What do you regret selling/getting rid of?

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
stickem
Next-Gen

Re: What do you regret selling/getting rid of?

Post by stickem »

Throwing a cdx and jaguar system in the trash cause I thought they were worthless back in the day. Throwing away my saturn games' cases and manuels. This was way back in the day before I was a collector and just a player.
Michi
Next-Gen

Post by Michi »

^ That one physically hurts me a little.
Hazerd
Next-Gen

Post by Hazerd »

Sold legit Hagane SNES for $100, now its worth like $400-500, FML.

That's about it.
Tanooki
Next-Gen

Post by Tanooki »

That's on the level of the $20 if that I took for Aerofighters SNES with dust clip, manual, poster around 2005 due to unemployment. Biggest kick in the teeth outside of the Turbo Duo and related stuff.

At least the SNES game I can play again using an everdrive.
Hazerd
Next-Gen

Post by Hazerd »

Tanooki wrote:That's on the level of the $20 if that I took for Aerofighters SNES with dust clip, manual, poster around 2005 due to unemployment. Biggest kick in the teeth outside of the Turbo Duo and related stuff.

At least the SNES game I can play again using an everdrive.

I have a legit Aero Fighters SNES, never getting rid of it, found it for $12, had rental stickers and all on it too.
Tanooki
Next-Gen

Post by Tanooki »

Congrats on that luck. If I remember right it was a $10 retail pickup around the 20 years ago now when I got mine. Great game, love the random aspect of how the enemy patterns are on that one.
Sarge
Next-Gen

Post by Sarge »

I probably already said this, but I wish I'd never gotten rid of my Intellivision. I also wish I'd never lent out my Link to the Past Player's Guide. Still ticks me off I never got it back to this day. That and a few other instances are why I don't loan stuff anymore unless it's something I feel I can lose or someone I absolutely trust. (And there ain't too many of them.)

I almost sold my copy of TMNT: Tournament Fighters for NES. What a disaster that would have been.
stickem
Next-Gen

Post by stickem »

Michi wrote:^ That one physically hurts me a little.

Yeah me too but really none of that stuff had any dollar value what so ever back then. You couldn't give away jaguar or saturn stuff back then. when the new generation stuff came out, I gave my old stuff away.
Segata
Next-Gen

Post by Segata »

stickem wrote:Throwing a cdx and jaguar system in the trash cause I thought they were worthless back in the day. Throwing away my saturn games' cases and manuels. This was way back in the day before I was a collector and just a player.

Tanooki
Next-Gen

Post by Tanooki »

It's just Sega stuff, relax. It's not like they threw out a top loading Nintendo without a factory multi a/v out on the back. :)