (PS3)
56. Double Dragon (GB)

Double Dragon Neon is great. It’s fun, very funny, and has a spectacular soundtrack. My seven-year-old son and I played it together, and we had an absolute blast with it.

Double Dragon on the Gameboy is a slog. The brawling is too easy (until you’re facing multiple Chintais at the same time). Worse, it’s full of platforming, which has never been the series’ strong suit (to say the least). Also...no continues. As a result, you end up playing the same dull brawling sections repeatedly and burning all your lives falling into pits. No fun, but mercifully short.
Last edited by prfsnl_gmr on Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Return to General Gaming