Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Re: Games Beaten 2018

by BoneSnapDeez Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:16 pm

MrPopo wrote:Did you ever play Metroid II on the GB? That one I think suffers even more from the lack of a map, because it's much larger and the map doesn't logically work (whereas all of Metroid's map fits together into a single rectangle).

Yes, that's the first game in the series I beat. Way back when, I probably haven't played it in about 20 years. I lost my original copy, but just obtained a replacement so I'll hit it up soon.

Incidentally, I think the reason I was able to get through the second (but not the first) game as a kid was because of whatever Nintendo Power issues I happened to own. Coverage of the first Metroid probably predated my subscription.

I have no recollection of the world map so I just looked it up and... wat.
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/gameboy/5 ... faqs/28694

@prfsnl_gmr
Nice job knocking those Adventure Island games off. I had no idea there were so many.
MrPopo

by MrPopo Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:18 pm

BoneSnapDeez wrote:I have no recollection of the world map so I just looked it up and... wat.
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/gameboy/5 ... faqs/28694

Yup. There's a reason AM2R and the 3DS game both had to do some refactoring of the map to maintain the spirit of the original but still have everything fit logically together.
Games Beaten: 2015 2016 2017 2018
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

by BoneSnapDeez Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:22 pm

1. Antarctic Adventure (Famicom)
2. Nuts & Milk (Famicom)
3. Commando (Atari 2600)
4. Binary Land (Famicom)
5. Devil World (Famicom)
6. Disney's Aladdin (SNES)
7. Popeye (NES)
8. Super Mario Land (Game Boy)
9. Ys: The Vanished Omens (Sega Master System)
10 Ys II: Ancient Ys Vanished - The Final Chapter (Famicom)
11. Final Fantasy Mystic Quest (SNES)
12. Lunar: The Silver Star (Sega CD)
13. Otenba Becky no Daibouken (MSX)
14. Metroid (Famicom Disk System)
15. Mahou Kishi Rayearth (Game Boy)

"Magic Knight Rayearth" (or, "Mahou Kishi Rayearth") was a mid-90s shoujo "magical girl" manga & anime series created by the all-female artistic collective known as CLAMP. It's a story of three impossibly long-legged and brightly-colored schoolgirls who, on a field trip to Tokyo Tower, find themselves sucked into a fantasy world where they're soon dubbed the chosen ones responsible for saving one Princess Emeraude and restoring peace to the land. It's a fine series, beautifully crafted and illustrated, with plenty of action and subtle humor. The series was quite popular, apparently, as no less than seven licensed games were developed -- all released in 1994 or 1995. If that sounds too much for one developer, you'd be right. Four Rayearth titles were made by Sega for Sega consoles (there was even a special limited edition red Rayearth Game Gear), while the other three were developed by Pandora Box and published by Tomy for Nintendo systems. Pandora Box won't ring any bells for most, though those familiar with the fan translation scene may recognize them as the developer of Arabian Nights (Super Famicom). Game Boy Mahou Kishi Rayearth is the first of the Pandora Box installments, and the second Rayearth game overall. There's a partial English fan translation available. The English text is all loaded into the opening hour or so. After that the game humorously descends into this weird English/Japanese mishmash before giving way to pure Japanese.
The game doesn't follow the manga/anime at all. While CLAMP's work focused on the three girls bonding and developing friendships to overcome obstacles, Game Boy Rayearth immediately separates the ladies into three separate scenarios. Hikaru Shidou, the small, naïve, tomboyish, redheaded "main" character finds herself in a village of winged beings. Initially convinced she is a demon, Hikaru must gain the trust of the townsfolk and complete a brief series of trials to escape the area. Umi Ryuuzaki, the bold and nurturing "rich girl" is stuck in a forest. She's tasked with entering a giant sentient tree to clear it of monsters. Finally, there's Fuu Hououji, the mellow and logical member of the trio. Her quest is something of a dungeon-crawler, filled with switches and locked doors. The three scenarios can be completed in any order, and once wrapped up the girls reunite for the final confrontation.

