Games Beaten 2017

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Re: Games Beaten 2017

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

Clearly Konami, like Sega, hates money.
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

marurun

Post by marurun »

Don't forget Nintendo. They hate money, too. Hell, all these Japanese companies hate money!
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

marurun wrote:Don't forget Nintendo. They hate money, too. Hell, all these Japanese companies hate money!

They sure are enjoying my money with Switch and Splatoon 2 and the two copies of Zelda I bought! :lol:

PartridgeSenpai
Next-Gen

Post by PartridgeSenpai »

ElkinFencer10 wrote:Clearly Konami, like Sega, hates money.

I don't remember, how does Sega hate money again? Is it becasue they have so many franchises they've basically abandoned? Heck, they're worse than Nintendo with that stuff nowadays!

Also, I keep meaning to say, I like and appreciate your new avatar! It once again makes you very easily identifiable :)
I identify everyone via avatar, so if you change your avatar, I genuinely might completely forget who you are. -- Me
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

PartridgeSenpai wrote:
ElkinFencer10 wrote:Clearly Konami, like Sega, hates money.

I don't remember, how does Sega hate money again? Is it becasue they have so many franchises they've basically abandoned? Heck, they're worse than Nintendo with that stuff nowadays!

Also, I keep meaning to say, I like and appreciate your new avatar! It once again makes you very easily identifiable :)

lol, well, I figured the joke that I'm as good with responsible spending as the Greek government had run its course.

And yeah, so many unutilized or poorly utilized (looking at you, Sonic) franchises.

Xeogred
Next-Gen

Post by Xeogred »

Sonic Mania is gonna rock your face.
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

Xeogred wrote:Sonic Mania is gonna rock your face.

Have played a level. Can confirm.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

I'm stoked. It looks like they finally got their shit together. Sonic Forces, however, is more worrisome. It looks a lot like a return to the 3edgy5me approach they took with Shadow.

PartridgeSenpai
Next-Gen

Post by PartridgeSenpai »

ElkinFencer10 wrote:I'm stoked. It looks like they finally got their shit together. Sonic Forces, however, is more worrisome. It looks a lot like a return to the 3edgy5me approach they took with Shadow.

I don't know, man. At this point with the fuckin' character creator it almost seems like they're in on the joke. I think it's gonna be really ridiculous and stupid on purpose because they know a certain segment of the fanbase loves that stuff. :lol:
I identify everyone via avatar, so if you change your avatar, I genuinely might completely forget who you are. -- Me
pierrot
Next-Gen

Post by pierrot »

ElkinFencer10 wrote:[...T]he two copies of Zelda I bought! :lol:

You're a monster.
Blue Text :P

---

We need to refocus a little bit on the truly important things here: The soundtracks for the Rebirth games are unreasonably godlike masterpieces. Some of the best tracks from their respective 8/16-bit entries, remixed in a pseudo-X68k style, by none other than Namiki Manabu (Mushihimesama /Futari, DoDonPachi DOJ/SDOJ, Deathsmiles, and much more)? Yes, yes, and yes. If for some crazy reason there's someone out there who hasn't checked out the official OST for Castlevania Rebirth, and Contra Rebirth, there's a medley for each series, at the end of the album, with a few extra remixes. There's even a wonderful remix of "Lost Painting," from SOTN, in there. The medley for Contra is unbelievable, as well. Highly recommended.