Undertale physical PS4/PSVita/PC up for pre order

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
Reprise
Next-Gen

Re: Undertale physical PS4/PSVita/PC up for pre order

Post by Reprise »

Really? I love DPD haha. Our local delivery driver is a guy called Artur and he's great. Our depot for them is fortunately local too, not that it matters, since we have a storage box in our garden and we've given them instructions on unlocking and locking the box. Plus they have the option to have your package be left at a local shop if you prefer. I've never had any issues with them.

But yeah, this is all very off topic haha.
Own: Sega Mega Drive, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Playstation 5, PS Vita, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo Wii U, Nintendo Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, Nintendo New 3DS, Nintendo Switch

My gaming blog: https://366gamestoplay.wordpress.com

PSN ID: Anesthetize666
Nintendo Switch ID: SW-8077-5145-0328
Segata
Next-Gen

Post by Segata »

Looks like my post office mishandled my games again. Was supposed to be delivered today but it's still "in transit to" my local post office and it's been in the city in transit for 2 days, my post office is next door. They lose my stuff or deliver it late and damaged. USPS is such shit.
Segata
Next-Gen

Post by Segata »

So I went over next door to the PO and they found it on the floor in the back. The box was sorta crushed and the case was damaged. I do have a couple spare PS4 cases so I transferred it over. The disc is fine. It's like my local USPS wants me to go digital.
Reprise
Next-Gen

Post by Reprise »

I haven't had mine yet :( It's allegedly still sat in my local depot a 5 minute walk away... They managed to transport it across half the fucking country in like 1 day, but they can't transport it 5 minutes from my local depot to my house in 2 days?

Either that or they tried delivering it and forgot to leave a failed delivery slip and they're waiting for me to pick it up... But I don't think so.
Own: Sega Mega Drive, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Playstation 5, PS Vita, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo Wii U, Nintendo Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, Nintendo New 3DS, Nintendo Switch

alienjesus
Next-Gen

Post by alienjesus »

Mine apparently still hasnt even been shipped. I got the email saying it was being prepared to be ship 2 weeks back and asking me to confirm my email. I've done that, but still nothing.
Reprise
Next-Gen

Post by Reprise »

alienjesus wrote:Mine apparently still hasnt even been shipped. I got the email saying it was being prepared to be ship 2 weeks back and asking me to confirm my email. I've done that, but still nothing.

That's a bit weird. Hope it ships soon!

Segata
Next-Gen

Post by Segata »

No not that weird as they said it might take until the end of October to ship all orders. They are shipping them in waves.
Reprise
Next-Gen

Post by Reprise »

So after googling what the hell is happening with mine, it appears my local depot are holding mine until I pay import tax fees. But they haven't left me a card or anything to say that was the case....

Reprise
Next-Gen

Post by Reprise »

Right, finally got my copy! :D

So again today, I didn't get a silver card through to say I owe customs and handling fees, so I just went down to the depot to see what was going on. I told the nice lady that I had been tracking my item and according to that information, it's been sat in the depot all week, but I've had nothing through my door to let me know or to tell me if I owe money. Long story short, I owed £11.68 in import tax and handling (what a con) and I paid and left with my copy of Undertale on Vita.

Can't wait to fire it up later tonight if I have time. I've put off playing the game until I got a physical copy.

alienjesus
Next-Gen

Post by alienjesus »

Reprise wrote:Right, finally got my copy! :D

So again today, I didn't get a silver card through to say I owe customs and handling fees, so I just went down to the depot to see what was going on. I told the nice lady that I had been tracking my item and according to that information, it's been sat in the depot all week, but I've had nothing through my door to let me know or to tell me if I owe money. Long story short, I owed £11.68 in import tax and handling (what a con) and I paid and left with my copy of Undertale on Vita.

Can't wait to fire it up later tonight if I have time. I've put off playing the game until I got a physical copy.

Yeah, that handling fee is a fucker. It's like £8, so the vast majority of what you paid wasn't the import duty.