The manga/anime was clearly inspired by JRPGs, even going so far as to poke fun at the genre from time to time. Appropriately, most of the Rayearth video game adaptations ended up as JRPGs themselves. This one proceeds in that classic Dragon Quest style, but the mechanics have been stripped down to the point of absolute absurdity. This may be the simplest and easiest JRPG I've ever encountered, and I've played a downright embarrassing number of these. The game is linear to a fault. Forget side quests, there's not even a hint of exploration to be found. Combat is turn-based with three options: attack, magic, and run. Attacking is self-explanatory, each magic knight has only a single spell available, and running away is almost always successful. Enemies present no challenge. Virtually every single foe, even the bosses, can be taken out with a single blast of magic. Both HP and MP are replenished by walking around outside of battle, and the random encounters are initiated so infrequently that one is guaranteed to have full HP and MP at the start of each skirmish.
Menus are reduced to the bare basics as well. HP and MP are represented by bars rather than numerically. Experience "stars" are earned rather than points; a level increase occurs once a bar of stars is filled. The game features no shops, currency, or inventory. Items exist but are used automatically. The only "challenge" that ever presents itself involves said items: many are found by "searching" very specific spots, invisible to the naked eye. Also note that Fuu's dungeon-crawl would prove tricky for those that lack Japanese knowledge, as success is predicated on interpreting scattered "hints" found on the lower floors.

In-game graphics are mostly dull and utilitarian. There are a few nice cutscene stills, however, and the character animations displayed during dialogue sequences are well-crafted. Keep playing and you'll eventually encounter an adorable dance scene, too. The game was optimized for the Super Game Boy, and five various color borders alternate during the course of single playthrough. These are undoubtedly the best visuals in the game. Music is humdrum overall, though a few standout tunes were reused for the Super Famicom Rayearth release; they sound much punchier on Nintendo's home console.

Ultimately, Game Boy Rayearth is a lackluster experience. As a fan of the source material I'll admit to cracking a few smiles throughout, but I can't imagine this would appeal to anyone who isn't already invested in the series. There is something of a silver lining at the end of it all: the Super Famicom and Saturn Rayearth games turned out to be quite competent and I'd recommend both. Especially the latter, if you can get over the sticker shock.
Markies
128-bit

by Markies Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:41 pm

Markies' Games Beat List Of 2018!
*Denotes Replay For Completion*

1. The Granstream Saga (PS1)
2. Perfect Dark (N64)
*3. Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete (PS1)*
4. Prince of Persia: Warrior Within (XBOX)
5. Donkey Kong Country (SNES)
*6. Pikmin (GCN)*
*7. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time (N64)*
8. Shining Force II (GEN)

*9. X-Men Vs. Street Fighter (PS1)*

I completed X-Men Vs. Street Fighter on the Playstation 1 this evening!

X-Men Vs. Street Fighter is the very first entry into the very popular Marvel Vs. Capcom series and integral Capcom Vs. Franchise. For being the first game, it nails the feel of the game perfectly. It doesn't get too technical nor is it too crazy like the later installments. It strikes that perfect balance that makes it enjoyable along with a boss who isn't too cheap. You regain health way too fast and the PS version is lacking in so many ways, but it's still a great Vs. Capcom game.
pook99
64-bit

by pook99 Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:40 pm

85. Castlevania: rondo of blood (tg 16 cd)
86. Castlevania: Dracula x (snes)

I decided to play these 2 games back to back, I have played both of them before and I consider rondo to be the most over rated castlevania game of all time while dracula x is the most under rated castlevania of all time.

As we all know, 16 bit konami multiplatform games were often entirely different, turtles in time vs hyperstone heist, alien wars vs. hard corps, super castlevania 4 vs bloodlines, tiny toons games, and I'm sure there are a few that I am forgetting. Continuing this trend konami released 2 very different castlevania games, the snes one was dracula x and the tg16 cd one was rondo of blood which was never officially released in the US until they remade it for the psp.

In the age of youtube rondo of blood has elevated to godly heights among retro castlevania fans, some crazies even claim it is better than super castlevania 4, which after recently playing rondo, is laughable. There is also this strange bitterness that exists for dracula x. Many complain that we got the inferior port, but that is not a fair statement, rondo and x are 2 completely different games.

