Spooky time games for spooky times.

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
Sarge
Next-Gen

Re: Spooky time games for spooky times.

Post by Sarge »

Ack wrote:Hey Sarge, if Shadow Man still interests you and you don't mind playing it on PC, it's on sale on GOG right now for $0.89.

I think I might just check that out, then. :)

EDIT: :lol: I already have it on Steam. Indie bundles ahoy!
Tanooki
Next-Gen

Post by Tanooki »

I got in an odd mood today and did something I can't remember when I last did it. Played the SNES. I fired up castlevania Dracula X. I had not in easily ten plus years played it let alone tried passed the first few stages. Not sure how I kept scraping by but I made it down into 4' then through 5 to die on 6 as I didn't get the fast floating platforms back to the left. I was surprised then followed it up with king of dragons. Not sure how far I got but made it beyond that dark wizard in the north castle which I thought was the end. I had super ghouls n ghosts out but ran out of time.
pierrot
Next-Gen

Post by pierrot »

I had planned to play through Deep Fear on the Saturn, but a few days ago I played about an hour of it, and was completely bored to tears. I was somewhat impressed by the production values, but the gameplay was just not interesting. About the most "excitement" I got out of it was trying not to suffocate from running out of oxygen. Also, it's possible to run while firing. Otherwise, it's a snooze-fest, and even if one were a fan of terribad voiced dialogue, I'm surprised anyone could make it through this game without dying of boredom.

The spooky times are over, so I've put Deep Fear away in a place where it can never hurt anyone ever again--.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

I wrote this article called "Do You Like Scary Games?" if anyone's interested in reading: http://www.rfgeneration.com/news/pc/Do- ... s-3388.php