What did you pre-order today? *OP updated* 5/29/17

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
PartridgeSenpai
Next-Gen

Re: What did you pre-order today? *OP updated* 5/29/17

Post by PartridgeSenpai »

Segata wrote:I am so looking forward to Yakuza Kiwami as well. 0 is my fave game this year. I have 5 digitally on PS3 form PS+ but don't want to jump that far ahead yet.

Kiwami is 1 more or less totally remade in the 0 engine, which it frankly really needed, since it's aged pretty poorly mechanically compared to any other Yakuza game.

I'd also listen to Xeo on account of 5. Not only are you skipping MASSIVE chunks of story (you haven't even met Haruka for cryin' out loud :P ), but 5 is also by all accounts the roughest entry in the series. Such is why Sega never even bothered releasing it physically in the West despite going through the trouble of localizing it.
I identify everyone via avatar, so if you change your avatar, I genuinely might completely forget who you are. -- Me
Segata
Next-Gen

Post by Segata »

Segata
Next-Gen

Post by Segata »

Anayo
Next-Gen

Post by Anayo »

Pre-ordered Super Mario Odyssey.

I don't usually pre-order games, and this wasn't today, but on destructoid.com they mentioned that Wal-Mart's website was letting customers order soon-to-be-released Nintendo Switch games with a discount comparable to Amazon Prime. No need to buy a subscription, either. I ended up paying $52 with an expected delivery date of 27 October.
Segata
Next-Gen

Post by Segata »

Anayo wrote:Pre-ordered Super Mario Odyssey.

I don't usually pre-order games, and this wasn't today, but on destructoid.com they mentioned that Wal-Mart's website was letting customers order soon-to-be-released Nintendo Switch games with a discount comparable to Amazon Prime. No need to buy a subscription, either. I ended up paying $52 with an expected delivery date of 27 October.

This happened with SNES classic pre-orders and now they are all cancelled. They cancelled my Cloud/Bayo amiibo but still charged me. I just spent the last hour on the phone with them. I got my money back tho. Just a heads up. Walmart is pretty shitty lately.
Gunstar Green
Next-Gen

Post by Gunstar Green »

Not a video game, but it is a pre-order of a model kit based on a video game.

http://www.gundamkitscollection.com/201 ... -exam.html

Segata
Next-Gen

Post by Segata »

Gunstar Green wrote:Not a video game, but it is a pre-order of a model kit based on a video game.

http://www.gundamkitscollection.com/201 ... -exam.html

If a pilot has to pee or do some business do the hatches open on the gundams? :shock: :P
Segata
Next-Gen

Post by Segata »

Actually, a bit more than I can reasonably afford for a game but fuck it. Those glasses are awesome. I don't drink but even I think it's a near shame I don't if I own those.
Gunstar Green
Next-Gen

Post by Gunstar Green »

Waiting on the PC version release on the 29th. My body is ready.
Reprise
Next-Gen

Post by Reprise »

I pre-ordered Yakuza 6 the other day. I can't wait for Kiwami next week, although I only replayed through the first game last year (and yeah, it really needed a remake).
Own: Sega Mega Drive, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Playstation 5, PS Vita, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo Wii U, Nintendo Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, Nintendo New 3DS, Nintendo Switch

My gaming blog: https://366gamestoplay.wordpress.com

PSN ID: Anesthetize666
Nintendo Switch ID: SW-8077-5145-0328