What separates these 2 games from the sea of other konami multiplatorm games is that rondo and x do share a lot of things: graphically they are the same, they follow the same storyline of richter belmont hunting dracula, they control in a very similar way, and share many conventions not found in other castlevania games(ie: whip never needs to be upgraded, you can jump on and off stairs, the heart supply in these games is far greater than any other castlevania game, no double and triple shot upgrades, more plentiful one ups, more plentiful meats, a useless item crash move that takes 15 hearts and does virtually no damage, and the stopwatch is virtually non-existent in both games)

Upon looking at the games and initially picking up the controller it is easy to mistake the 2 for ports, richter feels the same in both games, control in both games is smooth and you have some control over richter mid-air(but not as much as simon from castlevania 4). The soundtracks are very similar, and feature largely remixed tracks of classic castlevania songs along with the same sound effects. Both games having a phenomenal sound track is not surprising, the turbo game is a cd and the snes is renowned for having an amazing sound chip. The game also largely features the same basic enemies, this is not surprising in of itself, after all most castlevania games share the same enemies, but the enemies found in this game behave identically to each other. (ex: the axe armor in both games rushes you as well as throwing axes)

The levels are completely different from each other, and most of the bosses are completely different as well. Both games share the werewolf fight, and their is a wizard in rondo who takes the shape of a skull in x, other than that all the bosses are different, and while they obviously both feature dracula as a final boss, those fights are radically different. Level design in both games is solid, rondo features lots of familiar environments remixed for a new game. It is super cool to walk right past the area where you fought the bat and medusa from the original castlevania and really gives you the sense that you are in the same castle from the first game. Rondo also features branching paths and secrets to unlock. Dracula x has its own set of unique levels, but outside of one part, is entirely linear and plays like you would expect a classic castlevania to play.

Challenge wise they are both very difficult, but they are fair. It is hard for me to say which one is harder, I played rondo first so by the time I got into dracula x I was already very used to the way richter handles, how the sub weapons feel, and I was also acclimated to all the enemy patterns. This of course made dracula x feel easier for me but I am unsure that it is easier. A few things I can objectively say is that the werewolf boss is harder in x than rondo(he has some extra moves when he gets weaker), the skull boss is much harder than his magician counterpart in rondo, and dracula in x is one of the hardest fights in the series while dracula is pretty laughable in rondo. To rondo's credit it has one boss rush level that is impossibly hard and actually made me not want to play through the game again since it scarred me the first time I played it.

Which one do I like better? I honestly do not know, I started this post by calling rondo the most over rated vania game ever and x the most under, after playing both back to back I will stand by that statement. Does that mean rondo is a bad game? No, rondo is an absolute masterpiece and is one of the best in the series, but dracula x gets pooped on way too much. X is a great game, with tight controls, awesome music, great levels, and a really solid challenge. Neither are better than castlevania 4 and both are better than bloodlines. Both games are must plays for any castlevania fan, I just wish x would get the credit it deserves.
PresidentLeever
128-bit

by PresidentLeever Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:41 pm

http://minirevver.weebly.com/ - Mini-reviews, retro vgm tribute, rom hacks, chip music, mockups, misc. lists
PartridgeSenpai
Next-Gen

by PartridgeSenpai Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:34 am

Partridge Senpai's 2018 Beaten Games:
Previously: 2016 2017
* indicates a repeat

1. Tyranny (PC)
2. Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number (PC)
3. SUPERHOT (PC)
4. Hotline Miami (PC)*
5. Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons (PC)
6. Mario X Rabbids Kingdom Battle (Switch)
7. Nine Parchments (Switch)
8. X-com: UFO Defense (PC)
9. Chocobo Racing (PS1)
10. Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Heartbreak (GBA)
11. Dragon Quest Builders (PS4)
12. Dragon Quest (3DS)
13. Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below (PS4)
14. Dragon Quest II (3DS)
15. Kirby Star Allies (Switch)

16. Hearthstone Dungeon Run (PC)

Not a proper game, per se, but it's the solo adventure I've been spending the past few weeks trying to get through in my free time. If you beat it with all nine classes, you get a special card back for it, and that felt enough to me like beating a game to mark it down here. Dungeon Run is basically a solo arena draft you can do as many times as you want for free! It's a fun little game mode Blizz put in the game for free a little while back, and I'm glad I gave it a shot.

