Games Beaten 2017

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
fastbilly1
Site Admin

Re: Games Beaten 2017

Post by fastbilly1 »

BoneSnapDeez wrote:
noiseredux wrote:In my old age I've come to be ok with changing difficulty in single player games if that's what makes it fun. I have nothing to prove to anyone. I play games to unwind and have fun. So I get that.

Yeah this is where I'm at.

"Rules" are for sanctioned competitions, which I take no part in. I'm a 34-year-old dad who plays video games in his underwear for an hour or two each night once the kids are in bed. Sorry about the visual.

Does the beard itch your chest hair?
Ack

Post by Ack »

dsheinem wrote:Gravity Bone and its "sequel" A Thousand Flights of Loving are both short first-person mystery/spy/humor games that have some interesting ideas and a lot of charm, but that leave a lot to be desired. There's some interesting ideas around narrative and game design in each, and I'd be interested to see what something fully fleshed out in this series might look like.

It's been a while since I recall folks talking about Gravity Bone. I remember playing through it some time back because it had been labeled as one of those indie critical darlings. Now I really don't remember much about it other than it was short and only sated my FPS itch for a brief period. I don't think I ever did get around to the sequel though.
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

Post by prfsnl_gmr »

BoneSnapDeez wrote:
noiseredux wrote:In my old age I've come to be ok with changing difficulty in single player games if that's what makes it fun. I have nothing to prove to anyone. I play games to unwind and have fun. So I get that.

"Rules" are for sanctioned competitions, which I take no part in. I'm a 34-year-old dad who plays video games in his underwear for an hour or two each night once the kids are in bed. Sorry about the visual.

You'll never beat Kaboom! with that attitude...
Exhuminator
Next-Gen

Post by Exhuminator »

prfsnl_gmr wrote:
BoneSnapDeez wrote:

You'll never beat Kaboom! with that attitude...

Yeah I'm a 38-year-old dad who plays video games in his underwear for two or three hours a night once my wife is in bed (my daughter is 19 and stays up late as she wants). Age and responsibilities do not detract from my desire to play challenging video games, it's the opposite if anything. Yes I still love hard games. I love hard games more than I used to actually. Anyway, I'm going to make a thread about this subject. Can't do it today, I'm on the road for work.
PLAY KING'S FIELD.
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

Post by prfsnl_gmr »

What is it with you people playing in your underwear? I am at least wearing jeans and a t-shirt...
Segata
Next-Gen

Post by Segata »

I'm naked playing balls 3D.
Exhuminator
Next-Gen

Post by Exhuminator »

prfsnl_gmr wrote:What is it with you people playing in your underwear? I am at least wearing jeans and a t-shirt...

Because it's comfortable. I do wear a t-shirt with my boxers while chilling in the La-Z-Boy. But I also play alone in a dedicated gaming room, not sitting out in the living room with random people passing by.
PLAY KING'S FIELD.
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

As soon as I get home I change into my PJ pants and no shirt. Makes it fun when a door-to-door bother person comes as they have to pretend to not be uncomfortable while I talk to them shirtless.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

I put PJ's on... like 3 mins before I get in bed.
Segata
Next-Gen

Post by Segata »

I literally wear knit pants and a t shirt all day when at home. Sleep in them too.