Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
laurenhiya21
128-bit

Re: 2017 Gaming goals and resolutions

by laurenhiya21 Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:35 pm

Exhuminator wrote:
laurenhiya21 wrote:So that's 5 games beaten, 11 games retired, and 4 left to go. Since I'm nearly finished Meruru and winter break is coming up, I might be able to finish those four off. I don't think any of them are super incredibly long... We'll see I guess

I say prioritize Ys Origin.

Don't worry, Ys Origin is definitely going to be played this year. I'm going to my parent's place for Christmas, so it'll be a good opportunity to bring my Vita and play some Ys :)
Segata
Next-Gen

by Segata Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:59 pm

To not play Ys Origin if given the chance should be criminal.
bmoc
128-bit

by bmoc Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:25 pm

bmoc wrote:1. Get a Nintendo Switch.
2. Get a RetroUSB AVS + Everdrive. Still waiting on more Polymega info to drop. The preorder campaign is supposed to happen this fall and we are almost out of fall :(
3. Get an OSSC and maybe sell my last PVM.
4. Get Breath of the Wild, Cuphead, Tekken 7, MvC Infinite, and Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Tekken 7 and MvC Infinite aren't happening this year unless they end up being a surprise Christmas gift. I just don't have the hype for them that I once had. I'll eventually pick them up. Maybe when there is a DLC rollup version.

I did alright this year. I think my theme for next year's resolutions will be mostly related to my backlog.
Return to General Gaming