Dungeon Run is basically a rolling draft against 8 semi-randomized AI opponents. You pick one of the nine deck classes and start with a pre-built deck of 10 cards against an opponent picked from a pool of like three starting bosses that you basically can't lose against if you don't just let them win. After that victory, you get to pick one of three randomly given passive cards and then pick from one of three sets of 3 cards set around a certain theme. The passive you pick guides what playable cards you go for, and in addition to the 3 new cards and +5 max HP you get every time you beat a boss, you'll get two special "treasure" cards and another passive item by the time you get to the 8th boss.

The six bosses between the starter and final bosses are picked from a much larger pool of like 30 and appear generally anywhere, but there are technically assigned slots (like A.F.Kay will only ever appear as boss #4). These guys are much more possible to lose against, and I've lost against the 3rd or 4th boss more than once because I either got bad draw and/or they got lucky. All the bosses have a unique hero power and deck make-up that make them an interesting challenge to fight, and there are SO many of them that you really can't build a deck to prepare for just one. You need to build a deck that's just gonna be good, not just good against one guy you'll hope you fight.

Building an overall good deck is particularly important for the pool of eight final bosses you can face. These guys are absolute bastards, and they have some crazy unfair advantages (sometimes outright "cheating") that you're just gonna need to get lucky to overcome. That said, this IS a tcg, and luck and RNG are just part of the game, so faulting it for needing to be lucky to win is a bit hyperbolic. The difficulty is honestly what makes it so much fun.

The passives, themed packs of 3 cards, and treasures are all so great that every run feels different when combined with how the set of bosses you'll be fighting is changing every round. Passives are stuff like, "All your minions that cost 5 or more mana cost 5" or "All of your opponents Minions cost 1 more" or "All your weapons cost 1 mana," the list goes on. The treasures range from game-changing strategy plays to crazy RNG shit like a 0-cost card that randomly reassigns every minion on the board to a certain side of the board, a 3-cost wand that lets you draw 3 cards and makes them cost 0, or a 10-cost wand that randomly keeps casting Pyroblast until a hero dies! There are way more than just 3 themes your packs of 3 cards can be based around as well, so you'll almost never be able to get a whole deck based around just one. This means that games, especially later in the dungeon, can get absolutely crazy with your crazy overpowered crap flying against the AI's and just seeing who comes out on top.

Verdict: Highly recommended. If you like CCG's or Hearthstone at all, Dungeon Run is fantastic fun. It combines all the fun and silliness of the Solo Adventures with the strategic drafting of Arena mode all in a unique new way that's totally free and ready to play right past the tutorial. It's the most fun I've had with Hearthstone or CCG's in a long time, and I barely even care that you can't complete dailies by playing it with just how fun it is.
I identify everyone via avatar, so if you change your avatar, I genuinely might completely forget who you are. -- Me
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

by ElkinFencer10 Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:38 am

Games Beaten in 2018 So Far - 41
* denotes a replay

January (16 Games Beaten)
1. Phantasy Star Portable - PlayStation Portable - January 1
2. Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Xbox One - January 9
3. Duck Tales - NES - January 10
4. Yakuza Kiwami - PlayStation 4 - January 14
5. Xuan-Yuan Sword: The Gate of Firmament - PlayStation 4 - January 20
6. Doki Doki Literature Club - Steam - January 20
7. Deep Space Waifu - Steam - January 21
8. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Steam - January 21
9. Duck Tales 2 - NES - January 22
10. TaleSpin - NES - January 22
11. Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers - NES - January 23
12. Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers 2 - NES - January 24
13. Global Defence Force - PlayStation 2 - January 24
14. Darkwing Duck - NES - January 25
15. Tiny Toon Adventures - NES - January 26
16. Poi - Steam - January 28

