Games Beaten 2017

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
Exhuminator
Next-Gen

Re: Games Beaten 2017

Post by Exhuminator »

Ack wrote:Also, just figured I'd point out that this is a weird derailment of this thread. I suppose I should expect things like this, but still...kinda odd.

It's a side effect of not enough interesting new threads lately.
PLAY KING'S FIELD.
Sarge
Next-Gen

Post by Sarge »

We should start a thread that discusses what would be an interesting thread to start. Very meta.
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

Sarge wrote:We should start a thread that discusses what would be an interesting thread to start. Very meta.

Well if we talked about what we wear at home it'd be a thread about threads.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
Ack

Post by Ack »

Exhuminator wrote:
Ack wrote:Also, just figured I'd point out that this is a weird derailment of this thread. I suppose I should expect things like this, but still...kinda odd.

It's a side effect of not enough interesting new threads lately.

Sorry, I've been busy.
Sarge
Next-Gen

Post by Sarge »

MrPopo wrote:
Sarge wrote:We should start a thread that discusses what would be an interesting thread to start. Very meta.

Well if we talked about what we wear at home it'd be a thread about threads.

Well played, sir.
Exhuminator
Next-Gen

Post by Exhuminator »

Ack wrote:Sorry, I've been busy.

Fair enough. Besides, there are 8864 other members listed in the registry. I can only assume most of them died from selling too much plasma to afford retro games.
PLAY KING'S FIELD.
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

Exhuminator wrote:

Fair enough. Besides, there are 8864 other members listed in the registry. I can only assume most of them died from selling too much plasma to afford retro games.

in fairness about 5,000 of those accounts were noise posting as someone else so as to not seem like too much of a heavy poster. My favorite threads were those where he'd converse with himself as multiple people. There's a lot of threads like that from like 2012 iirc.
Michi
Next-Gen

Post by Michi »

dsheinem wrote:in fairness about 5,000 of those accounts were noise posting as someone else so as to not seem like too much of a heavy poster. My favorite threads were those where he'd converse with himself as multiple people. There's a lot of threads like that from like 2012 iirc.

i did no such thing
Michi
Next-Gen

Post by Michi »

wait. shit. wrong account.

ignore that
Exhuminator
Next-Gen

Post by Exhuminator »

dsheinem wrote:
Exhuminator wrote:

in fairness about 5,000 of those accounts were noise posting as someone else so as to not seem like too much of a heavy poster. My favorite threads were those where he'd converse with himself as multiple people. There's a lot of threads like that from like 2012 iirc.

How'd you guys catch him? Duplicate IPs?

I'm guilty of having one other (long dead) account. I created it in 2008 and posted a few times. But then I got distracted by other forums. When I decided to revisit in 2013, I had to start a new account because I forgot the password to the old one, and it pointed to an email that didn't exist anymore.
PLAY KING'S FIELD.