February (18 Games Beaten)
17. Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD - Steam - February 3
18. Final Fantasy Legend - Game Boy - February 5
19. Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni - Vita - February 5
20. Super Little Acorns 3D Turbo - 3DS - February 8
21. Adventures in Equica: Unicorn Training - Android - February 8
22. Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest - SNES - February 10
23. X-COM: UFO Defense - Steam - February 14
24. Ys IV: The Dawn of Ys -TurboGrafx-CD - February 18
25. Army Men - Game Boy Color - February 19
26. Army Men 2 - Game Boy Color - February 19
27. Army Men: Air Combat - Game Boy Color - February 20
28. Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA 2nd - PlayStation Portable - February 22
29. Army Men: Sarge's Heroes 2 - Game Boy Color - February 22
30. Army Men Advance - Game Boy Advance - February 24
31. Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn - PlayStation 3 - February 25
32. Army Men: Operation Green - Game Boy Advance - February 26
33. A Night Out - PC - February 27
34. Army Men: Turf Wars - Game Boy Advance - February 27

March (6 Games Beaten)
36. Phantasy Star - Master System - March 10*
37. Grand Kingdom - PlayStation 4 - March 17
38. Bit.Trip Beat - Wii - March 18
39. Bit.Trip Core - Wii - March 18
40. Bit.Trip Void - Wii - March 18
41. Bit.Trip Runner - Wii - March 22

41. Bit.Trip Runner - Wii - March 22

Bit.Trip Runner is the fourth game in the Bit.Trip series, and it's probably the best in my opinion. It seems to be the one that got most people I know into the series, and it, along with Runner 2, were what got me into the series. It pretty much perfected the "runner" platforming sub-genre and set the standard for what a runner game should be.

Of the first four Bit.Trip games, Runner shows a departure from the minimalist visual style and used much more detailed environments and objects while still keeping a distinctly pixelated look and feel. This is also the first Bit.Trip game in which you visibly play as Commander Video (as opposed to a dot). Kind of like in Void, the rhythm of the music is less key to gameplay here than in Beat or Core, but I'd say it does so more than Void. As with Void, though, regardless of how key to gameplay the rhythm is, the soundtrack is outstanding, and the level you're "powered up" to - Mega, Super, Extra, etc - affects the music, adding more melody and energy with each level.

The game is broken into three "worlds" with 11 levels and a boss level in each one. They start off pretty easy, but all of the bosses are pretty challenging, and the difficulty REALLY ratchets up in the third world. The gameplay is super addictive, though, and there's no "game over;" if you screw up, it just sends you back to the start of the level to try again. I do wish that there were some checkpoints as some of the levels are really long and REALLY challenging, but it's a fairly minor gripe all things considered.

Bit.Trip Runner is the best of the first four Bit.Trip games and the most addicting by far. It's also the most challenging in a lot of ways. The lack of "game over" does make it a little more forgiving than the three previous games, but I found some of the actual level challenges to be tougher. It's a fantastic experience, though, and the epitome of what a runner-style game should be. Regardless of platform, this is an absolute must-play.
Last edited by ElkinFencer10 on Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

TheBFD

by TheBFD Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:52 am

1. Tomb Raider (PS1)
2. Majora's Mask (N64)
3. Star Fox 64 (N64)
4. Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (GEN)
5. The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX (GBC)
6. Tetris Attack (SNES)
7. James Bond 007 (GB)

Most of the games on here are pretty well known, but I'd like to talk about James Bond 007. This was a game I owned as a kid, but never beat. Both the controls and the perspective are very reminiscent of Link's Awakening (and the game even has a couple trading sequences). the story is filled with the usual James Bond characters and villains, including Q, M, Moneypenny, Jaws, and Oddjob. Throughout the game, Bond gets access to several different weapons and tools, including a laser watch, machete, pistol, machine gun, and rocket launcher (among others). The game takes you to several different locations across the globe in 11 levels of varying length and difficulty. The story was very reminiscent of many of the movies: you have to discover the identity of an unknown person attempting to throw the world into chaos by piecing together clues from each place you go. The strengths of the game include combat using a wide array of weapons, a nice variety of locations, the puzzles, and the inclusion of casino games. The only drawback is that a couple levels require significant backtracking. The game can get quite challenging if you aren't thorough; many of the health packs and weapons are hidden in boxes and chests, and they are easy to miss if you aren't willing to "search" each one (you simply have to walk up to one and press A or B, so it's not a huge time commitment, there's just a lot of them throughout the game and most are empty). Although this game wasn't well received when it was released, I think it's aged well. In my opinion, it's a good, fun game, especially for fans of James Bond. The puzzle elements make it feel more like a James Bond movie than Goldeneye or any of the subsequent FPS games, but the action is in no way lacking. Overall, I'd give it a 4/5.
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

by BoneSnapDeez Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:11 pm

1. Antarctic Adventure (Famicom)
2. Nuts & Milk (Famicom)
3. Commando (Atari 2600)
4. Binary Land (Famicom)
5. Devil World (Famicom)
6. Disney's Aladdin (SNES)
7. Popeye (NES)
8. Super Mario Land (Game Boy)
9. Ys: The Vanished Omens (Sega Master System)
10 Ys II: Ancient Ys Vanished - The Final Chapter (Famicom)
11. Final Fantasy Mystic Quest (SNES)
12. Lunar: The Silver Star (Sega CD)
13. Otenba Becky no Daibouken (MSX)
14. Metroid (Famicom Disk System)
15. Mahou Kishi Rayearth (Game Boy)
16. Wabbit (Atari 2600)

It's no secret that the Atari 2600 had some strange third-party developers, many of whom disappeared almost as soon as they emerged. One such developer was Apollo, who dropped eleven games for the Atari 2600 (and no one else) in 1981 and 1982, before ultimately folding. It's been reported that Apollo consisted of only two employees, one of whom was a teenager. Excellent. Their games are easily recognizable today, owing to the distinct blue labels, though most are now pretty scarce.
One Apollo "classic" is known as Wabbit, released in '82. It's a member of what's now known as the "fixed shooter" genre, where a player-controlled sprite can only move left/right on a horizontal axis, shooting upwards towards the top of the screen. Think Space Invaders. What's notable about Wabbit is that it's one of the very first Atari (and, thus, console) games to feature a female protagonist. And a bona fide human one at that. Not a female kangaroo, or a female pig, or a female dolphin, or a female yellow circle. The protagonist, Billie Sue, discovers that rabbits have invaded her carrot crops and are munching all the veggies up. Not entirely comfortable with firearms, Billie Sue instead opts to gather rotten eggs from the chicken coop and lob them at the loathsome lagomorphs.

Each board displays a farm scene. The visuals are admittedly rather competent for Atari standards, with the background highlights including a barn and the shining sun. The center of the screen is littered with carrots, lined up in rows in a sort of tiered cake arrangement. Rabbits (or, uh, wabbits) leap out from either side of the screen and attempt to grab carrots; Billie Sue can take them out with her eggs. I rather like the scoring system. The game doesn't end if all carrots are stolen, as one would predict. Instead the board is cleared and refilled; it takes a grand total of 100 stolen carrots (tracked in the bottom-left corner) to be slammed with Game Over. Billie Sue also has her own score tally. She gains 5 or 10 points per rabbit hit, depending on their distance from her. Also, each time she gains 100 points, 25 carrots are dropped from the rabbits' cache.
The aforementioned addition to the scoring system gives players a chance to redeem themselves should things go south for a bit. Or, it would work that way, if Wabbit weren't completely and utterly broken. Rabbits get faster as the game progresses. Not an unusual thing, but here they get so fast they begin to flicker, become invisible, and then cause the entire game to implode. Yes, Wabbit essentially has a kill screen. This wouldn't be an issue if such a cataclysmic event were to occur after an hour or so of focused gameplay. But it doesn't. The kill screen can strike within ten minutes.

Little more can be said about this one. There are some promising design and aesthetic elements, brought crashing down by lack of competent design and testing. In a sea of Atari shooters this one fails to stand out as anything more than a bizarre retro oddity.
Return to General Gaming